Visiting Dongwoonie

Beauty and the B2ST

"Yah! Jungah! Hyung! Wake up!" Someone called. I looked up and saw all of the boys staring at us. I sat up and noticed that I was lying on Junhyung's lap. My eyes widened and I shot up off of the couch.

"What the heck happened!?" I screeched, waking Junhyung.

"Oi. Good morning," he greeted casually as he stretched. I breathed heavily, and cautiously looked at everyone.

"What...what happened!?"

"We have no clue! We woke up and saw you two all cuddled up!" Kikwang accused.

Doojoon laughed and hugged me. "Whatever, I'm hungry and I have the biggest headache," He hinted.  

I nodded and walked into the kitchen and made some soup for the strangely hyper but hungover boys. I set the food on the table and started to eat. "You guys are gonna miss out on breakfast!" I yelled at them, watching TV. That got their attention. They were at the table with their chopsticks in less than 10 seconds. I smiled and opened the soup pot. "Eat a lot. I bet you all have serious migranes..." I said, recalling the strange events that happened last night. My face lit up into a grin when I saw how well they were eating. The grin faded when I thought of Dongwoon, sitting in the hospital all alone with a concussion. I decided to make a little more soup and bring it to him later. After we finished eating, we lazed around the house, when I got up and grabbed the soup. "I'm going to take this to Dongwoon! Be right back!" I told the boring household.

"Someone go with her." Hyunseung lazily called. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Doojoon's car keys, when Junhyung stopped me.

"You don't really think you're going to drive his car again, do you? Yesterday, you got lucky." I rolled my eyes and tossed the keys backwards to him as I walked out the door.

"You know, your eyeballs are going to fall out if you keep doing that." Junhyung noted, following me into the elevator. He leaned on my shoulder, pushing me over with his weight. We laughed and got into the car. It was a silent drive, but it only took about 2 minutes. I carefully took the soup and cradled it as we walked in, taking special care not to drop it. I looked at the pot, making sure it didn't fall, when I slipped on some water on the floor. I tumbled backwards a little bit, but Junhyung caught me in his arms helping me up. "Gimme." he said, holding out his hand. I shook my head and instead, gave him a candy bar wrapper that I found in my pocket. I stuck my tongue out at him, but he snatched the bowl out of my hands. We walked silently to Dongwoon's hospital room. I knocked softly on the door and opened it. I saw him sleeping, so we just walked in. Junhyung quietly laid the bowl down on his table, and I noticed something on his lap. Letters. Fan letters, to be exact. It looks like he was reading them all before he fell asleep. I smiled and caressed his peaceful face. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"Noona!"