Chapter 7

A New Girl Group to TS?

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

 

Now I very nervous the night me and Zelo Oppa made Leader Unnie and Leader Oppa get together. I don’t know why I acted that way ,but I am glad that I did.

 

When I came back to our dorm Leader Unnie wasn’t there and I had to plan Kara Unnie and HimChan Oppa to be together. “Unnies, I got you food. I ate already so I’ll be in my room”, I said. “Okay, good night”, they all said.

 

I went to my room, lying on my bed looking at the wall. ‘How can I get Kara Unnie and HimChan Oppa together. should I ask Zelo what HimChan Oppa is interested in and see if Kara Unnie is into that too? Maybe’, I thought. Then My phone rang.

 

“Yeboseyo”, I said

“Annyeog Songie, I have to ask you something”, he said

“Okay, What is it and I also have something to ask you”

“Okay, what is Kara Noonas hobbies, so I know what she and HimChan Hyung have in common”

“Oh I was going to ask you that too, but the other way around. Well Unnie likes Japanese food and her ideal guy is mostly like HimChan Oppa. her hobbie she loves to read and shop”

 

The conversation keep going on until Leader Unnie came back, with Yong Guk Oppa. “Yah Youngsongie, you need to come in here”, Said Sae Ra Unnie. “Okay, what is it?” I asked walking to the living room. “I just wanted to tell you guys that me and Yong Guk Oppa are dating now”, Leader Unnie said. I smiled and clapped. “You should go tell B.A.P. Oppas”, I said. “Okay, let’s go”, Leader Unnie said. Then I ran to my room and told Zelo Oppa our plan worked.

============THE NEXT DAY========

 

Today was practice again and me and Zelo Oppa had an idea to make a big fight a few minutes before practice ended. So, we can proceed with our plan. Practice was ok, we argued here and there so they know we still ‘hate’ each other. Then the big fight had to start, first Zelo Oppa tripped me. “Yah What did you do that for that for”, I yelled at him. “What it is not fault you are clumsy and can’t watch where you are going”, He said. “But, you tripped me”, I said. “No I didn’t You tripped over my foot”, He said. “No, I didn’t”, “Yes You did”, “NO”, I yelled and slapped his face, whispered sorry and ran out the door with Kara Unnie following me. “Youngsongie are you okay”, she asked. “Yes, but can you come with me to watch a movie to calm down”, I asked. “Sure”, she said. Unnie was really nice and good-natured. “Let’s go”, I said taking her hand.

 

Then Zelo Oppa and HimChan Oppa came out to and the plan started. We were letting Unnie and Oppa go to the movies and watch the same movie. Oppas will be in the seats next to us, so when we leave them they would be sitting next to each other.

We got there and took our seats, the movie was Kara Unnie’s and HimChan Oppa’s favorite movie. Then Zelo Oppa and HimChan Oppa came in, you couldn’t really tell if it was them because it was dark and since they were idols they had to wear a disguise. Me and Unnie didn’t have to wear one because we were not famous yet.

“Unnie I will be back, I just need to go to the bathroom”, I said. I went down and I heard Zelo Oppa ask HimChan Oppa, “Hyung can I go get popcorn”. “Okay come back quickly”, HimChan Oppa said. Then Zelo Oppa came down and hugged me. “Hi Oppa, sorry I slapped you again. Did it hurt?” I asked while walking out of the room. “No not one bit”, He said. “Okay, now we text them and say a friend needs our help”, I said. “Okay”.

So, we did just that and went somewhere else. “So, now where do we go?” I asked grabbing his hand and holding to. Then he turned red, “Um want to go ice skating?” he said. “Sure, but I not that good so you must help me”, I said. “Okay let’s go”, I said.

          

           When we got there was really no one there. “Oppa why is there no one here?”I asked. “Because I rented out the ice rink for today”, he said blushing. “Oh really Oppa, You are so cute”, I said pinching his cheeks and that made him blush more. Then we got our skates on and went in the rink, first I slipped and fell on my and it really hurt. Oppa started to laugh and said, “Are you okay? you should hold onto my arm if you are going to fall”, he said. “Okay”, I said.

    Even when I hold his arm I still fell and on top of him. I turned 50 shades of red and said sorry about 50 times. “It’s okay, it’s not your fault you fell”, he said and kissed me. It was quite long and sweet, I could just stay like that forever, then Kara Unnie and HimChan Oppa called us. “Aww”, I said and he just laughed and picked up his phone and so did I.

             

             The asked us it our friend was okay and we said yes, then ended the call. “Come on we gotta go now”, Zelo Oppa said taking off his skates. I struggled with mine, he saw me struggling and laughed. “Okay, here it is off now”, He said.

            After ice skating we went back to the dorms and said our byes and kissed again. I ran to the dorms and Unnies had a ton of questions for me, asking where I was and where was Kara Unnie and if I was Okay. “I just watched a movie with Kara Unnie and I a friend called me for help. But I Think she is with HimChan Oppa now she told me”,I said. “Okay”, Said Leader Unnie.


THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!!!!!! THANKS LOVE YOU ALL FOR READINGXD XD. Tell me what you think about this chapter.