Chapter 2

A New Girl Group to TS?

Kim Hana’s P.O.V.

 

    “So Athen likes Zelo, we should tell B.A.P. except Zelo”, I said to the others except Young Song. We just got to our dorm and we were in the living room and Young Song was in her room. “Okay, I have a plan”, Kara whispered, “Tomorrow we will the their leader and before practice ends we will leave Zelo and Athen together”. “Why not just call and tell Yong Guk Oppa now and tell him to tell rest of B.A.P. and not Zelo?”, said Sae Ra , “And tell them the plan”. “Good idea”, said Youngna. “Okay, I’ll call now”, I said. “Hello”, said Yong Guk Oppa. “Hi, Oppa we have to tell you something super important and make sure Zelo does not find out”, I said. “Okay, what is it?”. “Well Athen likes Zelo”, I said. “Really? should I tell the rest of the members?” he asked. “Yes, and we have a plan for tomorrow”, I said. After I explained everything to him, he told the others.Then Athen came in looking at us weirdly.

 

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

 

    I knew Unnies were going to plot something but I don’t know when so I have to be very careful. I walked out my room seeing Unnies in there plotting circle, looking at everything around them and I spotted the phone. ‘They must have called someone about that I like Zelo’, I thought. “Hi, Unnies I am hungry”,I  cutely. “Okay”, they said. “Okay, can i use the phone, too”, I asked. “Why?” they  asked. ‘I want to know if you told B.A.P. Oppas my secret’, I thought but I said, “I want to talk to Exo Oppa”. I really did want to talk to them though so it wasn’t a real lie. “Okay here”, said Leader Unnie.

 

    I went to my room and called Yong Guk Oppa. “Hello”, He said. “Hi Oppa, I want to know if Unnies said anything about me to you?” I said cutely. “Um- No nothing”, he hesitated to say. “Really? If they did tell you anything about me I would want to know, how about other Oppas?” I asked again. “Nope they don’t know anything also”, he said. What if they told, Zelo Oppa, No they wouldn’t, but it wouldn’t hurt to ask, right?’, I thought. “Can talk to Zelo Oppa”, I asked. “Sure”, he said. “Hi”, Zelo Oppa said. “Hi Oppa, did Unnies tell you something about me or anything weird about me?” i asked. “No, why”, he asked. “No reason, bye”, I said and ended the call.

    Then I called my Oppa Chanyeol. “Hello”, he said. “Hi Yeolie Oppa”, I said. “Hi, Songie how are you in TS with your group?” he asked. “Well really well, but I think-” I said, but I was interrupted by Unnies. “Yah, Athen we have a surprise for you and also food”, they said. “Okay, Bye Yeolie Oppa, but when can you come over?” I asked. “I’ll come with the whole group tomorrow’s tomorrow”, he said. “Okay”, I said. We both are the happy viruses in our groups so every phone call we have is always happy and lots of laughs.


    “What food did you get”, I asked. “Well you’ll see but we have your surprise”, said the leader. The way they acted it was like they didn’t even get food and I really love food so I was sad:(.


How was it? and what kind of surspise do they have for Young Song? find out next chapter!!! TAHNKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!! And please leave  comments