Chapter 3

A New Girl Group to TS?

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

 

    I was sad that there wasn’t any food! I mean they said they had food but they don’t, they lied. “Youngsongie the surprise is that tomorrow before practice is over me, Kara, Sae Ra, Minyoung and Youngna have to do something very important. Our manager said so, sorry”, said Leader Unnie. “Oh, Okay I don’t mind. But I do mind is that you said you had food for me and you don’t!”I said pouting. “Oh, We are going to eat out want to come”, said Sae Ra Unnie. “Of course I do, I never turn down food”, I said proudly and Unnies just laugh.

 

    After eating we went back and all went to sleep. -Then Next Day- I called Yeolie Oppa to see if he was really coming tomorrow and he was in the morning at our practice room. “Yah, Youngsongie hurry up”, said Leader Unnie. “Okay, I am coming”, I said.

 

    B.A.P. Oppas were already there, “Hi Oppas”, I said. “Hi”, they all said. Then we got into our training pairs. Leader Unnie and Leader Oppa, Kara Unnie and Himchan Oppa, Sae Ra Unnie and Dae Hyun Oppa, Minyoung Unnie and Young Jae Oppa, Youngna Unnie and Jong Up Oppa and me and Zelo Oppa.

   

    When Zelo Oppa taught me this dance move, i accidently tripped over his foot and fell right on top of him. We stayed like that for a few moments and looked into eachothers eyes for a long time. Then *Cough  All Unnies and Oppas coughed or pretended to. We quickly got away from eachother and blushed 50 shades of red. “Youngsongie, we have to go now, bye”, said Leader Unnie.

 

Kim Hana’s P.O.V.

 

    “Time to start the plan”, I told the others while Young Song accidently tripped and fell on Zelo. Then we all coughed because we didn’t expect that to happen. “Youngsongie, we have to go now, bye”, I said. She looked at me with a pout and said, “Can’t I come with you?” she asked. “No, you can’t okay, bye”, I said. then we walked out the door.

I told Yong Guk Oppa to leave with the rest of B.A.P. expect Zelo and lock the door behind them. The door only had a lock from the outside so, once it is locked whoever is inside can’t get out ‘til someone opens it from the outside. It was a good plan, right?

 

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

 

After a few minutes B.A.P. Oppas (expect Zelo) said they had to go to. “But Hyung, can’t I come?” Zelo Oppa said. “No, Zelo, it is only for us and are we really going to leave Young Song-ah all alone”, Yong Guk Oppa said. “No, okay I’ll stay”, said Zelo Oppa. “Okay, Bye and stay safe”, Yong Guk Oppa said.It was weird after they all left, there was this silence that made my nervous.


“Um- We should get going now”, Zelo Oppa said. We walked to the door and opened it, but it didn’t open. “Huh- Why won’t it open”, He said struggling. “I think it is locked”, I said. “But how and who locked it”, He asked. “I think Unnies told Oppas to lock it on their way out”, I said. “Why would they want to do that”, He said. “Well-um-”, I said ‘Should I tell him that Unnies did that because they know I like you”,I thought. “Well, they might want us to be closer to each other, maybe”, I said. “Maybe, then let’s just act that we hate each other so much we can’t stand to look at each other?” He said. “Sure, then that would mess up their plan”, I said, “So, what do we do now, um they will not unlock the door until tomorrow morning”. “We can try to plan out how we are going to  act that we hate each other, also you need to practice some of your raps for your debut, you kind of are not that good”, He said chuckling. “What I am not that good, well I might not be good as you but I am great at rapping my parts just fine”, I said. “Sorry, for saying that, but really you need to practice and we have all night”, He said. “Fine”, I said. So, for the rest of the time I practiced dancing, singing and rapping my parts for our debut.


Thanks for reading. Hope you guys Love it. This will get better I promise. I'll update soon. please comment and subscribe

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!