Chapter 1

A New Girl Group to TS?

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

"Okay girls next week is your debut", said their manager. "Ne", said the girls. "Also we want you guys to met some of the people you'll be working with in TS Ent.", said the manager. There was a knock on the door, then in came  the group the girls been in love with ever since.  “annyeonghaseyo, We are B.A.P.”, they said. We were really surprised that they were in this company, I can’t believe that we forgot. “Annyeonghaseyo We are...” We said. “G-”, said Leader Unnie. “O-”,said Kara Unnie. “D-”,said SaeRa Unnie. “D-”,said Minyoung Unnie. “E-”,said Youngna Unnie. “Double S”, I said. “GODDESS”, We all said.

“Girls this is Bang Yongguk the leader, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, and the maknae Zelo”, said the manager. “And boys this isn Kim Hana aka Aphrodite, Kim Kara aka Hera, Jung Sae Ra aka Hesita, Jo Minyoung aka Demeter, Moon Youngna aka Artemis, and the maknae Park Youngsong aka Athena. Their concept is Goddesses okay?” said the manager. “ye”, B.A.P. said.

“Girls, today I want you guys to learn from them, because they are a rookie group just like you are going to be”, said the manager, “Boys, teach them well, Bye” then the manager walked out. “So, what are you going to teach us?” asked our leader. “Well, we can teach you guys by telling us what your roles in the group are”, said Yongguk Oppa. “Okay, I am the leader, the lead rapper, and visual, Kim Kara is the sub-vocal and visual, Jung Sae Ra is one of the main vocals, Jo Minyoung is the other main vocal, Moon Youngna is the main dancer and sub vocal, and the maknae Park Youngsong is the main rapper, dancer, and sub vocal”, said our leader. “Wow that is just how like our’s is”, said Youngjae. “Cool, so I guess we can split in partners of two from our roles and teach them”, Yongguk Oppa said to s. “Ye”, B.A.P. said.

“Okay, Hana is with me, Kara is with Himchan, Sae Ra is with Daehyun, Minyoung is Youngjae, Youngna is with Jonguppie, and The maknaes are together”, said Youngguk Oppa. “I have a question, since you are older than me can I call you all Oppas?”, I asked quietly. “Ye”, They said. “Thanks”, I said.

During the time of practicing with B.A.P. we learned a lot about them we never knew. After practice I told our leader, “Aphro-Unnie(her nickname) I am kind of scared for next week. What if I mess up or I fall on stage?” “Don’t worry if you do just don’t worry. Remember Onew Oppa from SHINee he fell before on stage and he said to not worry about messing up and just turn it into something fun”, she said. “Ne”, I said. Walking out the door I tripped and fell into someones arms at first I thought it was one of my Unnies, but I was wrong it was Zelo Oppa. I looked up at him and he said, “You should be careful, what if no one got to catch you and you would have gotten hurt”. “Well, I don’t get hurt easily, I can fall from a four story building and I won’t even have a scratch”, I said with confidence, he let me go and laughed. “You really are something”, he said. Then i blushed so so hard at the comment.

“Yah, Athen(my nickname) you like Zelo right?” said all Unnies at the same time and in sync. “Um-I-Um-No”, said hesitating. “REALLY?”asked Leader Unnie. “Yes”, I said. “Yes you do like him or yes you don’t”, said Sa Rae Unnie. “Yes I don’t like him”, I replied. “Okay, then you do like him”, Unnies all said. ‘Oh no now they are going to plot something against me’, I thought.


Hope you like it!! And tell me what you think about it and comment below. I really hope you like it. Sorry if there is mistakes I can't really spell that good.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!