Chapter 4

A New Girl Group to TS?

Zelo’s P.O.V.

 

    I kind of like Young Song, but i don’t know if she likes me back. She is so cute when is is angry and when she trips. Being trapped in the practice room all night wasn’t bad at all. But, we had to act like we hated each other and I really did like so, how do I find out if she likes me? Um, I’ll find out soon. But, Why did Hyungs and Noonas trapped us and I know Young Song said that they wanted us to be closer as friends. I think she wasn’t telling the whole truth.

===============The Next Day============

 

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.

 

Last night Zelo Oppa and I made up a great plan to make Unnies and Oppas think we hate each other. I woke up and found myself asleep on Zelo Oppa’s chest and he woke up to. We quickly got up, “Sorry”, We both said at the same time. His face had a light pink shade of embarrassment. Then I remembered that Exo Oppas were coming here today.

 

In a few moments we heard the door unlock so we quickly got far away from each other looking mad. “Hi, how were you two”, asked Leader Unnie and Oppa. “Yah, why did you leave me alone with him”, I yelled. “Why did you leave me with a stupid, clumsy person like her Hyungs?” Zelo Oppa yelled. “Well, if I am so stupid and clumsy, then you at dancing and rapping”, I yelled at him. Our plan was just starting. “Yah, both of you calm down”, Yong Guk Oppa said. I got up and ran out the door madly.

 

I ran into Chanyeol Oppa and Exo Oppas, “Hi Oppas”, I said. “Hi, How are Youngsongie”, They said attacking me with hugs. Then Unnies came out “Yah Youngsongie what happened back there?” asked Leader Unnie. “What happened”, Chanyeol Oppa asked. “Nothing”, I said. “Well you have to tell them what really happened, I don’t need to know if don’t want me to”, said Chanyeol Oppa. “If you all want to know it was Unnies and B.A.P. Oppas fault for locking me and Zelo Oppa all alone in the practice room all night. So, now we hate each other”, I said.

 

“Yah, Why did you do that”, Chanyeol Oppa asked them. “Well we thought Youngsongie here likes Zelo, so we tried to get them closer to each other”, said Sae Ra Unnie. “Well after your practice we will go to Lotte World today, for you guys to have fun before you guys debut”, Said Suho Oppa. “Okay”,Unnies and I said. “Also we will be watching and judging your practice”, Exo Oppas said. Then we all sighed.

 

We all went inside, at least the practice room was big enough for all of us to fit in. “Annyeonghaseyo We are B.A.P.”, Said B.A.P. Oppa. “Annyeoghaseyo, we are Exo”, Said Exo Oppa. “We are helping GODDESS out for their debut, I am Kim Him Chan, this is our Leader Bang Yong Guk, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup and our maknae Zelo”, said Him Chan Oppa. “Cool we both are Chans, I am Park Chanyeol Young Song’s big brother”, Yeolie Oppa said and introduced the rest of EXO.     

 

    “Yah, Songie I heard you are the main rapper and Aphro you are the lead rapper, can you give us a sample of your raps since some of us are rappers too?” asked Kris Oppa. “Okay, I know how to speed rap, I could do at least 20 syllables in 2 seconds but I am trying to do better”, I said. I did my rap and phase two of the plan had to start. “Good job Songie”, Exo and B.A.P. and Unnies said except Zelo Oppa, ‘Good he is going along the plan’, I thought. “Zelo why didn’t you say she did a good job?” said Yong Guk Oppa. “Because she didn’t do that well”, He said. “Well at least I tried”, I told him. “Well it didn’t work out well, it is just my opinion”, He said. “Well you are just a heartless jerk then”, I said and slapped him, I whispered sorry to him and ran out the door.


How was this chapter, wonder what GODDESS and B.A.P. are thinking about the sudden out rage of the two maknaes, well find out next chapter.!!! THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!Please comment and subscribe!!

*It turned out the maknaes unite and trick their older members. instead of the way the older members wanted. HAHA