Chapter 6

A New Girl Group to TS?

Zelo’s P.O.V.

 

    Young Song’s plan was great all we had to do was talk our Leaders into meeting us at the cafe that was close to the dorms and we spy on them. First I had to call Leader Noona.

“Yeboseyo”, she said

“Annyeoghaseyo Noona”

“Oh Zelo, what do you need”

“I want to tell you what happened between me and Young Song-ah”

“Oh, Okay now”

“Yes”

“Where”

“At the cafe near our dorms”

“Ok, do I go by myself”

“Yes please”

“Okay, bye”

“Bye”

    Then the call ended. I wondered how Young Song was, then my mind drifted to when I kissed her and I started blushing. Then My phone rang.

“Yeboseyo”, I said

“Annyeog Oppa”, she said

“Annyeog Youngsong, how was it with Yong Guk Hyung”

“Oppa said he will be there, hurry and get there before they get there meet you out the door of the cafe”

“Oh Okay”

    Call ended. “Hyung’s I have to go somewhere”, I said. “Okay, be safe”, Him Chan and Yong Guk Hyungs said, ‘They are like a mother and father’,I thought. I got outside and ran to the cafe and saw Young Song. For some reason when I saw her my heart started to beat faster, at least I now know she likes me.

    “Yah come on we got to get in”, She said. Then I realized that I was just standing there like an idiot. “Oh. Okay”,I said. “Now we have to call them and tell them what table to sit at, okay”, She said. “Okay, I call Noona and you call Hyung”, I said. “Okay”,She said. We both called them and we saw them enter through the door first Noona then Hyung. Then they realized they sat at the same table and started talking. “Good the plan is going well”, Young Song said surprisingly close. She looked up at me and realized to and turned slightly red and so did I.

    “Um- what do we do next?”, I asked. “Just wait where they go next and turn off our phones in case they try to call us”, she said. “You are pretty”, I said. “What”, she said surprised. “I mean you are pretty good at plotting against someone without getting found out”, I said. ‘Wow, why did I say that’,I thought. “Well, Thankyou, I think you are cute”, she said and hugged me. I was pretty shocked, “Um, Thanks- I looked at Hyung and Noona and they start leaving- Look there leaving”, I said. “Okay now we leave them alone and let the magic work”, she said. “So what do we do now?” I asked. “Well since we are here we should eat”, she said. “Okay”, I said. After eating we had to go back to the dorms but first we had to bring food for the rest of the members of our groups so they wouldn’t get suspicious.


“Okay bye Oppa”, she said. I had to do something before she left. “Wait, um- ca-can you go out with me?” I asked. “Um- Okay”, she said happily. ‘Yes, but I can’t forget to still fight with her’,I thought. “Bye”, she said and kissed me on my cheek. “Yah, don’t get to kiss you good bye”, I asked. She laughed and said yes, then I kissed her.


Hope you like it, sorry it was short and I put it in Zelo's P.O.V. I thought you needed to know what he thinks about all of this. THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please comment and subscribe.

 

 

 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!XD XD