Chapter 9!!!!!!! Last Chapter!!!!!

A New Girl Group to TS?

Park Young Song’s P.O.V.


    Next is Youngjae Oppa and Minyoung Unnie. “Zelo Oppa so how do we make Unnie and Oppa fall for each other?” I asked. “We can make them met at the library”, He said uncertain. “That’s great”, I exclaimed.


    “Hyung is already at the library, we just have to tell Noona to go”, He said. “Okay I’ll call her”, I said.


    “Unnie, can you come to the library. I think Youngjae Oppa needs you”, I said. “Okay”, She said back.


    “There now we just have to get there without being noticed by anyone”, Zelo Oppa said, “Also let’s try to get Jongup Hyung and Youngna Noona”. “Okay”, I said.


Our plan worked out really well! Unnies and Oppas didn’t find out that we were helping them out and that me and Zelo Oppa are dating, yet. Yep he asked me out!!!


              *FLASHBACK*

“So, Songie since Hyungs and Noonas are all together can I ask you something?” Oppa asked me. “Sure you can ask me anything”, I said. “D-do you want to g-go o-out w-with me?”, He stuttered. I giggled at how cute he was right now,” Sure Oppa but you have to also get my brother’s permission”.


“Okay, let’s go now and ask”, He said and dragged me to Exo’s dorm.


                       At The Dorm

    “Chanyeol Hyung, can I please date Young Song”, Zelo asked. “Ohhhhhhh”, the other Exo members said, “Songie is all grown up now, she already has a lover”. “You can date my Songie. But you hurt her in anyway or make her cry, I WILL KILL YOU IN THE WORSE WAY EVER”, Yeolie Oppa yelled.


    I looked at Zelo Oppa he was scared,” Okay, I promise to never ever hurt her”, He said and grabbed me into a hug”. “AWWWWWW”, Exo Oppas said. “Bye Yeolie Oppa, I will have to go but you’ll come to our debut concert in 2 days, right”, I asked.

“I won’t miss it!” He said happily.

    Then me and Zelo Oppa went back to the dorms hand in hand ready to tell Unnies and Oppas everything.


                   *END OF FLASHBACK*

   

    Now we were at the dorms telling them everything. They were pretty mad but they can’t be mad at their adorable maknaes(their words not mine). “Wow our maknaes are already going against us”, Leader Oppa said smiling. “Yep, but at least they helped us out”, Said Leader Unnie.


    “Now our debut is in 2 days we must prepare”, Leader Unnie said. “Okay! GODDESS GOT THIS”

(* Author’s note-get it like ‘got this’ and ‘Goddess’ sound the same- Sorry I am lame a jokes:( Just keep reading and ignore my lame joke)


For the next 2 days we worked our buts off. By the time of our debut , we all did great and not a single mistake. For now on the Babyz(B.A.P.’s fans) accepted that we were dating their Oppas. They even wrote Fanfics about us!!!!!


Hi everyone hoped you like this story now it is at a closed!!!!!:( But I have lots of other stories you can read!!!!!! THANKS FOR READING, COMMENTING, SUBSCRIBING. and please upvote!!!