Short epilogue ~ A Lifetime

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Frankly speaking, i never intended to write an epilogue.

But i did, even though it was a short one.

I hope you'll enjoy it though.

It may not be as beautiful as you'd expect it to be. So, don't put a high expectation on it.

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

I followed Jiyong as he carried Seungyeon upstairs to bed. Seungyeon was asleep in his father’s arms.

 

Jiyong lowered Seungyeon onto her new bed and tucked in the covers. Smiling at the sleeping figure, he dropped a kiss on his daughter’s forehead.  “Night, my little Cheonsa.”

 

Hearing Jiyong calling our daughter his little Cheonsa made my heart bloomed with happiness. Jiyong was such a daughter pabo that grandma herself and even half of the Kwon clan were astounded with his attitude.

 

Who would have thought, a merciless vicious dragon in the hardcore arena of business, feared by many, avoided by the nemesis in every way possible could be such a weakling in front of his precious little daughter. Seungyeon basically had him wrapped between her little fingers and nothing in this world would change it. Jiyong himself admitted that Seungyeon was his most cherished treasure and he’d never let harm come in her way regardless if he have to move heaven and earth to keep her safe.

 

I suddenly feared for the lives of Seungyeon’s future suitors. Maybe they’d get killed first by Jiyong’s bare hands before they even have the chance to court her. Dear god, please have mercy and save them from my husband and don’t ever let my daughter be a spinster for the rest of her life!

 

I chuckled lightly at my random thoughts before trading places with my husband and brushed several strands of hair off of Seungyeon’s forehead. “Night, baby girl. Sleep tight. Omma and appa really, really loves you.”

 

I followed Jiyong down the hall to our bedroom.

 

“Ji, what time are Tiffany and Seunghyun oppa picking us up?” I asked as I crossed to the dresser.

 

“In about an hour. Why?”

 

I turned and smiled. “And the nanny doesn’t get here for another forty minutes, right?”

 

Jiyong frowned. “I suppose.” He said cautiously.

 

“Good. That gives me plenty of time.” I said, my smile widening.

 

“Time for what?” Jiyong asked and caught a glint of amusement and something else in my brown eyes.

 

“For me to give you your present.” I watched my husband close the gap between us, a quizzical expression on his handsome face.

 

“What present, Yeon-ah? It’s not even my birthday.” Jiyong drew me into his arms and starting kissing the sensitive spot just below my left ear.

 

My breath hitched. Sliding my arms around his neck, I swayed against him, my body already growing feverish with anticipation.

 

“What present?” he whispered the question into my ear, his hot breath sending a shiver through me.

 

“We’re going to have a baby, Ji.”

 

At my words, Jiyong froze, then he pulled back to look into my eyes. His mouth and closed several times, but no sound emerged.

 

I smiled and nodded. “We’re going to have a baby. Cheonsa’s going to have a new brother or a sister. Taeyong or Jiyeon is here, Ji. You’re going to be a father again. We’re going to be parents….”

 

Jiyong silenced me with a kiss, a kiss so tender, so loving and so full of reverence, he stole my heart all over again.

 

“How long have you known?” his voice laced with excitement.

 

“Since this morning,” I replied, enjoying myself.

 

“Do we really have to go out tonight?” he complained before his tongue made a foray into my ear. “Couldn’t we stay home and…uh…celebrate?”

 

I laughed softly. “I guess. Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter