Forced

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I've finished writing the short update sooner than I've expected, 

You guys have a new update! :)

Sorry for not updating. I got my hands full with life lately.

Oh, and tomorrow would mark my 365 days in AFF. 

Thank you for all the supports that you have given to me. 

Really appreciated them! Less than three you readers, subscribers, voters, commenters to the moon and back <3 

Enjoy the short update and whatever you will read in this chapter,

just rest assure, things would get better soon between GTAE. ^^

 

 

JIYONG’S STORY

 

FORCED

 

I hurried up the stairs, concerned by Taeyeon’s sudden departure from the reception. Yuri who had come to look for me specifically just to inform with speculative delight that my new wife had disappeared into the mansion after as I quoted ‘oh-so-dramatic/intense’ conversation with Seunghyun. I wasn’t even worried for a tiny bit about my cousin’s obvious suspicions about the authenticity of my sudden marriage, but if Seunghyun had done anything to upset Taeyeon, there was definitely going to be a blood bath today. Whether Tiffany, the pink monster or even my own hilter-like grandma who used to having things their ways can’t save Seunghyun from my killer mode today. Taeyeon may be a tough negotiator but physically she was fragile. And she was pregnant.

 

It didn’t show of course. Today, the attractive young woman that I’d browbeaten into signing a marriage contract had turned, metamorphosis, butterfly-like into the most beautiful creature I’d ever seen in my life. The ivory gown showed off her figure to perfection, and her make up made her brown eyes as vivid as the glowing sun. And her hair… the curls and spirals looked so soft and touchable. And I had to admit, it took me everything to keep myself from burying my hands in it.

 

My new wife was so completely, totally and utterly breathtaking that I was having a very hard time remembering that she was only my wife in name and papers. Yet every time I did forget, Taeyeon was only glad enough to remind me. That was as it should be, I supposed, but there had been times when I’d felt such a connection with her that it had been easy to believe there was something more between us than just pure resentment and guilt.

 

That something between us was….

 

Don’t even think about it, Jiyong. Don’t you even dare to go that way! That way lays madness!

 

From the sweeping curve of the cantilever staircase, I emerged on the second floor landing to the hall way that bisected the mansion into the west and east wings. Taeyeon’s room was the second to the left, the first would soon be converted into a nursery and the third one was mine.

 

I knocked on Taeyeon’s door and waited. No response. I knocked again , more persistently as my worriness doubled, but finally I heard a click. “Come in.”

 

I opened the door. “Taeyeon?”.

 

No answer.

 

I closed the door behind me and looked around the room, searching for my bride. Her designer shoes were right inside the door and her white veil was lying neatly on the bed, but there was no sign of the owner.

 

“Taeyeon?” I was beginning to panic. “Taeyeon?”

 

“What?” She snapped as she popped out from the dressing room. Her black jet hair was still a jumble of perfect curls, but she’d changed into a black sweat pants and a blue silk shirt. She was carrying a padded hanger and she barely glanced at me as she moved towards the bed.

 

“Are you alright?” I started.

 

“Why? Don’t I look like it?”

 

“Well…. You look….” She looked beautiful. And angry. And all her tight defenses that I had so painstakingly worked to crush this past week were back in full fighting mode. She was once against ready for a war with me. And just by lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter