Talk

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can someone recommend to me a good poster shop?

I'm thinking of changing the poster.

Thanks ^^,

 

TAEYEON’S STORY

TALK

 

The string quartet was playing an airy Mozart piece as the guests gathered round the “bride’s table” to watch me and Jiyong feed each other cake. The photographer snapped endless pictures, and there were more toasts and good wishes before first guests finally started making noises about leaving.

 

Jiyong and I dutifully thanked them all for coming, but when Judge Lee Sangsoon declared that he and his wife were leaving, Jiyong left me alone for the first time that afternoon to send them off.

 

Alarm rippled through me as soon as Jiyong left my side, and I reprimanded myself for being foolish. Forging a truce, as we seemed to have done was one thing, becoming dependent on him… that was something else entirely. But when I turned and found myself face-to-face with Choi Seunghyun, I would have given a month of my life to have Jiyong beside me again!

 

“Well, I was beginning to wonder when I was ever going to get the chance to kiss the bride,” he said with forced good smile. There were still a half-dozen guests who had yet to depart and most of them were close by. Though I wanted to run away from him, I told myself that I must keep up the façade of the happy beautiful bride that I had been playing throughout the whole day to avoid any unnecessary suspicion.

 

I submitted to a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thanks for coming, oppa. Are you ready to leave?” I asked a little too purposely.

 

“Not until we’ve had a chance to talk.” He whispered. He tucked my hand through the crook of his arm and I had two choices, go with him or pull away and make a scene. I chose the first one and together we strolled into the shade created by a grove of fragrant magnolia trees.

 

“Why have you been avoiding my calls all week?” He asked bluntly as soon as we were alone.

 

“Because I didn’t want to hear your lame apology.”

 

“Well, news flash, Kim Taeyeon! I didn’t call to apologize. I only did what I felt certain Seungri would have wanted me to do. But you…”

 

I could see where this was headed and shook my head at him. “Stop! Don’t preach at me, oppa. This is your doing!”

 

“No, no! This wasn’t what I had in mind when I told Jiyong the truth. I wanted the family to support you emotionally and financially, not swallow you whole and force you to live a lie. How can you do this Taeyeon?” He asked skeptically.

 

I refused to look at him. “I’m doing what’s best for the baby.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter