◘ [Sequel] Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You ◘

One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Zelo's POV:    We're eating our breakfast, umma and appa's eyes are on Krystal noona. "Krystal, are you okay? Why are you here?" umma asked.  Krystal noona didn't answered, she's staring at the foods in her plate and playing it with the spoon.   'I have to save noona. Appa and umma will sent her back when they found out Sehun and noona fought' I thought   "Uhmm... Noona...want to be with us today cause...noona miss us so much", I inserted. Appa and umma's eyes turned to me. "Then, why is she not talking and she looked sleepless", appa said and pointed noona. "It's because...we didn't sleep last night. Noona and I shared storied to each other", I reasoned out "But..." I cut umma off. I stood up and went towards noona. I grabbed her hands, she looked up to me. "Noona and I are full, we also ate lastnight...uhmm...midnight snack. Yeah, that's right...so I'll bring noona to her room", I explained and pulled Krystal noona up. I drag her to the room, I closed the door when we got in and let her sit in the bed. "Noona", I called Tears fell in her eyes, she looked really down. "Aishh..." I placed my hands in her shoulders. "Noona, don't be like this. Just forget that guy, don't you understand? He love someone else. Wake up noona!" I yelled and slightly shook her body. "I'm idiot, I shouldn't have fell for him. Mianhae Zelo... I can't forget him easily", she said in a low voice I wiped her tears away. "Noona... You're not like this, keep your head up", I said. She smiled and poked my nose.  "Zelo...gomawoyo",  "Aishh... Sleep now, don't worry about umma and appa. I'll take care of them",  She nodded her head and lied in the bed. I went out of the room and headed to the living room.  Umma and appa are sitting in the couch, they are like waiting for me. "Yah!" umma exclaimed and threw her slipper to me. I immediately ducked and looked back to them. "Umma, what's with that?" I shouted "Are you hiding something to us?" umma asked "Ani, why would I. Why are you like that? Don't you want noona here?" I asked "It's not like that, why is she acting like that..." appa cut umma off "Yah! Yah! Can you both calm down? Why are you shouting at each other?" appa shouted Umma rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.  I just shrugged and looked away. "Zelo, what really is happening to your noona?" appa asked calmly. "I can't tell you right now, I don't have the rights to tell you. You can ask noona", I answered "Yah! I mean...how can we talk to her when she's...aishh... Zelo, forget it. Well talk to her later", Umma sighed  "Then, I'll go out now", I said and turned around. "Where are you going?" umma asked "Anywhere", I answered and opened the door "Take care okay?" I heard umma shouted as I closed the door.   I rode my bike and started paddling. Noona likes to eat ice cream when she's upset. Maybe I can make her feel better when I buy some for her.   'I somehow felt guilty for noona. Umma really treats me well, It's not like they hate her or what. It's just because I have our parents attention. And because they forced noona to that marriage, noona is hurting now. Aishh...otteoke? That Sehun really...' I grinned my teeth    I stopped in front of the ice cream store and parked the bike.  I went inside the store and walked straight to the counter. "We have new flavors sir, uhmm...we have free tasting. You want to have some?" the sales lady said in a shy way. I smiled and shook my head. "Ani, gomawo but I'm in a hurry. Can you help me pick the flavor? I don't know what my noona want now", I said and looked at the order list with the pictures of the different ice cream. "Uhmm... Sure sir, please wait for a while", the sales lady went to the freezer. "This is our best sell now sir. The customers really want this and it has a low price", the sales lady said in a very pleasant way. "I'll buy that one then, gomawo", I smiled  I looked at the price in the computer screen. The sales lady packed it and handed it to me. I handed her the payment and bowed before I went out of the store. I stopped in my tracks when I saw...Sehun with a woman. He looked shocked as well when he noticed me staring at him.  "Oppa, why did we stop?" the woman beside him asked. Sehun didn't answered and just looked away. I walked near them and looked at that woman from head to foot.  "Oppa, do you know this guy?" the woman asked and gave me disgusted face. "So, this is the woman? I thought you have good taste but then... I'm disappointed", I said  "Bwah? What did you just said? Yah! Who are you? Jinjja", the woman yelled I just rolled my eyes at her and stared at that bastard. "Aishh...yah! How can you do that to my noona!" I shouted. Sehun looked at me and chuckled. "Your noona marry me for our money, I hate her for that. Wae? Is she really hoping that I'll fall for her? She already have our money so..." he didn't finish his sentence when I punched him in the face.  I can't stop myself anymore, the more I look at him the more I'm hating him.  He fell in the ground, his left cheek is red and there's a small cut since I hit him there. "Oppa, gwenchanayo?" The woman kneeled beside him  "Yah! Don't you dare judge my noona like that. She doesn't want your money, I don't know why and how but my noona loves you. Now I know why she's in her room, crying and really down. I guess you said that to her, you don't know anything about her. If you really don't like her... just leave my noona alone", I angrily said and shouted the last part, I turned around and went towards my bike. I rode my bike and headed back to the house. I held the plastic cellophane tighter due to my anger.    'I'm still not contented of what I did to him, I'll make sure he won't be able to smile again'   I went towards the door and saw a sticky note.    'Zelo, we will go out for a while. Take care of your noona' the note says   I get the sticky note and crumpled it. I opened the door and headed to the kitchen. I threw the plastic cellophane and the paper in the trash can.  "Zelo? What are you doing?" I heard noona's voice from the door. "I brought an Ice cream", I answered as I prepare the glass and spoon in the table. "Noona, let's eat", I offered and take a sit. Noona grabbed the chair beside me and sit.  "I miss doing this, where's the scope?" noona asked excitedly. I handed her the scope, but instead of getting it she locked my hand to her. "Yah! Did you punch someone?" noona exclaimed "Huh? Ani, that's nothing. Let's just eat noona huh?" I lied "Aishh...let me see", she pulled my hand to have a better look.  "It's nothing jinjja", I said  "Who?" Noona insisted "Let's eat the ice cream, it'll melt soon", I excused and pulled my hand from her. "Aishh...this kid really"  I gave her a reasurring smile and started getting some ice cream and put it to my glass. While eating the ice cream we decided to watch movie. We are watching the movie 'Miracle in cell no.7'. I keep on looking at my noona, tears keep falling in her eyes. I know the reason of that tears is Sehun.  "Noon---", I was cut off when the door bell rang. Noona immediately wiped her tears and stood up. "I'll go", she said but I held her hand and pulled her back to sit. "Ani, stay", I ordered and stood up, headed to the door to open it.  I saw my parents and behind them is Sehun.  "Where is your noona?" umma asked  "What is he doing here?" I asked, staring at Sehun "What do you mean? Sehun? He's her to pick up your sister", umma explained and went inside.  "Let's go inside Sehun", appa said and followed umma. "Your parents forced me", Sehun said and went inside. I grabbed his arm to stop him. "Don't make noona cry again or else I'll break your bones", I warned and let go of his arm.  I started walking and left him dumbfounded.  "Umma, I won't go back to that house", I heard noona shouted.   I stayed behind the door and listened to them. "Wae?" umma shouted back. "Because...because..." umma cut her off "See, you can't even give a reason so get ready cause you're going back with Sehun", umma said  I leaned in the door and sighed.   'How can I help my noona? Our parents won't listen to me' I thought   I startled when appa suddenly went out the door.  "What are you doing here? Where's Sehun? Why didn't you let him go in?" appa asked  "Uhmm... I'll help noona with her clothes", I excused and hurriedly walked away.  I entered the room and saw umma yelling at noona. "Don't be too selfish and think for our company even for once",umma shouted while throwing noona's clothes inside the bag. "Stop it umma", I said and went beside noona.  "Gwenchanayo noona?" I asked and patted noona's back. "Zelo, don't join the elder's conversation. Go out now before I cut off your allowance", umma said angrily "Um--...", Krystal noona cut me off and held my hand.  "Gwenchana, go out now. Don't make umma angry just because of me. I can handle this, trust me ara?" she said and gave me a small smile.  "But..." she cut me off again. "Aishhh...go out now", she lightly pushed me to the door. I just shrugged and went out the room. 'How can umma threaten me to cut my allowance? I don't even have the chance to say something and they already kicked me out. How can I help my noona?' I thought and hated myself for being such a useless. I can't do anything but to looked out the window, watching my noona entering that bastards car while my parents are happily waving their hands to them. Why can't they understand their daughters feelings?       Krystal's POV:      I looked out the car's window. My parents are happily waving their hands. Why can't they understand me? I looked around and saw Zelo watching through the window.  'Mianhae Zelo, I thought I can fight on my own but I'm wrong. I'm just like a puppet, letting everyone use me.  "Don't think that I've force your parents to bring you back", Sehun coldly said, looking at the road. "I'm not, don't worry", I answered then looked away. "That's good then, maybe you want my money more that's why you're coming back",  I forced myself not to burst, talking to him is really nonsense. I'm just wasting my time. "You can't answer cause I'm right", he added. "Why won't you answer me?" he asked. I keep on pretending that I didn't hear anything.  He suddenly stepped on the brakes. I angrily looked at him. "Yah! Are you crazy?" I yelled  "Damn!", Sehun shouted and punched the drivers wheel. His action made me froze in my position.  'Why is he angry now?'      Sehun's POV:      "Damn!", I shouted and punched the drivers wheel.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter