◘ [1] I'll Be There ◘

One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You keep on hurting me, I'm tired of your reasons. I can't live with your lies anymore. I told myself to forget you and move on but I'm just hurting more. The way you look at me with your eyes, like begging me to stay by your side but how can I trust you again? After the million chances I've given to you? You promise me you'll never do it again but you keep on breaking that promise of yours. Why do you always promise something that you can't even keep? Because of that you keep on hurting me, it really hurts my heart more. I hate that begging eyes of yours. There's a part of me hating you but... I can't stop my heart from loving you.  "Yah, Yuri. You're day dreaming again", Kei poked me in my stomach to wake me up to reality. "Huh?" I said with clueless face "Still thinking of him? Gosh, forget that jerk already. He just keep on breaking your heart. Move on", Kei said with angry tone "I'm not thinking of him, okay? So relax", I gave her a smile and continued my food "Liar", Kei mumbled but then continued her food also. Kei is my best friend, she's always been there for me. She's the one giving me advice and everything. I'm happy I have her even though I lost something important to me, and that's Kai.   Flashback:   I'm here, in the train station alone again. "Where are you, Kai", I murmured as I played with my fingers. 'He's not coming  again' I thought  But then I heard something under the dark.  "Kai is that you?" I whispered  But it didn't answer so I stood up to check who is it. As I walk towards it my heart is beating double than the normal beat.  'wheww... It's just a box' I thought as I stood in front of it.  But then I startled as the box moved, it shakes and stop for a while but then shake again. Am a kind of person that afraid of everything but I'm a curious person too.  I slowly reach for the box to open it then... "Meow", the cat groaned "Wahhh... Kyeopta", I said and get the cat "What brings you here?" I asked cutely and patted it's head. "Meow..", the cat replied "You--" I was cut off when my phone vibrated. I grabbed it in my pocket, as I unlocked it.  '1 new text message' from Kai 'Let me guess your busy again' I thought as I pressed the read button.    'Yuri, I can't see you. Sorry, I'm doing my projects with my friends. SORRY YURI. I promise to meet you tomorrow'   'I know it. I let out a big sighed and looked at the cat "He can't go out with me again, but I can't let my heart get angry at him. Aishhh..." I said to the cat like he understands me. "I have to go now, bye", I placed the cat back to the box then headed home.  I'm walking in the subway when I saw Kai with a group of boys heading towards my direction. I immediately hide in the wall behind me. I can see and hear them talking. "What about your girlfriend?" the tall guy asked. "I won't meet her tonight", Kai answered. "Then you're really with the plan? You're really using her?" the other guy asked "Deh, I'm on the plan so do your promise too", Kai said "Yay, such a play boy but you deserves to be in this gang", the guy said and patted Kai's head "Good job Kai, we still have something to do to you", the one said and smirked After a while they continue walking. Tears escaped from my eyes without me noticing it. I looked down then saw tears in the floor.  'Did Kai really just used me?' I thought as tears continued falling   Next day:   "Hey, you have problem right?" Kei asked and leaned her arms on my armchair. "Ani", I answered in a low tone "Aishh... Liar... You're my friend and I know you", Kei said and hold my hand. I looked at her face, she looked really serious this time. "What is it?" she asked again.  "It's about Kai", I said, almost whispering "You already know about it?" Kei asked, she looked really surprised. "What are you talking about?" I asked, clueless "So, you really don't know?" Kei asked and stood up I looked up at her in the eyes and nodded. "I know I don't have the rights to tell you this and I really don't want you to hear this from me in the first place but I think I have to, so... Yuri listen carefully", she stop and let out a big sigh before talking again "I saw Kai with another girl", she informed and looked at me with sorry eyes I froze in my position as my head possessed what Kei said.  'Kai said he's just using me and know he's dating another girl?' I thought then my tears betrayed me again.  "Yuri, stop crying", Kei pulled me towards her and gave me a hugged "I can't bear this anymore Kei, I don't now what to do", I said then continued crying.  "Calm down now", Kei comforted me.  After a few minutes of crying, I calm down a bit then decided to go home since I think I lost all my energy in thatall out cry. Kei wanted to go with me but I stop her. I want time to think, she just nodded and let me. I like her for being understanding. I'm on my way home when someone called my name from my back and I'm too tired to looked around.  "Yuri", a familiar voice of a boy keep on calling and I heard footsteps coming nearer and nearer to me.  He held my shoulder to stop me from walking. I turn around and gave that guy a slapped in the face. "Ouch..." he groaned as he rubbed his cheeks now in a really red color "Luhan oppa?" my eyes widen as I realized it's not Kai and it's my childhood friend, Luhan. "Hi! You really miss me cause you gave me a warm welcome greetings", Luhan said and pouted "Oppa, mianhae. I thought you were someone and... Forget about it", I looked down as I remember my problem "Then, just forget about that someone and give me a hug", Luhan pulled me towards him and hugged me tighter "I miss you Yuri", he said and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I miss you too oppa", I smiled and hugged him back. Luhan oppa really makes me smile even in his small gestures and he never change, as I expected from him. But I can't forget the reality that Kai was just using me all this time.  "Idiot", I mumbled "Me? Waeyo?" Luhan asked "Huh? Ani, I mean let's just go home umma will be happy to see you", I said and broke the hug. I continued walking then Luhan followed "Umma already knew that I'm here", Luhan smiled. "Jinjja?"     We keep on chit chatting while walking since it's really been a long time since we last seen each other. Luhan oppa is calling umma since his umma already died and he want to have one and since we've been together for many years in the province umma like it too, Luhan calling her umma.   In Kim's house:   "Umma, you really are the best in cooking", Luhan said with a smile "Thank you Luhan", umma smiled back and went to the kitchen to get more dishes she cooked for Luhan.  "So oppa, when are you going back to the province?" I asked not looking at him "Never", he replied "Huh?" I asked as I looked at him, shocked His smiling at me but then pouted. "Waeyo? You don't want me here?" Luhan asked "Ani, it's not like that. It's because your appa will never allow you", I explained and I expect him to pout again but then he smiled. "What?" I asked, annoyed He stood up and drag his chair beside me. He held my hand and smiled. "I'm here because of you",  'Huh? Because of me? Oppa like m--' my thoughts is distracted when he talks again.  "You told me when we were still young that you can't leave without me?" he continued What's this. He still remember that? But...that's the reason? I mean yeah that would be his reason. He won't like me cause he always looked at me like a little sister. "But like you said we're still young that time", I said then blushed. "So, you don't need me now? So that's why you want me back in the province?" Luhan said with a sad expression. "Ani, that's not it. Just tell me what's your plan here", I said and get my hand from his grip but then he grabbed it again. "I'll study here, with you", he smiled with his angelic face "Then, where will you stay?" I asked but I already know the answer since I can read Luhan's mind now "Here", Luhan answered I'm not shocked or something cause as I said I already know it.  "Ma'am knows about this?" I asked He nodded then placed my hand in the table then stood up.  "You're not happy?" Luhan asked then pouted "Ani, I'm happy. It's just...just awkward living with you but I know I'll get used to it, soon", I let out a smile. "Luhan, you already told Kei about your plan?" umma asked and placed the foods in the table.   Luhan nodded and went back to his position. We continued eating then went to our rooms to rest since we still have class tomorrow.    Next day:   "Annyeonghaseyo", I greeted Kei as Luhan and I met her in the pathway heading our class room. The principal decided to let Luhan be my classmate since he's new so I can guide him. Kei didn't answered and continued looking at Luhan. "Uhmm. Ahemm... Kei this is Luhan, my childhood friend", I introduced  "Annyeonghaseyo", Luhan greeted happily and bowed "An--nyeong--haseyo, Luhan shi", Kei greeted back "Uhmm... Let's go before songsaengnim arrived first and scold us again", I said and pulled Kei since she froze in her position. She's always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter