◘ [1] Scar From The Heart ◘

One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love? What a word? Love ruined my life. Love broke my heart, but love...teach me that you can't really trust anyone in the world. I looked out of the window, watching the basketball players in the gym. It's an open gym, and it's near our class room. Songsaengnim  slammed the book that make me jump in my seat and looked at the front.   "Miss Yeon", Songsaengnim shouted angrily "To my office", She said, brows raised and get her book from the table. "Class dismiss", she walked out of the room I get my bag and followed her.    It's not a big deal for me, it's not my first time. And her class is  boring as ever so what can I do?    Songsaengnim entered her office and closed the door. I was about to open it when someone held the door knob to stop me from entering.  It's her, Juniel and Kai, his boyfriend in her back.   "What are you doing?" she asked angrily "So, you care?" I raised my brows "Of course, I'm your best friend remember?"     Flashback:   "Go Kris!" I cheered  "Go Kai!" Juniel cheered and raised the banner for our school's basketball team, WOLF. It's a championship game and we need to win this game since their opponent now is their worst enemy, the DRAGONS. They came from different school.   The remaining time is only 20 seconds and the DRAGON is leading 2 points. WOLF have the ball then Kris called for time out. Kris is the ball captain. Juniel and I are holding each others hand, praying that the WOLF team will win. My heart beats faster, I'm more nervous than Kris, maybe. He looked confident that they will win but that can't calm me.  The time out ends and they started the game. The WOLF  team is having a hard time to shoot because of the tight defense of the opponent, they are losing the time. Kai passed the ball to Kris. Kris is in the three point line, I looked at the time. 10,9,8,7... Kris still have the ball. 'Come on Kris, shoot!' I thought while watching him 6,5,4,3...  Kris released the ball. We all followed the ball with our eyes. 2,1,0... The time ends then the ball... "Kris Wu 3 points..." the commentator shouted   The crowds was like crazy, jumping and screaming around.  "We won", Juniel said with teary eyes.  "Yeah, we won", I smiled  Both of us shouted in happiness and joined the others. Jumping and screaming for the WOLF team who is now talking and shaking hands to the loser team.    After the awarding, Juniel and I headed to the WOLF's locker room. As we opened the door and entered, tired boys flashed in our eyes. The others are topless, while the others lied in the floor. "Noona", Sehun exclaimed and ran towards Juniel, ready to gave her a hug Juniel stop Sehun by placing her hands in Sehun's chest and pushed him away. "Noona", Sehun pouted "Aishh... You're sweaty, can't hug you", Juniel stuck her tongue out "So, what do you think?" Kai smirked leaning on the locker Juniel ran towards Kai and gave him a hug. "You did great back there", Juniel praised "Noona, that's not fair. Junhae noona, how about me?" Sehun waited for my answer I gave him two thumbs up. "See noona, how could you do that to your little brother?" Sehun pouted, feeling abandoned We all chuckled in that little scene.   "By the way, where's Kris?" I asked while looking around. Juniel and Kai looked at each other like they are communicating.  "What is it?" I asked  "Huh? Nothing", Juniel wove her hand rapidly in her chest level and smiled. I gave her my suspicious look. "Uhmm... Kris has something important to do so he can't celebrate with us", Kai informed "Is really that important? It's also our anniversary today", I mumbled with a down expression. Juniel placed her arm around my neck and smiled. "Let's go out and celebrate it then. Me, Kai and you. Like before? Since Kris is not around", Juniel said "Then, how about your date with Kai?" I asked "We can do it tomorrow", Juniel smiled "Then how about me noona?" Sehun asked "I'll give your price in the house cause for now, we have to go", Juniel pulled me out of the room. We waited for Kai outside the building.  We started walking and buying street foods. I miss this the three of us going out and doing,crazy things. But I wonder what Kris is doing right now.   "Guys, wait!" I exclaimed and stopped them from walking.  "Why?" Juniel asked and lightly tilted her head. "I think... I left my wallet in the cafe. Wait I'll get it", I said and ran back to the cafe "Ppali!" I heard Kai shouted  "Deh, yes sir", I mumbled while running. I stopped near the cafe and inhaled some air to calm before I get in.  The cafe's wall is made of glass which makes me see the entire store. I stopped in my tracks... I saw a familiar back... I walked 5 steps to see more closely. 'It's Kris, but why is he with another girl?' The  words that Kai said to me played in my mind. "Kris has something important to do",  'Important? Than our anniversary? Who's this girl then? Best friend? Sister?' I thought and get inside the cafe, slowly walking towards them. My eyes are glued to them. Kris get something from his pocket and gave it to the girl. The girl giggled as she received it. It's a small box, the girl opened it and... "Gomawo oppa", she said and showed Kris the necklace. Kris reached for her hand. I'm 5 steps away from them then... "Happy anniversary, Saranghae", Kris said and stood up. He went to the other side of the table and planted a kiss in her cheeks.  "Saranghae oppa",    I stopped and froze in my position. Pulling my tears back.   Kris turned around to seat back in his chair but then he noticed me. "Junhae?" Kris said with a shocked face The girl stood up and went beside Kris, she wrapped her hands around Kris' arm. "Oppa, who is she?" she asked and glared at me "Uhmm...she's my...friend", the words came out in Kris' mouth 'Friend?'  I hold my tears, not wanting to cry in front of him.  "Yeah, friend. But used to be friends, now... I don't really think so", I said, staring at Kris. Not blinking even for once. Kris didn't say anything, he get the girl's hands off him. "Wait here, I'll talk to her", Kris said in a soft way. The girl just smiled and nodded. 'Talk to her? How can he...'  He placed his hand in my shoulder.  Before he could start talking, I get his hands off me and slapped him in the face.  "Hey! How dare you!" the girl exclaimed and pointed at me   I got all the attentions of the people inside the cafe but I don't care. All I know now is that my boyfriend has another girlfriend. He glared at me with a 'what the hell' face. "Wae?" I have many words to say but this is the inly word that came out in my mouth. Kris didn't say anything. My tears are about to fall so I immediately turned around. I saw Juniel and Kai standing in the door. Tears escaped my eyes, I don't want to wipe it so it can't be so obvious that I'm crying. I ran out of the room, I grabbed Juniel's hand as I passed in her and ran away, dragging her with me.  Juniel pulled my hand to stop me from running and hugged me.  I cried in her shoulders, like there's no tomorrow. "Junhae", Juniel patted my back "How can he lie to me? How can I believe him when he told me he love me? How can I gave him my trust and...heart?"  "It's okay", Juniel said in a comforting way "Gomawo Juniel, I'm happy you and Kai are here for me. You never lie to me and you always listen to me", I smiled behind my tears "Uhmm... Junhae, I have something to tell you. I can't keep on hiding this", Juniel said and broke the hugged I wiped my tears and gave her my ears. "Junhae, Kai and I...already know that Kris has another girlfriend", Junhae paused  'They do? But how can they hide it from me?' "But we did hide it cause we don't think we have the rights to tell you this and we thought Kris will tell you. And I don't want to hurt you, Junhae mianhae", she continued   "How...you don't want to hurt me?"   "Junhae, mianhae. I know it's not a good decision but..." I cut her off "I thought you were my friend. You're all the same, you're just like Kris. You all make me look like a fool. How could you Juniel, you are my best friend but you choose Kris over me?" tears starting to form in my eyes "That's not true, I didn't choose Kris. It's just..." I cut her off "Enough!" I shouted. "Enough of that lies, you hurt me more Juniel", tears fell from my eyes but I immediately wiped it away and turned around. I heard Juniel calling me but I hurriedly walked away from her.   'I don't know what hurts more, losing Kris or my best friend? All I know is losing two important people in just one  day is really painfu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter