Chapter 2

My Seven Days With an Angel

Hyukjae, looked around as the other angels are just looking at his dramatic entrance only Junsu clapped at him as he take his bow.

“Hyukjae! Who told you to just spring your wing like that huh?” Leetetuk said in an angry tone.

“Oh sorry, I am just attempting to make a dramatic audience, so what’s my mission?” he asked as he folded his wings.”

“Well this is a top priority so you can’t just play around.” Kangin replied.

“Top priority, Omo! Wait is that a celebrity uhm, Kangta?, Boa? Sistar? 2ne1?”

Leeteuk shhok his head seeing how childish Hyukjae can be.”

“Here is your mission.” Leeteuk handed him a tablet with a picture of a child.

“Oh he is so cute! So then my mission will be in?”

“Korea.”

“Oh ok, hmmm… well I’ll take off now.” He smiled spreading his wings leaving the other angel behind.

“Do you think he can do it?” Kangin asked Leeteuk.

“He is not one of the greatest if he is not good with this job, don’t you think?” Kangin told him reassuringly.”

 

(on earth)

“Hmm, I am so tired I think I have been walking all my like now where can I find this guy.” Hyukjae look around suddenly he bumped into someone.

“Yah! Are you blind can’t you see where you are going.” it was Donghae who had just finish his band rehearsal after the incident.

“Sorry.” Hyukjae muttered.

“Whatever.” Donghae walked away.

“Hmph! That guy…” Hyukjae calm himself he knew he can’t be angry to a mere human but something make him stop his walking again.

“Wait, how did he see me, that’s impossible as he turned to look for that person he is already gone. He decided to just walk around and finally when he reached a house  his tablet blinked indicating he had reached his destination.

“Finally, hmmm… what to do oh I hope that cute kid will be happy to see me and we’ll play and…”

As he was imagining things he saw a man going out of the house.

“It’s you again!” Donghae exclaimed. “Are you stalking me?”

“No I am not.” Hyukjae replied. “Wait you lived here.”

“Well, since you saw me outside the house and I am inside the place, yes I am.”

“Impossible.”

“Yeah, believe it or not you crazy white clothing guy, leave my house or I’ll call the police and tell everyone you’re here harassing me.”

“What the!”

“I will live these gate and if I see you here after an hour get ready to go with the police.” Donghae said leaving him again.

Suddnely he noticed his table alarming and the picture is slowly changing.

“What’s happening?” Hyukjae asked confusedly seeing that the one he will be watching is…. Lee Donghae.

“Oh no, this can’t be I can’t that guy is arrogant! I swear I’ll never ever ever do this mission, over my heavenly body!” Suddenly he heard a thunder sound.

“And I guess, it’s not bad to try right?” Hyukjae said looking at the sky.

 

Donghae was sleeping heavily, e seems to have a happy dream as he keep on shouting as if  he keeps on saying thank to his “fans.” Then he snored again

“Donghae.” Someone calling him, he smiled because it was the softest voice he heard.

“Donghae, wake up.” The voice said.

“You want my atograph?” Donghae asked still in his dreamland.

“Who said about an autograph wake up sleepy head!” the voice shouted. Donghae slowly opened his eyes adjusting  his vision, he startled when he see Hyukjae inside his room.

“What in the name of God are you doing here?” Donghae said covering himself with his blanket.

“Hey be careful of your words.” Hyukjae pouted.

“Who are you? Why are you here in my room? Are you trying to me? Steal things?”

“Hey! Can you ask things one by one?”

“Who are you?” Donghae asked.

“I am Hyukjae, I am your guardian angel will be your guide to do good things, I’ll be with you everytime.”

“Everytime? Even in…” Hyukjae nodded knowing what the other man is asking him.

“Angel huh?” Donghae laugh hard. “This is the 21st Century you think I believe in those things, what am I a 5 year old kid?”

“I am not lying! I am really an angel what do you want me to do so I can prove to you I am one of them.”

“Hmmm…  can you make snow in the middle of Summer?” Donghae challenged him.

Hyukjae smiled as he send him like flying kisses, Donghae feels shiver in his body but he shook his head,

“That’s just special effects.” Donghae took a bucket of ice from his min fridge and fanning it and make him cold as well.

“See?”

Hyukjae make another act of magic but Donghae also show him a magic and he smirked seeing the man in defeat.

“Now, you little thief get out and I will call the police ik in 5…4..”

“Wait!”

“3…2…”

Hyukjae folded his hands in his chest and suddenly his wings appeared, Donghae’s mouth open like there is no tomorrow.

“Now do you believe I am angel?” Hyukjae said to the speechless Donghae.

“G-G-G-GGGGGHHHHOOOSSSSTTT!” Donghae shouted running out of his room.

“Yah! I am not a ghost I am angel!” Hyukjae shouted as he pouted when Donghae left him.

“And he walked away from me again. Aish! I really need a great reward once I am finish with this mission.” Suddenly heard some thunder sound again.

“And I guess doing good deeds without expecting something in return is good right?” Hyukae said with a sigh.

 

I am so sorry! I don't have internet connection for one whole effin day! Sorry for waiting hope you enjoy this chapter ^^