Chapter 5

My Seven Days With an Angel

Hyukjae is so upset, so he decided to not go with Donghae. Suddenly Junsu surprised him.

“Yah Junsu do always need to scare me like that.”

“Why are you here again?”

“Seems like your frowning huh? Told yah your jealous.”

“I am not. You know I am not allowed to love anyone in a romantic way I can’t.”

“But tell me the truth do you feel something for Lee Donghae.”

“Well.” Hyukjae began to smie. “He looks cute when he sleeps. When he sing I feel like a fan who wants to cheer HEY! No way I j-just can’t”

“Whatever you say my monkey friend.”

“Don’t you dare call me monkey!” Hyukjae warned him.

“Whatever. By the way so what you’ll do Donghae will be going to Jessica’s place tomorrow with his friends.”

“I don’t want to go there.” Hyukjae replied.

“What! You are his guardian angel don’t tell me you are aborting the mission just because of your feelings.”

“What feelings are you talking about like I said I don’t like him.”

“Deny it all you want, ans since when did you start lying huh?”

“I am not Junsu, if you’re here to pester me just leave me alone.”

“Oh I want to but don’t you feel envious look at all the lovers around you in this place don’t you wish that it would be Donghae and you leaning on each other.”

“You really are a strange angel don’t you know that.”

“You forgot Hyukjae, I am the Head of Angel in-charge of love and I can see your aura it has different feelings.”

“Junsu.” Hyukjae sighed in defeat.

“It’s ok, we’ll keep it as a secret okay? And by the way want to gate crash Jessica’s party?”

“What do you mean?”

Junsu smiled with an idea formed in his head.

 

At the place where Jessica held her birthday, seems like everyone is bored, Jessica keeps on clinging to Donghae much to everyone’s disgust. As for Donghae he wants o cover his ears not wanting for Jessica to sing anymore, suddenly he excused himself and went outside.

Someone caught his attention when he saw Key and Jonghyun talking to someone.

“Hyukjae?” Donghae not sure it it was his angel but Key and Jonghyun can see him.

“Hyung! Sorry we’re kind of late, by the way this guy here is looking for you. He looks so cute!” Key exclaimed.

“Now now Key don’t frighten him.”

“What are you doing here I thought…”

“I was thinking perhaps it’s not bad to show myself once in a while.” Hyukjae said.

“by the way you look with your clothes.” Donghae praised him.

“T-thanks.”

Jessica followed them outside and was surprised when she saw Donghae talking to someone.

“Oppa who is that monkey looking guy?” she asked glaring at Hyukjae.

“This.” Donghae held his hand much to Hyukjae’s surprised. “Is my special friend.” He smiled.

“Donghae.” Hyukjae whispered.

“Oppa! Don’t tell me.”

“I am sorry I want to tell you that I don’t like you but…”

“No way! I won’t lose to that guy You!.” Jessica pointed a finger on him.

“Let’s have a challenge.”

“A challenge? What challenge.”

“For Donghae-oppa’s heart.”

“What?” Donghae and Hyukjae both said.

“Whoever lose will leave oppa alone.”

Hyukjae unsure if she’ll take the other’s challenge he has no idea how to drink alcohol of course he never had one.

“Fine.” Hyukjae said as he had no choice.

 

As they all return to the place Sungmin and Taemin introduce themselves to Hyukjae and they instantly like him because of his smile. For Jessica she started ordering a lot soju.

“So let’s start the competition.” Jessica declared

And so the drinking began all of them have there jaws wide open how Jessica drinks as if there is not tomorrow as for Hyukjae, the first sip made him weird he feels dizzy but he just smiled and go with the challenge, but he can’t take it after a lot of bottles, Hyukjae feels dizzy and Jessica smirked standing up.

“See monkey boy you lose so  starting tomorrow you will no longer be with Donghae-oppa. As she walked away she suddenly lose conciousness, Sungmin and Taemin count  from 1 to 10 and declaring Jessica knockout and Hyukjae a winner even though he is still feeling dizzy.

Jessica was helped by her servants and took her home.

 

Back at Donghae’s house the three of them are carrying Hyukjae quietly but unfortunately their father spotted them.

“Why are you walking like thieves huh?”

“Uhm sorry appa were late.”

“Why are you late.”

“TADA!.” Hyukjae suddenly said. “HELLO AHJUSSI”

“And who are you young man?”

“I am Hyukjae I am Donghae’s.” But before he spilled everything Donghae cover his mouth.

“Who is he Lee Donghae.”

“He’s my classmate History right hyung?” Donghae said to Sungmin.

“Huh? Uhm Yeah, and we have class in Trigonomerty appa.”

“I see, but he looks drunk, Lee Donghae.”

“No uhm you see…” Suddenly Sungmin see two vase floating and look at Donghae who hurried to hold them before their father see it.

“You see father this what really happen… Taemin! Talk to Appa!” Sungmin gasped seeing now two figurines floating.

“Yes Lee Taemin?”

“Appa I love you.” He just said hugging him.

The elder man looked at Sungmin and Donghae holding the vase and figurine.

“What in the name of God are you two doing?” Their father asked them.

Donghae and Sungmin stared at each other and dance improvising the vase and figurine.

“Why do I have weird kids?  Donghae just take him to your room.”

 

As they enter the room Sungmin and Taemin still can’t believe all this time their brother is telling the truth.

“Really before I lose my sanity what’s happening?” Sungmin asked him.

“You see hyung he…”

“DONGHAE IS MINE AND I WANT TO MAKE SURE HE IS ON THE GOOD SIDE, THAT JESSIC PFFT! I DON’T LIKE HER AS IF DONGHAE WILL TAKE A LIKING ON THAT BARBIE GIRL WANNABE!!!  I KNOW I AM NOW WRONG BUT THIS IS WHAT I CAN SAY I LOVE YOU LEE DONGHAE!” With Hyukjae finally lose consciousness.

“Okay? So you’re angel is kind of insane and super drunk.”

“AMEN!”Donghae said in victory as he learned the angel’s feelings.

 

MY INTERNET IS ACTING WEIRD THIS PAST FEW DAYS AND I AM FRUSTRATED