Chapter 3

My Seven Days With an Angel

Donghae run outside and bumped to his dad who is with Sungmin and Taemin.

“Lee Donghae, what’s the noise all about?”

“Appa I uh uhm.”

“Hyung is playing guessing game.” Taemin said excitedly.

“I saw I saw uhm.” Donghae flipping his wings.

“A rare bird.” Sungmin asked. Donghae shook his head.

“Uhm, A bat!” Donghae shook his head.

“Yah hyung, you keep flapping your hands and what is it?”

“Yeas Donghae what is it?” Sungmin asked as well.

“As if you saw an angel.” His father replied and Donghae clapped his hand.

“it’s an angel?” his father replied as they went to do a high five, he smacked his son.

“Pabo! Angel who are you playing, Lee Donghae are you taking drugs, or your friends any one of them taking illegal substance?”

“Appa, our group is clean my Kyu is just addicted to stra craft.”

“Same for my Minho, he just a silent type you know.” Taemin butted in.

“But it’s true and he’s in my room right some and see.” He said dragging his father Sungmin and Taemin following him behind.

As they enter the room, Donghae pointed Hyukjae who is smiling.

“See? He’s here.”

“Who’s here?” Sungmin asked him.

“But…”

“Yah Lee Donghae you just rest, Sungmin Taemin leave your brother for a while.

“Yah, Donghae, beteter have a check up crazy fish.” Sungmin said.

“But I am not crazy!” Donghae exclaimed as he keeps on pointing Hyukjae.

 

After they leave Donghae glared at Hyukjae.

“What?”

“Don’t say what, why can’t they see you?”

“Well, only you have the privileged to see me, so no matter how many times you told I am with you no one will believe you. Second like I said my job is to be with 24/7 you see my mission is to guide you in the right path.”

“Look…”

“It’s Hyukjae.”

“Whatever, you see I am already 21 years old I don’t need an angel and if you are with me if I’ll talk to you I will look like a crazy guy and I don’t need a conscience okay?”

“But what should I do here?”

“Well perhaps find a new mission?”

“I can’t abandon my mission.”

“But I don’t need you.” Donghae said.

“But.”

“I know angel shouldn’t disobey people right so I need to go because I need to go to my school.” Donghae said.

“Wait! Aish!” Hyukjae just frown, of all his mission this is the hardest one since this is the first time he got an adult to take care of.

 

At school, Donghae was walking on the corridor suddenly a group of guy surround him.

“Lee Donghae so you really rose from the dead huh?” It was Hongki the gang leader.

“Yeah and so?” Donghae arrogantly answered him back.

“So how about warming us up we are looking for someone to beat.” He smirked.

“Oh look.” Donghae said pointing at the ceiling as he push them to make his escape. He doesn’t know Hyukjae followed him in the school as he saw Donghae running he fly towards him.

“You sure you don’t need my help?” Hyukjae smiled at him.

“No freaking way. Shoot they are almost here!.” Donghae said as he don’t know where to run anymore.

“Donghae…” Hyukjae calling him.

“Fine! please Hyukjae help me.!

Hyukjae smiled as he raised his hand creating whirlwind throwing Hongki and hid gangs, he let some cans from the trash to float and be thrown directly at them until they run away.

“They’re gone, those cowards.”

Donghae seeing them run away, he looked at Hyukjae still smiling satisfied with what he had done.

“So? Will you let me come anywhere you go now?” he asked Donghae only nodded at him.

“Good. Now be a good boy at school and study well, don’t sleep in class.”

“Yah! You are an angel not my mom atop nagging at me!” he said.

“Oh my boy is growing so fast.” Hyukjae said affectionately patting his head.

“Stop it” he shoved his hand and walked away. “And where are you going.”

“With you.”

“Yah!”

“I’ll just stay outside promise.” Hyukjae raised his right hand.

“Whatever.”

 

As Donghae walked away, he suddenly saw Junsu beside him.

“How’s he.”

“A pain in the…” Hyukjae covered his mouth. “Sorry.”

“He’s cute, but don’t fall for him okay?”

“Yah! As if I would.” Hyukjae said but deep inside he is very intrigued with Donghae, maybe because this is his first mission that had given him a hard time.

 

After school, as he saw Donghae went outside the room Hyukjae saw him with a gurl and truthfully he hates her.

“Like a koala bear clinging on a tree he commented.”

“Yah, is she going at your home no way!”

“Just be quiet!” hissed ODnghae.

“What is it oppa?”

“Nothing Jessica.”

“So, like I said I’ll cook for you today okay? And then we’ll do something terrific.” She said seductively. Donghae looked at Hyukjae who just decided to disappear from his sight.

“What’s wrong with that guy ? suddenly he would go grumpy.” Donghae muttered.

“Huh? Who’s grumpy?” Jessica asked him.

“Uhm no one.”

Donghae is excited this is the first time someone approached him and be confessed by someone, of course Donghae won’t let it go for the world.

 

Hyukjae decided to went at home before Donghae still frowning.

“Hyukjae, your wrinkles is showing.”

“Junsu why do you keep popping in and out.”

“Well Leeteuk-hyung wants me to monitor your progress.”

“Well that annoying brat is going home with that Jessica girl.”

“Don’t tell me your…”

“Jealous? No I am not, what if that girl is a bad influence I just want to make sure he only have good friend.”

“Remember my warning.” Junsu said disappearing again. Hyukjae frown again as he heard Donghae and Jessica’s voice.

As he sneak into them Jessica is busy preparing the ingredients for the Dinner he want to prepare for Donghae. Suddenly a smile curved into his face seems like he has some little trick in his hand just for Jessica.

To think I made these update while having no internet connection. Sorry about this ^^