Cat and Dog: Our Mission

Gray Coloured Life

Gray Coloured life

Chapter 6

Let's go back to our favorite master and pet here. Who could have thought that even after living together for almost a month now, nothing eventful (in Bom's mind) has happen to everyone's favorite couple. Even their friends are still on watch on anything that can happen. Due to their constant annoyance, Jiyong has been losing his mind most of the time because everyone seems to think that having his house as a hang out spot is okay, which isn't in his opinion. Yes, the gang has been going to his home more times than he have remembered. Most of the time they will just visit without calling or just literally barging through the door (One time, Seungri and Bom had picked the lock). His best man-slash-bro-slash-confidante-forever Taeyang wasn't any help to Jiyong. The guy was having fun seeing his best friend being bombarded by their friends. What a great friend you are, Jiyong most of the time thinks. On the other hand, Chaerin is delighted to have people around the house. It wasn't just Jiyong and she around anymore, she can now talk to other people. Most of the time Jiyong just ignores her requests (demand is rather an accurate term - Jiyong). Now she feels like she belong in a family after a long time. She knows that she can rely on these people (Jiyong the least) if she ever have problems. Life is good.

Oh you guys might be wondering what happen to Seungri after Jiyong found out what he had told to Chaerin. Well, here it is.....

Seungri had no idea that his hyung is already planning ways to torture him that day. He went to work in a jolly mood after scoring a date with one of the receptionist lady. There was a small spring in his steps, greeting everyone with his cheerful voice. Seungri had a routine, first, flirt with the receptionist lady, always asking her for a date which he now has accomplish (after a long time). Then he get a cup of coffee from the break room then have an idle talk with his co-workers (gossip if you ask anyone). He had to wait a couple of minutes for Jiyong to arrive and then visits him in his office, trying to hock him up with women that he is 'acquaintance' with.

Walking to Jyong's office Seungri opens the door, "Good morning hyung! What a good day we are having right?"

Jiyong who only arrive raised his brow at his maknae. "What has gotten to you? Did you have drugs?"

"Of course not hyung. Don't be silly." He literally jumped on the sofa, "I'm just feeling good right now. Am I not entitled to be happy?"

"As of right now? No."

Seungri only laugh, "Why so gloomy in the morning hyung? Did something happen? With you and Chaerin?"

Slumping on his chair Jiyong leaned his head back before glaring at Seungri. "No, nothing has happen to me WITH Chaerin."

"Really? That's unfortunate." He mumbles the last part.

"What?"

"Hm? Nothing, nothing hyung."

"Maknae..."

"Yes hyung?"

"You did something." Jiyong side glanced at him.

Seungri didn't know what he was talking about, pouting he look back to Jiyong. "What do you mean?"

"You did something that I know you know, so spill."

'Does he mean about work? Wait, he must have known about not handing the report in time. But I was just 20 minutes late for it. Oh , does he mean about what happen with the new stock partner? They were being an during the meeting. They disrespected you hyung!'

"Ahhh, you mean something bad that I did?" He carefully asked.

Jiyong only nod in response with his eyes closed.

'Oh , , . What did I do?! I did a lot!'

While Seungri was having a civil war inside his head on which incident to say, Jiyong opened one eye looking at his maknae. His plan was to scare Seungri, he was always scared on disappointing all of his hyungs. Jiyong had thought hard on what his punishment will be but couldn't think of any. He may be cold most of the time, especially to their maknae, but he still loved him like a brother. So, in the end he decided to just scold him and scaring the young man.

"A-ah, hyung if it's about getting to your secretary's pants I'm so sorry. I know that it's not right but we didn't do it inside the office. We did it outside office hours. And please, pleassseeee don't tell this to Minji, hyung. Specially Daesung hyung! He will kill me and never let me talk to Minji ever again! I know its bad hyung and I'm really sorry setting it. I swear I'm not gonna do it again." Seungri ended his apology speech, clasping his hands together.

"You did that?" Jiyong looked at him wide eyed. "So that's why she wasn’t doing a good job these past weeks." He mumbled to himself.

"Eh? Hyung you didn't know?"

"How would I know that? I'm not interested in your life. And really you did that? What if I tell Minji-ah?"

"NO hyung! Please just not that." He begged.

"Fine you're forgiven for that matter. But that was not the one I'm referring to."

Seungri raked his brain again. Then it came to him. He slowly looked at Jiyong who was staring back. "Ohhh, you... you mean that...."

"Yes I mean that." Jiyong nodded.

Seungri let out a big sigh, "About that... It was Seunghyun hyung's idea. I swear."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Be... because you just should. I'm loyal to you hyung, you know that. It's just Seunghyun hyung said about another bet and I feel the need to regain my pride. And I was helping you too."

"Helping me? In what way if you may?"

"Getting you together with you maid, duh!"

"Me together with Chaerin?" His annoying cat and him together? Jiyong wouldn't even want to entertain the idea.

"Yeah, you like her right?"

"Why would I like her?" He was getting a little bit annoyed about where this is getting.

"Hmm I don't know. It's just you have this atmosphere between you two that no one can describe. Ask anyone."

"You all are thinking that I like Chaerin?" He let out a sigh.

"Yeah, everyone thinks so. Why don't you just go make a move hyung? You live together for pete's sake." 'Hell. Everyone is frustrated like me, waiting for something to happen.' Seungri thought to himself.

"I do not like her. Never will."

"Hmm whatever you say hyung, I'm just saying what I see."

"Whatever, go away now." He shooed Seungri out. "Oh, before I forget, you’re still not off the hook about what you did so you might want to watch your back. And Better not go to that date you just got, or I'll tell Minji."

"Wha- h-how did you-. Fine I won't, happy now hyung?"

"A little bit and also, get it out of your mind and everyone else’s that I like Chaerin. I DON'T."

"Whatever you say hyung." Seungri mumbles in his way out.

 

 

Let's get back to our favorite cat. As of the moment, Chaerin was glad to have a moment of peace. She was on her back on the sofa, thankful for the silence that seems to be less these couple of days. Every day, everyone seems to have the time to always visit her and she was thankful for that. She never had friends before. It was always her wandering around the streets from town to town, trying to get by in loneliness. She's actually happy now that she has friends that she can talk to.

For Chaerin, Bom was the weird or the alien older sister. The woman was certainly an enigma, Chaerin can never figure out how the woman's mind works. There were times when she acts like a her age, giving serious advice or taking care of her and Minji by taking them out or bringing them gifts. She seems like she adored the two young girls. Although most of the time she acts like a spoiled child and no other word can describe the woman, alien.

Then there was Dara, the sweet petite woman who have a wild imagination. The older woman, like Bom adored the two like they're her personal Barbie dolls, always dressing them. She was a weird one too at that, no woman can rival Dara with . She can talk all day without stopping and she will never get bored.

Then there's little Minji, the female maknae and despite the from the Park sisters, it would seem that she acts more responsible than the two. Most of the time when Bom or Dara got into their hyped mood, Minji was always the one to get things settle by scolding the two older women. A nineteen year-old girl scolding the two grown up women like they were little kids was a sight to see, although this seen is quiet normal for the gang. The girls were a blast, they were people that will always have her back, Chaerin often think.

Then the guys, Jiyong's bro-bros. First, Youngbae Jiyong's best bro, the two go way back and let's stop at that. For Chaerin, Youngbae was the cool quiet guy, always watching on the side lines but goes into action if needed. Dara told her that Youngbae at one time beat up a guy for annoying and disrespecting Minji at a club they hang out with. Daesung being the brother wanted to beat the guy but they know that he can never hit anyone (except for Seungri), the guy was a softy despite his appearance. He was nice too, (way nicer than Jiyong - Chaerin) he always asks her how she was feeling and the only he who can stop Dara's big mouth from talking to infinity.

Second as Daesung, Minji's older brother. Chaerin didn't talk to him that much due to the fact that most of the time he was with Jiyong and most of the time she doesn't want to see her master's face. But there were times when they do talk, mostly about her hometown. The siblings were countryside raised too. Daesung was a family man if everyone notice, he really loves his sister and would do anything to get her away from Seungri. Well Seungri mostly get beat up for saying weird things at the wrong time. Despite his manly image, Daesung was a lot like Youngbae, rough in the outside but soft and caring in the inside.

Third was the male alien Seunghyun, Bom's darling. The guy was an enigma too, very suited to Bom. The guy will just randomly yell (Banana!) something that is not even related to the topic that everyone was talking about. He was a very cool guy, one glance and every woman in the street will fall head over heels for him. The guy was a walking Greek statue. If one must know, Bom has him wrap around her finger. Whatever Bom wants, Seunghyun will get it, no matter what. Once Minji has told her that they we're lost after deciding that it was fun playing hide-and-seek in the woods in the middle of the night. Both were lost and Bom started to complain that she's hungry and wants corn. Seunghyun being the loving boyfriend that he is didn't want his beloved alien to die in hunger and thus wandered off to look for corn in the middle of the wood at night. Half an hour later after Seunghyun took off, the guys found Bom, leaning her back on the tree muttering that she was dying of hunger. They asked where Seunghyun is and Bom just told him that he was getting her food. They thought that Bom was starting to hallucinate, who would look for corn in the woods at night when everyone knows they do not grow in wild forests, Seunghyun didn't care about that. So they got Bom back and decided that they will call for help to look for their alien hyung. The next morning when they found Seunghyun, his clothes were ripped and he as covered in dirt and surprisingly holding a buttered corn. He ran into Bom's room and yelled "I got your corn alien!" And when they asked him where he found the corn, he said that he got it from the next town. No one dared to ask another question because they will be bound to have an aching head at the end. After Chaerin listened to the story, she had nothing to say.

Lastly, Seungri the panda. After their first meeting Chaerin was sure she didn't like the male maknae. He's like a dog on fire, always running his big mouth (second to Dara) about stuff that doesn't even have to be revealed. The others told her that the guy is a playboy. She wondered at first what it was but after being explained to her she understood. She thought being a playboy, Seunghyun will be the first with his good looks. "I will strangle him and dump his corpse in the Han River if he even tries to be one" said Bom. Anyways back to the panda. Everyone must have known by now how the mind of the male maknae works, girls, girls and more girls. Though, Minji seems to be always on top of his list. His princess was protected by 3 knights and a dragon, add the 2 fairy godmothers (witches if you ask me - Seungri). It will be a long battle for him to get his princess's heart. For Minji she doesn't take the confessions seriously, she knows how Seungri’s mind work. For now she's focus on her studies and having fun with her friends. Now that everyone is done, should she discuss Jiyong? Hmm... Nah he'll have to wait next time.

Unknown to Chaerin, Jiyong already arrived. She was so focus on her thoughts and didn't know that Jiyong was watching her while she smile and laugh to herself looking up to the ceiling.

"What are you laughing for? You look like a lunatic." Jiyong walk inside the bedroom then emerge after a few minutes.  

"You're here already?"

"You were busy laughing at the ceiling to notice me arriving. Anyways go change, Dara noona and Bom noona is inviting us to dinner outside." 'Inviting? Is that the right word? More like threatened.' He thought to himself sarcastically.

"Why?" She sits up

"Dunno, just goes change so we can go now. I already prepare your clothes, they're on the bed. Now go."

Chaerin let out a yawn and rub her eyes.

"You sleepy?" Jiyong ask. "A bit." then she lazily walk into the bedroom to change.

After some minutes he saw Chaerin walking using the walls as support. "What now?"

"What the hell is wrong with these shoes? I can't walk properly, why you chose this?!" She tries walking towards Jiyong with 4 inches heel, more like wobbling.

"You're not just use to it."Jiyong said raising one hand for her to hold onto. Chaerin almost stumble but good thing she holds his hand in time.

"I'm taller than I normally am!" She exclaimed. Jiyong just rolled his eyes. "I feel like I'm going to fall." She mumbles.

"Woah! You're hair changed!" Chaerin exclaimed after seeing Jiyong's new hair color. Half of it is black while the other half is still platinum blonde.

"Yah, does it mean that half of your body became young and the other half remains old?"

In response, Jiyong flicked her forehead earning a yelp from Chaerin. "You're stupidity has no limits huh? Ah I have a stupid pet." He mumbled the last part though Chaerin still hear it making her frown.

"What? I'm just asking... How have can you have a different color hair in just one day? Does it grow out fast?"

Jiyong was tired of answering her stupid questions so he just shook his head in disappointment. "Stupid, you're really stupid. Never mind that, let's go or the two ajuhmmas will hunt me."

 

 

A week after, Chaerin’s worst fear came true.

One morning, our beloved cat had waked up early which is unusual. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Due to her still between-dreams-state, she didn’t sense that a creature was lurking around the house, hiding behind a chair looking at her. Then suddenly, Chaerin experience a great pain coming from her tail.

“Ow! What the-“ She looked down and saw one of her worst nightmare.

“AHHHHH JIYONG!”

Jiyong was startled awake from Chaerin’s scream. He immediately got out of bed and run to where his cat is. Once he was in the kitchen, he saw Chaerin on top of the island counter furiously glaring down on the creature that was looking up to her.

“What are you doing?” He asked a bit pissed by getting wakened up by her scream. He thought she had got into another accident, yet again.

“What is the meaning of this?!” She pointed her finger down on the creature.

“Uh, it’s a dog, you should know that by now.” He stated.

“I’m not stupid! I know it’s a dog, but what is it doing here?!”

“Can you please lower your voice? You’re so loud in the morning.”

“Take this thing out. RIGHT NOW.” Chaerin said emphasizing her every word.

“No.” Jiyong said picking up the small puppy into his arms. “He’s Gaho and he’s my dog AND he’s going to live here from now on.”

“What?! I can’t live here with that thing in here!”

“Well, you just have to deal with, huh kitty.” Jiyong put Gaho down and the small puppy wandered else somewhere. “Now get down from the counter.”

Chaerin hesitated a bit looking over the place, making sure that the mutt was away from her. “He bit me.” She said looking down on her tail. “Jiyong, he bit me!”

Jiyong looked at her bleeding tail and instructed her to sit down on the sofa. Chaerin dragged herself while glaring around her looking for the mutt who was responsible for her now bleeding tail. Once Jiyong finished treating her tail he saw Chaerin who was having a staring contest with Gaho.

“What the hell are you looking at?” She asked rather rudely.

“Arf! Arf!”

“No. Get away from me!”

Jiyong looked back and forth from Chaerin to Gaho. “You understand what he’s saying?”

Chaerin gave him a look that clearly said ‘NO DUH!’ & ‘ARE YOU STUPID?’

In return Jiyong only rolled his eyes and stood up to put the first aid kit back to the bathroom.

 

 

“I’ll be going outside for a bit.” Jiyong said coming out from the bedroom, wearing casual clothes looking for his keys.

Chaerin who was lying on the sofa and watching TV sit up, after hearing her master. “Can I come?”

“No.” As what he usually say.

“Why?” She whined.

“Its business related.”

“I want to go out!”

“No, stay here.”

“But I’ve been stuck inside the house for a week now. I want to take a walk.”

“Maybe next time kitty.”

“And when will that be?” In response Jiyong only shrugged.

“Jiyong let me come with you~” Jiyong was amused on her whining that he can’t help but to annoy her more.

“I don’t think so. Why don’t you just hang out around with Gaho?” He smirks and went out the door. He chuckle as he heard Chaerin scream, “I HATE YOU JIYONG!”

Chaerin slumped on the sofa, she wanted to go out so bad. She stared at the ceiling, hoping that it will give her some kind of plan in order to get out….

She stared, and stared….

Staring…. Some more staring…

Gaho’s staring….. He’s still staring…..

Both of them are staring…… Still staring…..

 

 

When Jiyong got home, the house was unusually quiet. He doesn’t hear anything, even the TV is off, which is unusual since Chaerin rarely leave the screen off.

“Kitty? Gaho?” The house was quite which is unusual. He went to the bedroom thinking that maybe his two pets are sleeping. Surprisingly no one is inside the bedroom the bed was still made and the when he went to check the kitchen, he still found no one.

“Where the hell are you two?” Jiyong mumbled to himself while pacing around the house. He was starting to feel worried and angry at the same time. He immediately dialed Dara’s number.

“Noona! Are you with Chaerin?” He hurriedly said through the phone.

“What? Slow down Ji, and no I’m not with Chaerin. Why is she not there?” Dara asked worried.

“No she’s not, neither is Gaho.”

“Oh. If so maybe she took Gaho for a walk.”

What? Why would she do that? Chaerin hated Gaho and she isn’t familiar with the neighbourhood. Wait…. She probably took Gaho out so she can dispose him! Chaerin you idiot! No one hurts my Gaho. Wait, maybe Chaerin forced Gaho to go outside with her, since she was dying to get out the house for the past few weeks. If so, where the hell will they go? The park maybe? Or they could have been lost and some decided to abduct them. !

Jiyong’s head was full of situations regarding the two and he was starting to panic, forgetting that his noona is still on the phone.

“Hello? Jiyongie? Hey you still there?”

“Yeah, I’m still here. Talk to you later noona, I need to go somewhere.” And he ended the call without hearing Dara’s response and rushed out of the house.

On the other hand, the cat and the dog was leisurely walking among the crowd. Chaerin was holding Gaho’s leash so that they won’t get separated, while Gaho was walking ahead of her leading them somewhere. Chaerin was fascinated by the things around her, the buildings, the shops and also the various people that they came across while walking.

 

 

“Where are we going anyway?” Chaerin asked the mutt.

Arf, arf! ‘Just be patient, kitty ajuhmma.’

“Why you-“ She wasn’t able to finish what she was about to say when Gaho suddenly walked ahead pulling Chaerin forward. “Where the hell are we going anyway?”

Arf, arf, arf! ‘We are going to town. I want to see what’s the new around here.’

“Hm? Haven’t you been going outside before?”

‘No, daddy’s sister rarely let me walk outside cause she’s always busy with her work.’

“Well that makes both of us.” Chaerin mumbled.

‘I at least know a bit about the town unlike you, ajuhmma.’

“Shut up! It’s not my fault that I’m new in this town and you’re ugly owner doesn’t let me go outside.”

‘He’s you’re owner too, you know.’

“Hmph! Whatever. So where are we now?” She asked looking around to survey her surroundings. There were people around her, shops, cars, buildings. They were in the middle of a busy street.

‘We’re in the heart of the town, this is where most people go to shop and relax.’

“Shop? You have got to be kidding me.” Chaerin said to herself remembering the time the girls took her out to shop in the mall, she shuddered. “I don’t wanna shop again ever in my life. That one time was enough.”

‘What are you talking about? Anyways, now that we’re here e better go around go to food shops.’

“Food? Now that I won’t deny is a good idea. I always wanted to go around and try new food!” She said happily.

‘Whatever ajuhmma.’ Chaerin glared down at Gaho. ‘We better get going.’

And so the cat and the dog went around and tried all the food that they can find. While on the other side, our dear owner…

 

 

‘Where the hell are they?!’ Jiyong was panicking looking around the park thinking that the two might be there. However, he already looked around but didn’t found a sign of the two.

‘Where are you two?!’

 

 

“Hmm~ That ice cream was good!” Chaerin said walking down the street with Gaho leading.

‘I told you! That shop sells the best ice cream in town.’

“Are you sure you’re allowed to eat all of these stuff? You’re too young to eat all these bizarre food.”

‘Nah, doesn’t matter. It didn’t really bothered me before.’

“Hmmm, well where should we go next?”

‘To the cake shop!’

 

 

*Ring, ring ,ring-

“Hello?!” Jiyong quickly answered the call.

“Woah Jiyong oppa? What’s wrong?”

“Minji-ah? Sorry I’m just looking for something. Why the sudden call?”

“Oh oppa I just want to tell you that I passed by Chaerin-unni earlier at XXX street. She was with Gaho and we hanged out for a bit. I forgot to tell her Bom-unni would like for a girl’s day out again, so oppa can you please tell her?”

“S-sure Minji-ah I’ll tell her. You saw her at XXX Street right?”

“Yeah! Thanks oppa! Have a nice day~”

“Yeah, you too.”

Jiyong ended the call and quickly hopped on to his car. “So that’s where you guys are…. You are so DEAD.” And so he speed off.

 

 

“I was surprised to see Minji-ah here.” Chaerin said eating the snack on her hand while both she and Gaho continued walking down the busy street. They went to almost all the shops that they can see, buying all the food that they can eat and trying out some of the outfits in the stores, hats, sunglasses and all the funny stuff that they can find. Chaerin didn’t want to admit but she was having fun with Gaho, the mutt that she hated the first time she saw him. Also so far they didn’t have any disagreements about the stuff that they found. For some reason they have the same taste in food and other stuff that they found while walking around.

It was a surprised when they saw Minji. She told them that she was shopping for things that she needed for a school project. They hang-out for a while before Minji needed to go back to her classmates.

‘Hmmm she was cool to hang-out with.’

“I know right?! Minji is the nicest girl I have ever known! She brought me cake when she visited once.”

‘What a nice girl she is, Minji-noona.’

“Wait, why do you call Minji ‘noona’ while you call me ‘ajuhmma’? That’s very disrespectful you know.” Chaering glared at Gaho.

‘Hmph! And why would I call you anything other than ajuhmma if it’s true?’

“Cocky mutt.” Chaerin mumbled. Then suddenly she halted stopping Gaho too.

‘What now ajuhmma?!’

“O-oi isn’t that Jiyong?” Chaein said looking at the other side of the street.

There he was, Jiyong looking around, probably looking for them.

‘This is bad, ajuhmma. Daddy will be so mad when he finds us!’

“Do you think I don’t know that?! Worst, Jiyong will kill us!”

‘Quick! We have to go back home before us. That’s the only way we can lessen the damage.’

“As much as I want to say that I don’t wanna go home, I guess this is the only way.”

‘Oh shoot! Daddy is coming this way!!! We have to hide!’

“W-wait! Where?” Chaerin franticly looked around searching for a place to hide. Gaho pulled her inside a clothing store and they hide behind the racks of clothes while spying on Jiyong who was just outside the store. When their master walked passed by the two tiptoed out not before buying disguises. Chaerin got black hat to hide her ears and a funny looking sunglasses. While Gaho got a dog leather jacket and a small green hat. The lady behind the counter looked at Chaerin weirdly after she paid for the goods and tiptoed outside the store.

Once the two were outside they cautiously looked around to see if Jiyong was near. Content that their master was not in the vicinity they continued to trek down the street. Their mission to go home before Jiyong was occasionally stopped due to the shops that they wondered in interested with the goods and food that they saw.

On the other hand, Jiyong was tired and boiling with anger. He had been looking for almost an hour for his two missing pets but still no sign. Then when he was about to turn around to look to the other side of the street, he saw a girl with a dog who just came out of a shop. The girl was wearing a hat and sunglasses even though it was nearly dark, the dog was kind of familiar too. Now he was sure these two were the ones he has been looking for. He quickly marched to them and quietly followed the two listening to the girl talk to herself while the dog barked in response.

 

 

“Ah, shoot we were side tracked again. This is all your fault, if you didn’t pulled me to that store, we could have been half way home by now!”

‘What?! Don’t blame me you could’ve stopped me and yourself from going in. Be more responsible cat ajuhmma!’

“Shut up! And don’t call me ‘cat ajuhmma’! Ahh~ Jiyong will never give us mercy when he finds us.”

“And why would I give you mercy?” A low angry voice called out to them which cause Chaerin and Gaho to stop walking.

The two became tense and Chaerin slowly turned around to face for surely her pissed off master. Jiyong was giving her a death glare and all Chaerin could think was to run and so she did.

Jiyong was taken by surprise when Chaerin suddenly lift Gaho in her arms and started running down the street. He let out a sigh in attempt to control his still growing anger. He cross to the other side of the street to cut to Chaerin who was still running away from him.

Chaerin didn’t look back to see if Jiyong was chasing after them she just continue running and when she thought that Jiyong wouldn’t find them and stopped, she dropped Gaho to the ground and lean on her knees to catch her breath.

‘What the hell ajuhmma?! What did you do? Now daddy is seriously pissed! Oh my gawd he will never let us out now!’

“H-Hey don’t you think I know that?! Jiyong will probably put us in a cage and ship us off somewhere where he can never deal with us again. Oh no, oh no, oh no I should probably leave right now. Mutt you’re on your own now. I’m leaving.”

‘W-wait ajuhmma! What the hell? I’m not going to be the only one taking all of daddy’s anger you are too! We both got into this mess and I’m not letting you get away from the consequences!’

“Shut up! I’m leaving! Jiyong is scary, I don’t wanna go back! I can just leave and look for another master.” She mumbled the last part. “Yeah, I can just go look for another master, that’s no problem.” Chaerin mumbles more to herself and when she turned around she bump into someone, that person quickly grabbed her arm and when she looked up she saw Jiyong. Chaerin stiffened and looked away from his eyes. Jiyong was wreathing with anger, and he almost looked like a dragon read to breathe fire on her.

“Where do you think you’re going kitty?”

“A-ah u-umm nowhere?”

“Is that so?” He asked slowly, his glare digging holes on Chaerin’s head. He lowered his head and whispered to her ear, “You’re so DEAD when we get home.” Chaerin couldn’t help but shiver out of fear.

“You too Gaho. You’re getting punish too.” Jiyong said to Gaho as he picked up his leash and started walking dragging his two pets with him.

Chaerin and Gaho looked at each other and there was only one think in both of their minds,

‘WE”RE SO DEAD!’

 

 

The ride home was silent and it was chocking Chaerin. Jiyong was giving of a deadly aura and if she could she would’ve jump out of the window just to get away from him. When they got home Jiyong was till silent and just followed the two with his eyes. Chaerin and Gaho settled on the sofa looking anywhere but Jiyong.

“Start explaining.”

In response, Chaerin pointed her finger to Gaho and Gaho pointed his paw to Chaerin.

“Not helping your case.” Jiyong said glaring at the two in front of him.

“We a-ah we just w-wanted to go outside for a w-while.” Chaerin said still not having the courage to look at Jiyong.

“Hmm…” There was silence after. Chaerin peeked at Jiyong to see if he was still angry and he still was.

“You’re not going with Bom-noona and the others tomorrow and Gaho you better behave yourself if you don’t want to go back living with noona again.”

“Going with Bom-unni?” Chaerin asked, unsure of what Jiyng told her.

“Yeah, Bom-noona was planning to take you somewhere tomorrow but you’re not going, not after this stunt.” Chaerin just looked on the ground and cursed inside her head.

“And one more thing, you two aren’t allowed to go outside for a month and if you try to do this again, there will be more severe punishment. We’re not finish here so I will tell some of your punishments tomorrow. Am I clear?”

Chaering and Gaho just nodded their heads.

“Now go to inside and sleep.”

The two got up and went inside the bedroom, not daring to defy their still angry master. Jiyong could hear Chaerin whispering to Gaho.

 

 

Once inside, Chaerin and Gaho couldn’t stop themselves from let out a sigh.

‘Ah man, that wasn’t bad as I thought.’

“Ha, I don’t care, I’m so tired. I could be dead by now if Jiyong’s glare could kill.” Chaerin said going to the washroom to prepare for bed.

‘You could say that again.’

When the two were settled, on their beds, they briefly talked about the stuff that they did earlier in the day and went to sleep. As usual Chaerin was sleeping on the bed. While Gaho was sleeping on a little dog bed on the ground just at the corner of the room.

Once Jiyong went inside, he saw that his pets were asleep and decided that he will turn in for the night. When he was settled, Chaerin unconsciously snuggled beside him, her head pressed on the tip of his shoulder. He tuned to face her and he scratch behind her ear which cause Chaerin to let out a soft purr in her sleep. Jiyong let out a sigh before closing his eyes.

‘Annoying pet.’

 

 

Sorry for the supper late update

hope this chapter will make up for the long hiatus :)

Enjoy!