Chapter 2

Learn to Love Again

“you paboo-yah” said Hyemi as she push Daehyun head. Why didn’t you fight back?” asked Hyemi. Daehyun just smiled , showing his gum. Hyemi fix Daehyun spectacle and took him to the nearest pharmacy.

“ah” said Daehyun to Hyemi. “don’t be such a cry baby”said Hyemi as she applied medicine to Daehyun lips which bleeds.”Miss Hyemi look beautiful up close” comment Daehyun which makes Hyemi blush. Hyemi startled and backing off. “yah,….*clears throat* lets go back to the office” said Hyemi.

Daehyun POV

I was walking at the park after changing my appearance(my normal appearance isn’t a nerd who wears thick glasses and wears clothes like nerd)I feel like somebody is following me, I better lose him first. As I was busy trying to lose the person who is following me, I saw Hyemi  and suddenly her purse is snatched. I’m not going to just stand there and watch. I must help her. I chase the guy and snatched back Hyemi purse. I saw Hyemi chasing back. Why does she have to chase the snatcher? , if she doesn’t chase him it would be easier for me to fight the snatcher. I can’t let Hyemi saw me fighting or my identity will be exposed. I have to endured the pain. I swear if I meet this guy again , I will killed him.

Author’s POV

It’s been a year since Daehyun worked for Hyemi. Daehyun was easily bullied by his co-workers. Once Hyemi accrossed Daehyun when his co-worker was bullying him by making him run errands for them. Since then , Hyemi and Daehyun have this friendship thing. I think.

After saying goodbye to his co-workers , Daehyun walk to the bus stop. Suddenly he was grab from behind and his mouth was covered by the person grabbing him. He can see 5 people leading him to the dark alley. ”it’s us”said one person , it was youngjae. Daehyun sighed in relief. Daehyun open his eyes and he can see his group member named BAP. “the boss want to see you” said yongguk. It has this uncomfortable feeling as his leader told the message.