Chapter 5

Learn to Love Again

Hyemi POV

I'm eating ice cream with Daehyun. He's actually cute if you look at him carefully.We are waiting to crossed the road,suddenly i was push by someone from the back. Ican see a bus coming towards me.I was stunned and can only shut my eyes.The next thing happen is that i was on on Daehyun embrace.My heart beat fast,Iturned red and feeling my cheek getting warm.What am i feeling?is it a feeling of shocked or something else?

Back to the story

The BAP members greeted Hyemi with smile.They tease Daehyun and Hyemi couldn't help but to chuckled. Hyemi went dinner with the BAP.After that Hyemi send the members home."you really love her don't you?"said yongguk after entering the house.Daehyun noded weak."tell her before it's too late"said yongguk as he tap Daehyun shoulders.

Few days later

Hyemi was on the phone making her back visible to Daehyun who was in her office. Daehyun try to hugged her from behind but suddenly L went inside Hyemi office.He saw Daehyun shocked face and give him the signal to be quiet.Lthen grab Hyemi waist from behind making Hyemi to shout a little and surprised Daehyun.Hyemi turned around and saw L ready to kiss Hyemi but he stop because of Daehyun faked cough.

 

i apologized for the short chapter.i promise i will update soon >_< PEACE OUT