Chapter 9

Learn to Love Again
Few days later...
 
L wento to Hyemi office with big smile. He want to propose her.His decision to make her as his wife was fully supported by his parents.When L arrived at Hyemi office,Hyemi was daydreaming about Daehyun.She turned her back to see the view behind her.L then cover Hyemi eyes from behind making her startled.He turned Hyemi around and kneel infront of her."will you marry me Oh Hyemi?"said L as he show a diamond ring.At that time Daehyun was peeking at the door.
 
Daehyun POV
I was on my way to see Hyemi at her office.When I arrived,I want Jinyoung to tell Hyemi I want tosee her but she was nowhere to be found,so I went straight to her office. Iwas going to open the door but stop when I hear a voice.'will you marry me?' is what I heard clearly.I open the door a little and saw L kneeling infront of Hyemi.I was going to tell her how much I love her but comparing myself with L,I was nothing.L can took care of Hyemi much more better than I am.
 
Hyemi POV
i daydream about Daehyun,i feel safe and happy around him.A while ago,she was certain the feelings she had with Daehyun is 'friends'feelings,but now she is uncertain.L came by and asking will I marry him.What should I say?
 
Back to the story....
 
"i..."said Hyemi.L understand and decide to give her more time.The next day,Hyemi went to Daehyun house to cook dinner for Daehyun.coincidently that time the members was not at home.After cooking dinner and eat dinner together,Hyemi suggested that to go for a walk at the park.
At the park..
Hyemi sat at one of the bench and Daehyun sat next to her."I was proposed by L"said Hyemi"Really?,congratulations then"said Daehyun while giving a fake smile."but I don't give him the answer yet"said Hyemi."why?!"ask Daehyun strangely." i dont know"said Hyemi." I wish you say 'dont marry him"Hyemi countinue,"why?"asked Daehyun."To make it easier for me to decide"said Hyemi to herself.
 
Hyemi POV
I really wish that Daehyun will understand me that night and help me to decide."why cant i explain my feelings"said Hyemi.
Back to the story...
"Daehyun-ah"said yongguk."did you tell her(Hyemi)?the date is the day after tommorow".Daehyun just shook his head."when are you planning to tell her?"asked yongguk.
 
The next day...
 
Daehyun went to Hyemi house.Hyemi butler then led him to the living room.Hyemi came running downstairs as her butler told her that Daehyun is downstairs."let's go somewhere"said Daehyun as he pulled Hyemi wrist.Daehyun than took Hyemi to the disney park and ride almost all the ride.
before Hyemi entering the house,Daehyun finally speaks up."Hyemi-ah,we know each other for quite some time,i feel something i never felt before"Daehyun said and sighed deeply before comtinue"i love you"said Daehyun.There this quite a time of silence.Daehyun then come closer,Hyemi close her eyes as Daehyun kiss her passionately.Hyemi heart beat fastter than before.