Chapter 7

Learn to Love Again
Daehyun smiled as he read Hyemi text.
“yah,paboo-yah,let’s go out and play,bring the members too”text Hyemi to Daehyun. Daehyun then tell jis members and meet Hyemi at the place they agreed on. Daehyun was so excited that he does’t remember to wear his fake glasses.
Daehyun tap Hyemi shoulder that make Hyemi surprised. Hyemi turned around and thought for a second. As she saw the members then she quickly recognize Daehyun. “Daehyun-ah,where are your glasses?”asked Hyemi which made Daehyun startled. He only then remembers what he forget. Yongguk then save Daehyun and said Daehyun wears contact lenses.
“you look cute”as Hyemi pinch Daehyun cheeks causing s teasing him. They went to the mall and karaoke. They have so much fun together. Hyemi feel something she never felt before or forget the feel of having fun.
As they walk at the street, Daehyun felt something weird. Suddenly, a group of men surround them making Hyemi feel afraid. Daehyun then hugged her and said it’s gonna be alright. Daehyun tell Hyemi at the count of 3,they will run.
So the countdown begin
1…..2…..3 run said Daehyun. Daehyun and Hyemi run first then followed by the BAP members. They run and run. “it’s not looking good,we have to split up”said Yongguk. Daehyun then making the decisions to split from Hyemi.”Take Hyemi home safely”said Daehyun as he gesturing to Zelo and Himchan. They noded understand. “I want to be with you”said Hyemi. Daehyun then give Hyemi small peek on her forehead and signal Zelo and Himchan to take her away.