Chapter 4

Learn to Love Again

a while ago,L confessed to Hyemi that he fell in love with Hyemi. Hyemi doesn't give much reaction. L asked her if she loves him or not. Hyemi doesn't say yes nor no. L decided to give her time. Everytime L does something to Hyemi,Hyemi doesn't rejected it (like the small things)such as kiss on cheeks and hugging(not the big thing)Hyemi went back to her house and went straight to her bedroom.She layed back on her bed and kept thinking about L. She remembers the question he asled before "do you love me?"said L. Hyemi doesn't know what her feeling. She doesn't feel annoyed if L is around. She asked herself."is this love?"

Few days Later....

Hyemi was walking around the town with Daehyun. They eat ice-cream while waiting for the green light to appear to crossed the road. It was packed that time that Hyemi accidently push by someone from the back.Hyemi was push to the center of the road.Daehyun saw a fast bus coming towards Hyemi.Daehyun run towards Hyemi and hugged her.They rolled to the other side.Daehyun hugged Hyemi close to his chest,so close that Hyemi can feel Daehyun warm body.Hyemi open her eyes and look at Daehyun face it was close.They strared each other eyes.Once they came back to their senses they sit up and ask each other if they are okay.

"Ahem"said a group of people.It was the BAP members.