Chapter 3

Learn to Love Again

At the headquarters

“Boss,The BAP is here to meet you”. The boss just gesturing telling them in. the BAP enter the room and bow politely. “you want to see me?”said Daehyun. “I hear you are working at a company”said his boss fiercely. Daehyun bowed quietly. “I give you 5 months to quit or that girl you always hang with will get it”said his boss, then he signal the BAP  to leave the room.

 

Author’s POV

The BAP members has debt with the boss which makes them to do what the boss told them to do including killing but the BAP was still young and doesn’t have enough experience to killed.

Back to the story

Hyemi walk to the living room and sat at one the sofa as she sighed. “Hard work today?”said Minsuk as she correct Hyemi position. Hyemi open her eyes and noded. Minsuk doesn’t want to tell Hyemi at first but she has to do it. “Hyemi-ah”said Minsuk carefully. “yes ajumma”said Hyemi weak. “Are you forgetting something?”asked Minsuk. Hyemi eyes widened and then she suddenly remembers and Hyemi give Minsuk the look oh-ya. Hyemi has dinner at L house.

Hyemi doesn’t want to go but remembering the Kim’s is her parents friend, she decided to go. Hyemi went upstairs, taking shower and then dress. She wears mini black dress.”Ajumma,I’m going” said Hyemi as she waved goodbye.

Hyemi arrived at L parents house. Hyemi was led to the living room by the Kim’s butler. L  mother came running down as her butler told her that Hyemi has arrived. After few minutes of conversation, L mother went to the kitchen to prepared the dinner. Hyemi went to the verandah to breath the cool night air. As she relaxed,somebody grabbed her waist from behind, Hyemi try to turned around but “let’s stay this way for a moment”said L. Hyemi recognized his voice and cologne. Hyemi stood still.