Chapter 1

Learn to Love Again

One phone call changes everything,Hyemi feels like the earth is crashing down when she received a phone call from the police station saying that the car which her parents rode earlier that day crashed in an accident and both of her parents was killed instantly.

"I'm sorry for your loss"said the police officer.Hyemi fell down to her knees and starts crying without any sound.It took only few seconds before Hyemi fell to the ground and faint.She can only hear her maids calling for her before she passed out.

Few Years Later

Hyemi looked at herself in the mirror and checked her make up before going downstairs to have her breakfast.She wasn't the same person she was few years ago.She changed from her cheerful and always smiling teenagers to a strict and powerful woman.

"Ajumma,please get the car ready"she said as she puts her purse on the sofa."Yes miss,right away"said her maid named Minsuk."Ajumma,how many times have I already told you to not to call me 'miss' but Hyemi"said Hyemi crossing her arm.Hyemi told Minsuk that if she doesn't call her by her name,she will not go to work.

"Arasoo

Arriving at the company.

"Good morning miss Hyemi"greeted her secretary as she opened Hyemi's car door."Do I have anything on schedule this morning?"Hyemi asked."No miss"her secretary,Jinyoung shooked her head giving Hyemi a curious look."Then I will be strolling the fresh air first before coming back later"said Hyemi.Jinyoung noded,understanding her boss.Hyemi does it sometimes because work life is hard and she did start working at the age of 18.

Hyemi enjoyed walking at the park,feeling the leaves falling down from the tree.Her tears fall down her cheeks as she daydreamed about her parents.Then suddenly,her purse was snatched.She tried to chase the guy but her heels are killing her.Hyemi then saw another guy who snatched back the purse but did not fight the first snatcher instead he hugged the purse near his chest and glared."Hey,I will call the police"shouted Hyemi.

The first snatcher then run away, afraid of the word 'police'."Are you okay?"said Hyemi to the second snatcher as she help him standing up.

"Oh,Daehyun-ah!" said Hyemi surprisingly.

 

please comment below,all your comment will be appreciated 

peace out >_<