Chapter 2

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Teal

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Blue

They took a seat at a table near the windows. "So tell me Dongwoo, why did you go jogging today?" Naeun asked since she kept wondering. 

"Why can't this girl ever call me 'oppa'? *fake cries to be dramatic* Well long story short, I couldn't go jogging yesterday, so I went today. I took a break by the park and bought some popcorn. I was passing by then I heard you ranting, so I thought you were crying again." he said with chuckle. 

"Yahh, I don't always cry!" she pouted. 

"Bwhahaha You looked exactly like that before!" he laughed as he ruffled her hair. "So what got you all worked up earlier anyways? I heard you ranting but I was busy eating. Speaking of, we should order and eat first" he stated as he called over the waiter. They ordered their food and not long after their food arrived. 

Dongwoo's question goes by unanswered but Naeun thought that since Dongwoo's a senior, he might know more people from school. "Ohh by any chance, do you know a guy with dark brown hair, kinda the same height as you, and looks kinda grumpy all the time?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Sounds like my best friend from my Installation classes and-"

"Wait- He's your best friend?! I thought I was your best friend" Naeun interrupted. 

"Umm no. He's my best friend, you're my gir- AHEM I MEAN UH- you're like my sister." he coughed.

"I'm your what?" Naeun squinted at him. 

"Sister. I said like a sister" he immediately confirmed as he nodded.

'Hmm didn't seem like it though' "Oh um okay? Soooo… What's his name?" she asked since she wanted to find out who was that rude guy.

"Why are you asking? Do you like him?" Dongwoo teased and raised an eyebrow. 

She backed up in disgust,"EW no. No reason, I'm just curious."

"Well why can't you just ask him?" he crossed his arms.

"I'm not going to talk to him!" she exclaimed.

"Why not? He's cool. In fact, he kind of acts like you and me combined." he laughed

"Are you serious? He was acting like a jerk to me."

"When?" he asked. 

She was about to answer when her phone started beeping. 

"Oh shoot! I forgot I have lessons today!" She finished up her remaining food and got ready to run back to school.

"Lessons for what?!?" 

"Performing arts! I missed a lesson yesterday, so my teacher let me come in today! Sorry to leave so suddenly but I'll see you later, Dongwoo!!!" Naeun answered as she got up and left. 

"She takes extra performing arts classes on top of fine art classes? Wow her schedule's packed" he said to himself then finished up his food.

. . .

Dongwoo walked back to his dorm and saw Myungsoo at the other end of the hallway. "YAH! Myungsoo-ah!" Dongwoo yelled. 

Myungsoo turned around and saw him. "Oh hyung." he waved. 

Dongwoo walked up to him and asked "Did you run into anyone today?" 

"Um no not exactly. More like a girl ran into me." he said as he shrugged.

"Oh really?" 'Oh shiet, it was her.'

"Yeah... Why? Oh also do you mind coming to my art studio again after you wash up? I need help with one of my sets" he asked. 

"Nah its nothing, and sure I'm free." Dongwoo stated as he acted chill before shutting the door to his dorm room behind him. 'FUUUDDGGGEEE it really was him. Why does he always have to be rude for his first impression to new people? When you get to know him he really is nice. AISH, this kid.'  Dongwoo messed with his hair then sighed and headed for the bathroom to take a nice cold shower to cool him off before going to his art studio.

He arrived at Myungsoo's studio and he couldn't find him so he texted his phone saying "Where are you? I'm here". Then suddenly Dongwoo heard a gasp and rustling coming from the storage room downstairs. 

"HYUNGG! Can you not text me when I'm in the storage room alone?!?!" Myungsoo came out with boxes of supplies and his hair ll scruffed up. "Seriously, I nearly had a heart attack." he said as he put the boxes down. 

"You really are a scaredy cat aren't you, Myungsoo" Dongwoo teased as he patted his head.

"Yah hyung! Hajima(stop it). Can you stack these boxes while I grab a vase?" he said as he lightly pushed his hyung's arm away. "And by the way, THIS- *gestures to his hair* doesn't make itself in the morning," Myungsoo added then fixes his hair and went back to the storage room to get a vase.

'I guess he didn't realize t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter