Chapter 4

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: ANNYEONG READERS!~ Sorry if this update isn't long enough. I promise another update tomorrow~^^)

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

"This is the girl that ran into- wait you talk about me?" He quickly turned his attention to her. "Yes. About how much of a jerk you are." Naeun pouted and turned back to her food. "Wow she's even cute when she's mad." Myungsoo whispered to Dongwoo. "Just eat your lunch" Dongwoo said as he shook his head at the two.

Myungsoo walked around the table and sat across from Naeun so that she's forced to look at him. 'He.Just.Stole.My.Seat. =_=' Naeun didn't even bother to look at him. She just kept looking out the window. Dongwoo sat next to Naeun, wrote on a napkin and threw it at Myungsoo's face. "What?!" he mouthed. Dongwoo pointed to the napkin and signaled him to read it. It says: "Quit staring and say something!"

"Okay okay" he mouthed again with an OK sign. "So, um, I'm sorry about how I acted before" he apologized to Naeun. She was daydreaming Dongwoo guessed since she kept looking out the window. "Yahh" Dongwoo said as he poked her cheek. She got shocked and finally woke up from her 'day dreaming moment' "Huh? Sorry what happen?" She asked. Dongwoo just pointed to Myungsoo. She turned her attention to him as he tried to say it again. "Oh yeah. Uhm, I was just saying that I'm sorry for how I acted before" he apologized once again. "Oh its fine I guess. Since its normal for a bipolar jerk like you." she said as she took another bite of her food. "Dude, do you tell her everything about me?" he asked Dongwoo. "Nope. She thought of that herself" he laughed. "Hmm. Smart girl." Myungsoo nodded. Dongwoo finished his lunch first so he decided to let them talk for a while. "I have to grab some supplies at the school's shop for my next class. So gotta run! See ya later!" He said before he ran out of the lunch room. 

'Wow. Great. Just great. My best friend just left me alone with a stranger. You don't see that everyday.' "So you're name is Naeun-ssi?" Myungsoo asked. "Mhm, just Naeun is fine. Myungsoo-ssi right?" she replied. "Yep, Myungsoo or Myung is fine, too. So anyways, about the project. When do you want to start?" he asked while finishing up his lunch. "Oh right, you're my partner. You actually do your work?" Naeun looked at him in disbelief. "If it involves school, I'm serous about it." he nodded. "Oh good. Then anytime I guess" Naeun said as she finished her lunch. "Okay. I'll text you?" he asked as she stood up. "Um sure." She saved her number on his phone then left. She was walking to my next class then she just realized that she just gave him her number. 'Naeun, you're an idiot.' she thought then facepalmed herself in the middle of the hall way.

'Yes! Got her number. Ew, I feel like a creeper. I hope she isn't mad at me anymore.' Myungsoo went back to class but he noticed that Dongwoo isn't back yet. 'What's taking him so long? We only needed a new drawing pad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter