Chapter 7

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

"Wha- Love birds?! Us?!" Naeun exclaimed. She widen her eyes and looked at Dongwoo to see if he had the same expression but he just smiled. "Haha way to tease, Myung" Dongwoo laughed and ruffled Myungsoo's hair. "Yah Hyung! Not the hair! I told you that this takes forever in the morning" Myungsoo sighed and fixed his hair. After fixing his hair he wanted to take revenge on Dongwoo. So when he wasn't looking Myungsoo wrapped his arm around Dongwoo's neck, making a head lock. He then messed with Dongwoo's hair. "Yahh hajima(stop)!" Dongwoo complained. 'They have a really good friendship . . . but I was his friend FIRST so mehrong to you Myungsoo' Naeun thought to herself and then stuck out her tongue out at Myungsoo. Good thing he wasn't looking. He would have scolded or nagged at her about why she did that. "Yahh. Lets just go to the zoo already." She patted their backs to stop and skipped ahead of them hoping that they will follow. Myungsoo let go of Dongwoo and started walking behind her. "Since when did you start obeying her?" Dongwoo whispered. "I don't know. I just don't want her to get pissed again." Myungsoo replied. 

"YAY! We're finally here!!!" Naeun chanted while jumping around. "Look at her. She looks like a little child" Myungsoo scoffed. "Haha true but isn't she cute?" chuckled Dongwoo. "Yeah, very" Myungsoo whispered thinking that only he could hear it but Dongwoo heard it very clear. "Come on. Lets go then. You're the one that wanted to see bunnies." Dongwoo patted Naeun's head and led them through the entrance. "Where should we go first?" Myungsoo asked. "Petting zoo. Petting zoo. Petting zoo." Naeun chanted as she tried to push/pull them toward the petting zoo. "Naeun, You're in high school" Myungsoo reminded. Naeun straightened up and cleared "Ahem. I mean. The Petting zoo looks interesting. Lets go there" she nodded as she walked there calmly. "She must really love animals" Myungsoo smiled. "Haha yeah she does" Dongwoo nodded.

"Aww the sheep are so fluffy! Kyaa! The bunnies!" Naeun exclaimed as she went through each part of the zoo. "Target acquired, am I right?" Dongwoo chuckled. "Excuse me? Are we allowed to carry them?" Myungsoo asked the nearby worker while pointing at the cute little bunnies. "Oh  yes of course! Just don't scare them" the worker replied. He picked up the fluffy grey and white one and passed it to Naeun for her to carry.

She carried it gently and hugged it. "It's so fluffy! I can die happy now!" she smiled while snuggling it. Myungsoo picked up a full grey colored bunny and handed Dongwoo his camera "Hyung, can you take a picture of us for our project?" he asked. "Oh sure thing" He obliged. He took a few pictures, gave Myungsoo his camera, and walked up to a bunny that was by itself in the corner. "Aw, are you okay l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter