Chapter 5

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

The next day after school, Naeun saw Dongwoo in the hall. "Dongwoo, do you know where Myungsoo went?" she asked. "He told me that he had somewhere to go. Why? Wussup, kiddo?" he replied. "I'm supposed to meet up with him for the project. Aish! Now he's going to nag at me for being late" she said before running out of the building. "Well ok then" Dongwoo shrugged then opened his locker.

Right when Naeun got to the front garden, she looked around for Myungsoo. "Yah! Son Naeun! Where have you been?! I was waiting for 15 minutes" she heard him say from behind. She slowly turned around to see a pissed off Myungsoo leaning against the wall. "Sorry, I had to help my teacher before I left class today" she apologized. "Ok fine. Come on" he said as he walked toward the children's playground across the street. Naeun followed him then sat on one of the swings. Meanwhile, Myungsoo climbed to the top of the monkey bars and sat there. 

"So do you always come here?" Naeun asked him while looking up at the sky. "Um sometimes. Only when I need to relax or when I need a quiet place" he replied. They just sat there for a while and then they suddenly hear a child crying nearby. They look at each other with concern in their eyes then got up and followed the sound. 

They looked behind a tree and they see a little boy crying. "Omo! Are you okay?" Naeun asked him. 'He looks so young, maybe around 5 years old. He's probably lost.' "Noona, where is my umma?" he asked while sniffing. "No worries. Its going to be alright. We'll help you find your umma" Myungsoo explained. The little boy nodded and wiped his tears away. "Come on. Lets go" Naeun said as she helped him stand up.

Myungsoo kneeled front of him and asked "So what's you're name dongsaeng?" "Minjung" he said while holding on to Naeun's hand. "Well Minjunggie I'm Naeun and this is Myungsoo. You can just call us 'noona' and 'hyung' if you want to." Naeun smiled at him. "We'll see if we can find your umma, arraso?(ok?)" Myungsoo patted his head. "Arraso hyung" he nodded. They played around on the swings for him to calm down first but his mom still didn't show up so they started walking around for about 10-20 mins. 

"Noona, I'm tired" Minjung pouted. "Here. Get on" Myungsoo offered him a piggy back ride. He hopped on and they started walking around again then suddenly they hear a grumbling noise. "Yah, Myungsoo. Did you hear that?" Naeun asked. "I think it was Minjung. You hungry, dongsaeng?" Myungsoo asked him. He just nodded and looked the other way in embarrassment. 

"Oh! I know a crepe place nearby. Here, its this way" Naeun said then started to lead the way. Since Minjung was tired, she told th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter