Chapter 13

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple/Pink

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

"--Naeun-ah. . . I think I like you." he confessed. She thought he was joking and that he didn't mean it. She searched his eyes to fine the least bit of a lie but nothing. His eyes were sincere and full of truth. She then realized that she has never looked at him in this way before. "I uh--" "You don't have to tell me how you feel about it now. I'm just telling you how I feel. I think I really like you, Naeun. I just wanted to let you know" Myungsoo explained and slightly smiled. "Well, I'll see you later. I have to drop by somewhere. Annyeong, Naeun-ah. " he waved then made his way back to his dorm. Not until after he left, Naeun was able to get back her senses. "O-ok. Bye" she stuttered as she blushed. 'What just happened? Was that a dream?' 

Myungsoo reached the hallways of his dorm building. He stopped infront of his door then thought about what Dongwoo told him last night. 

-Flashback- 

"Myung. . . I have to tell you something" Dongwoo said sternly. "About?" Myungsoo asked. "About that phone call from my mom when I was in the elevator with you before" Dongwoo started. "Oh. Wae, hyung?" Myungsoo looked at him. "We should sit for this" Dongwoo advised. They went back into the theater's lobby and took a seat. 

"Myungsoo. You know that my parents are currently in the U.S. right now. Well... right after we graduate they're making me enroll for a college in the states and you know that I can't say no to them" Dongwoo explained. "W-what? What about your friends? Naeun and I? How are we all going to hang out? How will Naeun react to this?!" Myungsoo stood up then started to pace around the area. "I could always video call you both and I don't want her to know about this yet" Dongwoo looked down. "Why not? Shouldn't she have the right to know?" Myungsoo asked as he finally stood still. "She does but a lot of things might be on her mind at the moment. This is the year that the both of you should be thinking of college too. I don't want it to be bothering her from now on to the end of the school year. I'll tell her when the time is right" Dongwoo nodded. "Oh ok. I understand, hyung" Myungsoo nodded also as he returned to his seat.

"Also, about you and Naeun, you should go for it. I know that you really like her" Dongwoo chuckled. "Pfft- As if, hyung. I think the news made you a little-" Myungsoo stopped then drew circ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter