Chapter 6

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: HAI EVERYONE!~^^  I'm on an editing spree and I promised one of my subbies that I would update tonight soooo HERE IT IS!! Head's up. A lot of Naeun's thoughts in this chappie. Hope you like it~)

 

Key:

'Naeun's thoughts’ Light Purple

'Dongwoo's thoughts’ Lime Green

‘Myungsoo’s thoughts' Light Blue

The next morning~

-Naeun's Dream- 

Myungsoo walks into her room. 'Wait. Why is he in my room?' "Yah, Hyunsu is waiting for you in the living room." he says. 'What? Who's that?' "H-Hyunsu?" Naeun asked. "Hyunsu. Kim Hyunsu." he nodded. "Oh um ok? I'm coming" she said as she got up from her bed. As she walked into the living room she sees a little boy sitting on the couch, watching T.V.

 

(A/N: Yes I know he's not watching T.V. BUT this is an image of how you can imagine how he lookes like. Isn't he cute :3)

He turned to look at Naeun and jumped off the couch. "Umma!" he exclaimed as he ran towards her and hugged her. 'U-umma?! What?! I have a child?!' "Ahh neh?" she said as she ruffled his hair. "Umma, can we go to the park again?" he asked with those cute gigantic eyes. 'Oh! I know how to find who it supposed to be the 'appa' in this dream. I mean this is a dream right? I can't have a child that looks like he's 5 years old over night!' "Sure just ask appa if he wants to come" Naeun nodded.

"APPAAAAAA!!!!" he yelled as he ran towards Naeun's room. '-Facepalm- Kim Myungsoo. Kim Hyunsu. Of course that would be the father.' "Neh kiddo?" he came out and ruffled Hyunsu's hair. "Want to come to the park with me and umma?" he asked with a smile. "Oh sure that park brings back a lot of memories" he smiled at Naeun then carried Hyunsu. We walked to the park and Myungsoo put Hyunsu down and he ran straight to the swings. "Umma push me" he smiled as he sat down. "Arrasso" Naeun walked up behind him and pushed him lightly. After a few minutes he ran to the monkey bars and started climbing. "Yah! Hyunsu be careful, arraso?" warned Myungsoo as he stood next to him in case of anything. Hyunsu was nearly to the end but he missed a bar. Both Myungsoo and Naeun ran to catch him but she suddenly woke up. 

-End of Dream- 

 

'What the hail?! What kind of dream was that?! I think I hung out with Minjung and Myungsoo too long yesterday.' Naeun got up and walked to the kitchen. Then she suddenly got a text from Dongwoo.

"Are you awake? Better be. I'm lazy to come over to wake you up."

She chuckled and texted back saying "Yea. I'm awake. No worries."

Almost instantly he replied saying, "WHOA SERIOUSLY?! That's a first bwahahaha." 

"Whatever xP Did you eat breakfast yet?" she asked.

"Nope ;~; Are you going to cook for me? :DDDD" he replied.

"Sure but that means you have to come over o u o" A few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter