Just Being Helpful : Xiumin

Two Moons, One Shot: A OneShot Request Shop

 

“I don’t get it!” A young girl cried, before banging her head against the book in front of her. “It’s useless.” She sighed.

 

“Maybe, you just need a tutor?” A male suggested.

 

“But how am I going to find a tutor in such short notice, Chanyeol?” The girl asked her younger brother.

 

Chanyeol brought a finger to his lips as he though. “Mhmmm,” He hummed loudly, “I KNOW!” He cheered, as a bright light blub seemed to flash in his head. “I’ll call Xiumin Hyung. He’s really smart. I promise he can help you.”

 

Chanyeol’s sister sighed, giving into her only choice. “Alright, but hurry!” She agreed.

 

As if by magic, Xiumin arrived shortly after Chanyeol finished his phone call.

 

“Hello!” He greeted politely.

 

“Hello,” She greeted in return.

 

“So what is it you need help with?” Xiumin made himself comfortable next to her, catching a glimpse of the textbook.

 

“I just don’t understand it.” She confessed, “It’s so confusing and no matter how hard I try to memorize anything, I forget it instantly.” She huffed in defeat.

 

“I see,” Xiumin thought everything through. “Do you mind if I take a look?” He pointed to the textbook.

 

“Not at all,” She smiled, relieved to be rid of the textbook even if only for a short while.

 

“Mhmmm….” Xiumin began to read the material taking notes in a near by notepad. After a few minutes, Xiumin spoke again. “I can see why this is so confusing but you have to look at it this way.” Xiumin pushed the book back in front of her and began explaining step by step. “Also, if you continue to have problems memorizing, make up a song. Trust me, it’ll stick in your head better.”

 

Chanyeol’s sister began to work in the way Xiumin explained it, and Xiumin leaned over and watched making sure she had the right idea.

 

“There you go!” He cheered, “You got it!”

 

“I did!” She cheered in reply, “I did! I understand it!” In a moment of celebration, she leaned over and hugged Xiumin. They both froze from the motion and slowly pulled apart.

 

“I’m so sorry,” She grew shy again, brushing her hair behind her ear.

 

“It’s ok…” Xiumin tried to laugh it off, only to blush more. “Well, if you ever need any help again, feel free to call me any time.” Xiumin took the notepad and scribbled a few numbers on the page. “Here’s my number.”

 

“I can call you any time?” She clarified.

 

Xiumin blushed lightly, “Yeah… well, whenever you need help or something.”

 

She giggled lightly, “If you ever need help, here’s my number too.” And with that they exchanged numbers and a flirtatious good bye in the hopes to see each other again soon.

 


So this is just a really really short oneshot I decided to write in my free time. It's nothing big Please continue to request and I will continue to finish the other requests. Thank you sooo much for reading!