Scared Kissless : Sehun

Two Moons, One Shot: A OneShot Request Shop

I watched as she slowly breathed in and out. The candle flickered next to her as the eerie silence played games in her ear. Her hand twitched over the object as it slid across the board like magic. As she felt it move, I watched her lips form the word.

 

“Behind you…” She whispered the words the ouija board spelled out for her.

 

I hid deeper in my hiding place as I watched her quickly turn around in fright. She glanced around the darkened room. I saw she shiver before she turned back to the board in front of her making sure she read it correctly. Seeing that she did, she turned around again and look around the room, but I remained quiet and unmoving.

 

I watched her bit her lip as the nerves began to get to her. I could tell she was regretting she turned off the lights. I knew this was my chance. The second she turned back around, I would begin my attack.

 

My chance came. She turned around and look again at the ouija board. I smiled evilly at my luck. I crept out of my hiding place and snuck behind her. When I got there, I breathed down her neck. I watched her body tense by the action. I grinned to myself before continuing.

 

“Behind you…” I spoke in a rusty voice.

 

A second later she jumped up with a scream. In fright she turned to look at me, only to see a horrifying mask was covering it. In shock, after jumping out her chair, her legs tripped over the chair and soon she fell backwards. As she fell, her head hit the table with a loud thud. She cringed and grabbed her head with a sob. All I could do was let out a chuckle.

 

She continued to huddle there holding her head. I just continued to laugh as I made my way to the light switch and made my true persona known.

 

“Sehun!” She shrieked when she realized it was me. She pout as her tears mixed with her mascara.

 

“Haha!” I laughed at her again, “Wow Sora, you should have seen your face! It was the best!.” I made fun of her, “And this face is even better.” I referred to her bleeding make-up.

 

“STOP IT!” She cried as she hit me with her hand in the shoulder.

 

Again I chuckled, “Was that supposed to hurt? It didn’t even feel like a mosquito’s bite.”

 

She glared at me, “You’re the worse!” She wept.

 

She crumbled to the floor and continued to cry for several minutes. As I watched her, I began to feel the guilty over come me.

 

‘Maybe I did go too far this time?’ I couldn’t help but think to myself.

 

Her tears continued to fall like a waterfall. She cried so much, that the make-up that was bleeding had completely disappeared from the amount of tears that fell from her face.

 

I let out a big sigh knowing there was only one thing I could do.

 

“Sora….” I whined at her.

 

She looked up at me with a grumpy face.

 

“SOOOOORAAAAAA!” I whined louder, emphasizing the symbols.

 

“Go away, meanie.” She pouted her lips.

 

I mimicked her. “But Soraaaa….” I brought my hands to my chin.

 

“NO!” She shouted at me.

 

I pouted even bigger. With my eyes opened wide, I gave her the puppy face, making her feel guilty.

 

“But Soraaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I cried. I moved next to her and clung to her sleeve like a child.

 

“I’m thorry!” I made my lisps more known to add to my childish behavior. “Thora is the betht in the whole world!”

 

She looked at me, “Really?” She began to give a little.

 

“Mhmm!” I quickly nodded my head with enthusiasm. “Sora is the prettiest girl in the world. I just like to scare her so I can protect her and hold her in my arms like this.” I quickly slung my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close to my chest.

 

I looked down at her, as she looked up through parted bangs. I chuckled at her before brushing her bangs out of the away. “I’m sorry, Sora. I didn’t mean to scare you that much.”

 

“Yes you did!” She accused.

 

“No I didn’t.” I argued back, “I didn’t want you to get hurt.” I pulled her close so she couldn’t run away and kissed her forehead. “See all better.” I smiled at her.

 

“No it’s not.” She whined again.

 

“Why not?” I asked with sad eyes.

 

“Because my head got hit here.” She pointed to a different point on her head.

 

I smirked, “I can fix that.”

 

I kissed the spot where she pointed to. “Does it hurt anywhere else?”

 

She put a finger to her lips as she thought,. A smirked spread across her face before she answered. “Mhmmm…. As a matter of fact… there is…”

 


Thank you for requesting, crazedpandalover!!! I hope you enjoy your oneshot! I was a lot of fun to right and I hope it's cute enough for you! :D