Moody Virus : Chanyeol

Two Moons, One Shot: A OneShot Request Shop

It wasn’t like him to get annoyed, but today he was really pissed. Everyone could tell, but no one knew why.

 

“What’s bothering you, Chanyeol?” Kris immediately asked his friend.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He grumbled. For the sake of his friend, Kris dropped the conversation and gave his friend some space.

 

“You know, if something’s bothering you, you should talk about it.” Suho encouraged. Unlike Kris, he couldn’t just sit back and watch.

 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He whined.

 

“Maybe, we should just give him some space.” Baekhyun tried to push Suho away, noticing he really wasn’t helping the situation.

 

“But something wrong…” Suho tried to continue.

 

“Come on, Hyung.” D.O. swung an arm over Suho shoulder, “You can help me prepare lunch. Food always makes Chanyeol happy.” D.O. smiled. It was enough to pull Suho away for now.

 

Baekhyun was alone with Chanyeol for the moment, “So what’s really up?” He asked sternly.

 

“I told you I don’t want to talk about it.” He continued with the excuse.

 

“Fine keep it to yourself. But you shouldn’t be making everyone worry like this, when we just want to help you.” Baekhyun responded.

 

“GOSH!” Chanyeol threw his hands up in the air. “Can’t I just have one bad day without having a reason? I’m not prefect.”

 

Baekhyun looked at him with a straight face. “Fine, when you’ve finished PMSing, we’ll be here for you.” Baekhyun left the room, leaving a moody Chanyeol to himself.

 

Chanyeol let out a loud sigh before slamming his body against his bed. He rolled onto his back and rubbed his face with his hands before brushing back his hair. He stayed like that for a while, looking at the ceiling.

 

After some time, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He scanned his contacts before selecting one. He placed the receiver to his ear as he waiting impatiently for the other end to pick up.

 

“Hello, you’ve reached the voicemail of…” Chanyeol hung up the phone annoyed at the voicemail message.

 

Again sometime passed, he tried again. He called the same number only for the same thing to happen. “Damn it, Hye Su!” He shouted into the phone. “Answer your damn phone!” Dramatically, he hung up and tossed the phone away.

 

He grumbled to himself. He hated feeling like this, but he couldn’t help it. In everyone’s eyes, he was that happy-go-lucky person. He was the person who brought the joy and fun. But sometimes the pressure was too much to handle and no one could understand that. To add to his stress, his grandmother had fallen ill, and a long with that the relationship of his parents. With all his promotions and concerts and fan events, his parents didn’t know how to say things lightly. Since he was away from home so often, all they could to was call him up to tell him the news. He did what he could do to help out, but in the end, his sister would just end up calling him saying their parents were arguing again. He felt like things couldn’t get worse. He felt like there was no one to share his pain. That was, besides Hye Su.

 

Hye Su was his secret girlfriend. She wasn’t an idol and he wanted to avoid the press for her sake. She was the only one who could understand him. Having come from a broken family, she understood why Chanyeol would blame himself and put so much pressure to make things better with no such luck. She would try to encourage him while still staying realistic. She was the only one who could help. But things got difficult recently. Since he was always away with work, they had little time together and lately she had picked up more hours at work, making it seem like it was impossible to reach her. Chanyeol could only sigh and wait for her to return his phone call.

 

 

 

An hour passed in silence before his phone rang. He jumped up from his spot diving for the phone.

 

“Hello?” He asked.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” The other side answered, “You knew I was at work. Who pissed in your cheerios?” A female voice commented.

 

With that one comment, Chanyeol seemed to giggle. “Cheerios…” He repeated the last line.

 

The other side sighed, “Seriously Chanyeol, you know I’m really busy what’s bothering you?”

 

Chanyeol frowned lightly holding the phone close to his ear. “I’m scared…” He said quietly.

 

The girl was quiet for a moment. “It’s ok to be. It is scary. But think of it this way, you’re parents have been together for over 20 years. There’s no way they can’t get over this. It’s hard on everyone and no one knows how to handle it. When things get organized, everyone will calm down. Just give it some time.”

 

“But how do you know it’ll be alright, Hye Su?” Chanyeol whimpered.

 

She let out a small chuckle at the childish Chanyeol. “They managed to stay together this long with you as a son. I think that says a lot.”

 

Chanyeol laugh lightly at her comment.

 

“Just give it sometime. Just remember, no matter what happens it’s not your fault, ok?” She tried to encourage him.

 

“Mhmmm…” He hummed. “I’ll remember.”

 

“Good.” She smiled over the phone. “No quit acting like a grandma with her in a twist, knowing you, you’ve probably worried your friends. Don’t let them worry any longer.”

 

“You’re right.” Chanyeol smiled at the phone, “I’ll do that. Hye Su…” He called her name.

 

“Yes, Chanyeol?” She questioned.

 

“Thank you.” He spoke sweetly.

 

“Anytime, you know I’m always here for you.”

 

“I am too.” He replied before they ended their call.

 

Chanyeol took a moment and stretched. He walked out of his room quietly looking for the other members. The first one he spotted was Kris.

 

“How are you doing now?” Kris asked.

 

“Better, I just need a nap.” Chanyeol lied.

 

Kris patted his shoulder. “Sounds like a good idea. You’ve been under too much stress lately.” Kris seemed to understand the situation without even asking. Chanyeol just smiled at him before returning the pat on the shoulder.

 

“Oh! Chanyeol’s out of his room!” D.O. exclaimed upon seeing him. “Are you feeling better?” he asked.

 

“Much.” He confessed with a goofy grin.

 

“Why don’t you come and get some food?” Baekhyun joined in the conversation.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes shined at the idea of food. “Great Idea. I’m starving.”

 

Baekhyun just chuckled at his friend, as Suho glanced at the scene.

 

“Hmmm….” Suho hummed as he watched a happy Chanyeol devour the food, “I guess D.O. was right. All he needed was some food…”

 

Kris smirked as he over heard Suho’s comment while the leaders watched the EXO dorm return to normal with their Happy Virus.

 


So I decided to write a Chanyeol OneShot! I hope you liked it. Thanks for reaidng and I hope I get more request soon!!!