We are, BTS

Dreamcatcher

The walk to BTS’s place is long and quiet. They only asked for your name and age and that’s the end of the conversation. Looking around, you guessed it must have been almost 5.00am now as you see people rushing to work already. As you reached a nice looking apartment, you looked up. The place looks pretty expensive but you kept that comment to yourself and just followed them.

They brought you up to the 9th floor. Even the interior of this building is nice; lighted with yellow lights and white marbled floor. Jimin opened the door as you looked at the number of the door. 9H-6. So, is this the place where you will be staying over for some time?

‘We’re home! And we brought guest~!!’ Jimin yelled as he rushed in. Rapmon motioned you to go in first as you took a step in to the house cautiously, looking around like a lost deer.

‘Oh? You guys are back? How was the rap-dance competition?’ A boy wearing a beanie appeared to greet Jimin, rubbing his eyes sleepily. ‘And…. Who is she?’ He cocked an eyebrow at you.

Suddenly five boys stood in front of you, looking at you curiously. Jimin standing next to one of them.

‘Huh? Who is she, hyung?’ One boy asked, he looked much younger than you but also much taller.

Another guy wearing a pink apron while holding a spatula in hand asked too, ‘Who is she? What about breakfast?’

Another boy wearing a mask under his chin peered over. ‘Oh! She is pretty! Who is she?’

Rapmon groaned at the boys’ never ending questions. ‘Guys, please. I’ll explain later. Hoseok, can you show her to the empty room?’

‘Yeah, sure!’ The boy wearing a mask under his chin; now known as Hoseok smiled at you and asked you to follow him.

‘Yah, is she having breakfast with us? I need to cook more then.’ You could hear the boy wearing apron asked as no one actually replied him.

---

‘Well, this is your room… I guess… ’ Hoseok smiled at you again. You realized that this boy had quite a charming smile so you smiled back and thanked him.

‘It’s really small because it used to be our storeroom, but Jin-hyung cleared out our toys and threw them away, saying that it took up too much space.’ He continued. ‘Oh…’ you replied casually as you looked around the room.

The room surely wasn’t big at all. It has a small mattress on the floor, a pillow, blanket and some boxes by the sides and it already looked crammed but nonetheless you’re grateful that you get to sleep under a shelter.

‘Well, we are just preparing to go to work and school since it is 5.00am already. So you should come out and have breakfast with us.’ Hoseok offered you as you nodded.

Throwing your sack of things on to the ground next to the mattress, you yawned. Dark circles around your eyes as your body felt sore from all the running you did earlier but you wouldn’t want to pass up on food.

You walked slowly into the dining room as all the boys are seated in a circle, looking as if they are in a serious discussion over breakfast.

‘Why is she here? Who is she?’

‘You know you shouldn’t bring in girls to our house.’

‘What were you thinking, bringing in a girl could mess up our lives. As if being in the centre is not crazy enough.’

‘Yeah, I don’t want to end up there again.’

‘What if we were found out?’

You heard every single word they said and felt uncomfortable instantly. You cleared you throat to capture their attention as they stopped talking immediately and turned to you. Jimin smiled at you and waved you over to a seat next to him.

Taking your seat, you looked at the table set out in front of you; rice, fried egg rolls and kimchi. These boys eat so little. How could they even grow up healthily?

‘It’s nothing much but please eat up.’ The boy that you recognize as the one wearing the pink apron just now said politely. You nodded at his politeness and grabbed your chopsticks. Noticing the other boys are all staring at you, you looked up at them.

‘Ah, let me introduce you.’ Jimin piped up with a grin. ‘Her name is Yume. Since she is the only girl here, let’s all treat her nicely.’ Jimin patted your back as you flashed them a smile.

‘He is Jin-hyung. You oldest hyung around here and he owns the place.’ Jimin pointed to the polite guy just now as he gave you a nod.

‘And beside him is Hoseok-hyung, im sure you know him already. Next to Hoseok is Jungkook. Our maknae. He’s only 16 but not that innocent.’ The Jungkook boy looked at you, not even offering a smile so you just nodded at his name.

‘And, he is Rapmon-hyung but his real name is Namjoo. Just don’t call him that name when you’re outside of this house.’ Jimin said as you looked up at him then Rapmon. *why not?*

‘The guy beside Namjoo-hyung is Taehyung, our cutie pie. He might be very 4D but he’s a nice kid.’ Taehyung smiled at you cutely as you tried to hide a blush. He sure is very cute.

‘And beside Taehyung is Yoongi-hyung, or we all prefer to call him Suga. He’s like our dad, always nagging at us. Then lastly is me, Jimin! The cute handsome one.’ Jimin laughed at his own introduction. You held back a laughter too.

 ‘And we are, BTS.’

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please leave a lot of comments and subscribe! ^^

i will try to update as soon as i can. hehe