School - day1

Dreamcatcher

A week later you’re enrolled into the same school as BTS. Actually just Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Jin decided that it is best for you to attend classes for the time being, with him saying that it’s safer there. No Dreamcatchers would actually raid a school because no anyone can simply get in.

You didn’t ask more on how he got you in but just nodded and thanked him. You’re walking up the slopes into your new school with Jimin tagging along by your side, talking non-stop. You weren’t even paying attention to him, just nodding along.

As you reach the school’s gate, a few girls ran up to Jimin and greeting him good morning before realizing your existence beside him and gave you a weird look. As soon as Taehyung and Jungkook entered the school too, the girls swarmed up to them and put on their best smiles.

You just shook your head and went ahead to the principal’s office. His secretary passed you a timetable and directed you to your next class. Upon entering the class you realized you’re in the same class as Jimin and Taehyung.

Spotting an empty spot between Taehyung and a girl, you gladly took your seat without noticing some girls in the class glaring at you.

Your first class is English lessons. As the teacher began to teach, a paper ball flew towards your direction and landed right in front of you. You picked it up and read, ‘Class is boring. >u<’ You looked up and saw Jimin who was seated 3 seats away from you smiling at you.

You giggled as he pouted and began to fake a sob, wiping imaginary tears with his fingers. Before you could doze off, the class bell rang. It’s lunch time! Students dashed out immediately as the boys pushed around to get out of class first.  You slowly packed up your books and pull out a lunch box that Jin had prepared.

You looked around for Taehyun and Jimin but both of them were gone. You sighed. *Seems like I have to eat by myself* You pulled out a canned drink from your bag that Hoseok gave to you before you leave the house this morning and saw a note stuck on it ‘Good luck on your first day! – Hopey’ You smiled to yourself. Hoseok is always so kind and nice to you.

As you were thinking about Hoseok, a hand slammed on the table bringing your attention up to the girl who is frowning at you.

‘Who are you? Why do you seem so close with Jimin and V?’ Her eyes are piercing sharp as you just stared at her overly done makeup.

‘Ah..I’m Han Yume and i-‘

‘Okay Han Yume-sshi, since you are the new girl I’ll let you off but you should know the Bangtan Boys are out of your league.’ The girl said while looking at her freshly done manicure on her fingers.

‘ Don’t touch them, don’t talk to them, don’t even look at them.’ She continued.

‘B-Bangtan Boys?’ you raised an eyebrow.

‘Yeah.  Bangtan Boys are the most popular boys in the whole school. J-Hope, Jimin, and V. Not to mention Suga who just dropped out of school. They’re all worshipped in this school. Every girl has their eyes on them. So you, newbie, back off.’ She flipped her hair and gave you a warning glare before strutting off with her other friends no different than her.

You scoffed. Those boys are ‘worshipped’ over here? What are they, really? You shook your head as you made your way to the cafeteria with your drink and lunchbox. As you were walking, you felt weird looks and glares sent from various girls until a tall girl stopped you. She has long black hair, a slender body, a pretty face and her uniform skirt is way too short.

‘I heard you’re the new student?’ She said with a smirk. ‘Han Yume, am I right?’

You rolled your eyes. *Oh great, another one.* ‘Yes.’ You replied simply.

‘I’ve heard a lot about you. No one likes you. And it’s just your first day. What a pity.’ She pouted in such a fake way that you want to run your hand across her face.

‘I do realize that too.’ You gripped on your lunchbox, avoiding looking at her.

‘Look at me.’ The girl commanded but you were stubborn and looked away.

She noticed the drink in your hand and snatched it from you, reading the note out loud before gasping. ‘J-hope wrote that for you?!’

‘Yes, please give my drink back.’ You took out your hand and open if wide in front of her.

She regained her composure and frowned at you. ‘Why are you so close to the boys? Stay away from them.’

‘Why? You’re possessive and cra-‘ A hand appeared to yank at your brown curls as you let out a painful yell.

‘Don’t talk to me like that, you little brat.’ She said through gritted teeth.

‘Let go of me!’ Two of her friend got beside you and pulled at your arms, dragging you elsewhere. Your lunchbox dropped on the floor as you’re being dragged away.

---

 

‘Where’s Yume?’ Hoseok asked with a raised eyebrow.

‘Ah? I thought she was behind us all this while.’ Taehyung said as he looked around the huge cafeteria.

‘I think she’ll come by later. It’s not that hard to not spot the cafeteria.’ Jimin said as he sipped on his box of orange juice.

‘Hyung, the girls are staring at us again.’ Taehyung whined softly to Hoseok as Hoseok just laughed it off.

‘We can’t really do anything about it and I think we should really find Yume. She might be lost somewhere. It’s her first time here after all.’ Hoseok’s face full is of worry for you as he stood up and pushed pass the girls politely to get away with Taehyung and Jimin following behind.

 

---

 

The girl brought you to the backyard of the school, her two friends still holding you down as she flipped her hair back and dusted her uniform, letting out a scoff. She grabbed your hair and pulled it back, making you look at her.

Your eyes prickle in tears as you felt your hair being pulled so roughly.

‘I don’t like people like you. You piss me off.’ She raised her other hand and slapped you across your cheek. This time tears flow down your cheeks.

‘Why are you crying now?’ A friend of hers laughed while the grip on your arm gets tighter.

‘It hurts, you es.’ You muttered under your breathe.

‘es? Hah. Did you hear what she called us? This brat.’ Another slap landed on the same spot on your left cheek as you were pushed down onto the ground. You tried to struggle but they girls are unbelievably strong. You felt punches and slaps as one of them yanked at your hair.

‘Stay away from Bangtan Boys. They’re mine.’ The girl stopped and stood up, dusting her skirt and sleeves.

You lips bleed when you accidentally bit on it too hard. You’re a messed right now but you just scoffed at them, looking down on the ground.

‘You’re really possessive and crazy. Bangtan Boys won’t like girls like you.’ You wiped the blood running down your nose. You stood up and pushed pass them.

‘Yah, get back here you brat!’ A girl reached out at you and grabbed on your hair again, pulling you back. You cursed at your hair being so long and curly which makes it so much easier to grab. Before you knew it you’re back on the ground as one of the girls kicked your stomach.

‘HEY! What’s going on there?!’ A voice yelled out stopping the girls as they stood frozen, looking at the boy who is walking furiously towards them.

‘J-jimin!’ One of them stuttered out. You tried to get up but ended up crouching over your tummy from the pain. Getting kicked from high heels is no joke.

Jimin seeing you on the ground immediately helped you up and looked at the girls in disbelief.

‘What are you doing to her? She’s a new student!’ Jimin started to question the girls who are now shaking and embarrassed.

You leaned on his arms and shoulder for support as you felt dizzy. ‘Yume!’ You heard Hoseok’s voice calling out to you as you felt his hand under yours to support on you. You’re bleeding from your nose from a punch and Taehyung started panicking, taking out his handkerchief and pressing it softly by your nose.

The three girls, too shocked and embarrassed to say a thing but stood frozen.

‘I never knew you girls are like this.’ Jimin scoffed.

‘What did she do to you anyway?’ J-hope asked but wasn’t even expecting an answer.

‘Yume, hold on.’ You can feel Taehyung’s fingers lightly tapping your cheeks to make sure you’re still conscious. You’re falling in and out of your consciousness as you leaned your body on Hoseok.

‘Hoseok-ah..’ was all you said before giving in to pitch black.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for the lack of updates.

I was busy  attending BAP's concert and visiting places. ;u;

i'm really sorry. but now i am seated in front of my laptop and finally having the mood and time to type.

please enjoy this lacking chapter TuT

your comments are loved~ <3

also, do tell me what other groups do you all like besides BTS?