Chapter 3

Never Stop Loving You

 

Chapter 3- my boy

 

time ticking by, 2 hours to go for dusk. I sighed looking at the paper works. Its about 7 more. Gotta get it done. I looked through my office window and saw the staff were packing to go home. My pupils wandered to the other side and saw the handsome was packing up either. I gulped and relieved a small sigh. “I have to finish this today.” I whispered to myself.

 

The phone rang. I looked at the time on my desktop. I sighed and picked it up, “Hello! Young Hwa.Limited company, how can I help?” “Oh, hold on, i'll tick it down.” “Ok, can you repeat?” “Uh huh, okay. Thanks, i'll pass it to him, bye.” I put off the phone.

 

The boss came out of his office and stopped at my place. “Haven't done yet?” he asked with his brows raising. I looked at him as if he's so bright and said, “Almost done.”

 

Do you need help?” he asked. I typed and answered him, “No. it's about 7 more. And also, sir, there's a message for you.” I took the note that I wrote just now and gave it to him. He grabbed it and asked, “What's this?”

 

my eyes were still focus on the desktop and answered him, “From MinHyuk's company. He told to give to you and you'll know what it is.” I smiled and pushed

the button 'Enter', “Done!” I looked at him and he looked at me with 'what-was-that-look' and I smiled guiltily, “Well, not all, now, I have like 6 more to go.” then I took another copy and began to type again, “Aren't you going?” I asked with my hands busy on the keyboard.

 

Suddenly the handsome grabbed my wrist and uttered, “Continue this tomorrow. You are working as if there's no tomorrow.” I glimpsed at the desktop and stared at him, “C'mon, i'm doing this for money.”

 

I hired you not for you to work like you won't come the next day. You can continue this tomorrow. What if you fall sick and no one will do the task for me, how can I work with that type of condition?” he asked with serious tone. I sighed and said, “You know, you always got that technique.” I smirked.

 

He got so dumbfounded, “What technique?” he asked. I sighed and smiled, “the technique to make me lose to your words.” I said as I let go from his grip and make up my stuff in my bag. I glanced at him with a smile and said, “Thanks”

 

his expression now turned to a soft one and said, “Haha, okay, that's why I tell you, i'm the man!” I pouted and emitted, “Okay, sure. Now, let's go!” I then grabbed his arm and walked outta the office.

 

Ow, just a minute ago, there were workers here.” I stated as I looked at the handsome. But he just pursed his lips and looked so serious.

 

What's wrong” I asked.

 

He put on a little smile and asked, “Let's eat?”

 

I widened my eyes and immediately gave the negative feedback, “no, my mom is making dinner. I skipped one last night. So, I have to make it up tonight.”

 

he then narrowed his eyes and adjusting it to be wide again, “Okay, I believe you are a good daughter.” I smiled and lowered my head down when I felt something vibrate in my coat's pocket. I took it out and answered, “Hello?” “Oh, Ji oppa?” I called his name and let go of my grip from Young Hwa's arm. “Yeah.” I smiled blushingly, “same here. Bye.” I hung up.

 

Your oppa?” the boss asked, I smiled and said, “Yeah, he told to go home for treat.” “Okay.”

 

So, bye. See you tomorrow Young Hwa oppa.” I bowed and walked out.

-at home

 

I'm home!” then I saw oppa was sitting on the sofa and looks like he's waiting for me. “Oppa?” he smiled at me, I smiled back to him as the lunch memory was playing in my mind.

 

Omma is cooking. Appa is buying groceries.” he stated. “I didn't ask.” I told him in a teasing way. “I'm going to change.” as I walked I felt like he's following from the back. Quickly, I turned back, we're in middle of the stairs, he hugged me tightly, “I miss you.” he whispered in my ear. I sighed silently and broke away, “What if mom sees this? In my room.” I said and ran to my room with a smile.

 

The thin lips crashed onto mine and my figure fell on the bed with his leaning on top of it. The right hand s behind my waist and hugged it that made my body clashed onto his hardly. In between, I moaned and moved my hands to the back of his figure and pressed it passionately. His left hand held my right arm.

 

The blonde slowly pulled and said something within the space of a few inches from my lips, “I can't help it.” I exhaled and kissed his lips with aggression. I shut my eyes as the memory began to collect itself in my head. The way he touched me, kissed me, hugged me, made love to me... I missed all of them with tears flowing from my closed eyes. I really wanted him to be mine, my boy, but there are always obstacle.

 

Just thinking that we can't and are forbid to be with each other, I immediately broke the hard kiss and pushed him from me. I sat up and sighed, “We shouldn't be doing this anymore.” he looked at me and I looked into his eyes and its obvious written in his eyes that he really loves me. I rolled my eyes with full of despise to him and said, “You are so oblivious.” then I walked outta my room, leaving him there.

 

On my way to the kitchen, I wiped my tears away. As I entered the kitchen, I called, “Omma!” she turned and looked at me, “You're back?” “Mmm,” I nodded. “Need help?” I asked her trying to hide my tears. “Oh, no. i'm almost done. You just set the table.” I smiled, “okay.”

 

~dinner

 

with him sitting across made me felt so awkward and ate. “Dara, how's work today?” appa ji tended to ask. I looked at him with wry smiled and replied, “Good.”

Appa!” Ji Young called his dad. Omma and I looked at him. He smiled and said out the alphabets, “i had lunch with dara just now.” I slowed down the pace of chewing and looked at him with my lips pursed. He lit a smile to me and continued to eat.

 

Oh you guys should eat out often. We are family now.” appa ji replied. “sure.” the blonde answered quickly and continued to eat again.

 

~ in my room

I sat on the bed with the laptop on my lap. I was so excited that I have a lot of friends request on my Facebook. I smiled and clicked confirm on every request.

 

Smiling all by yourself?” a sarcastic comment was made by a soft yet manly voice coming from the doorway of my room. I looked up and my smiled turned down when I saw the slim guy.

 

What now?” I asked with not looking into his eyes.

Just wanna-” (Ring Ring), he stopped at the moment my phone rang. “Ouh?” I was startled and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. “yabosoyo?” I called out. “Oh, ne.” “Oh, keroumiyon, kwanchaenayo.” “deh, annegasayo.” I hung up from the boss's call.

 

Who's that?” stated the envious guy. I looked at him and replied plainly, “My boss.” “YoungHwa? Why is he calling you for a short period?” he asked. “Asking if i'm okay or not.” I answered as if he was annoying, but also felt relieved to know that he cares for me.

 

(End of dara's POV)