Chapter 1

Never Stop Loving You

Chapter 1- My Step-Brother

 

*Dara’s POV*

 

Omma!” I called.

 

Dara… where have you been?” omma asked as she looked from head to toe. I smiled guiltily and said, “Omma, mianhe, I wasn’t meant to came late, but I clashed onto an old friend, so we hung like at a café.”

 

Oh, get change, and explain to your father why you’re late.” She told me and went in the laundry room. I sighed and whispered, “Do I really need to report everything I do to him?”

 

I walked down the hallway and now standing in front of my parent’s room. *Knock, Knock* “Come in!”

 

I slowly opened the door and said, “Appa-ji, can I come in?” I asked with my head poked in the room. I saw him smiling and said, “Sure, sweetheart.” I smiled and entered. When I entered appa-ji tapped on the bed and said, “Sit here.” I nodded and sat there.

 

What is it?” he asked. “Appa-ji, mianhe I’m late.” I apologized. “It’s okay, I’m trying to be a good father to you. I am very glad that I could have a sweet and understandable daughter like you.”

 

I sighed and said, “Whatever appa-ji. I’m going in bed first. I’m beat.” I said as I yawned. “Okay sleep tight.” He greeted. I smiled and ditched him in the room and went to my room.

 

In my room, I washed myself and cleaned up. After I done showering and all, I sat on my bed and applied some lotion. “Oh, my skin is getting rough, I should always go in to bed early, or my skin will be as rough as crocodile.” I said to myself and massaged my foot.

 

I then placed my hand on my neck and said to myself, “I’m tired.” Then I yawned. When I was about to tuck myself in the blanket, my room door was suddenly opened by someone. “Omma? Is that you?” I asked. Then it came to my surprise when I saw my brother or I prefer call him with his name, Ji Young. “What?” I asked him.

 

Dara, why are you so late?” he asked as he sat on my bed. I sighed and said, “Ask me tomorrow. I’m worn out.” I said and get myself laid on the bed.

 

Then I sensed that he was there lying next to me, I asked, “What do you want now?” with my eyes close.

 

Dara, are you okay?” he asked. I slowly opened my eyes and said, “Oppa, I’m okay…” then I closed my eyes back.

 

*End of Dara’s POV*

 

*Ji Young’s POV*

 

The time is ticking real fast that it is already half past ten in the evening. I am beating really worry here. Where is she? I wandered around my house. Then I saw my omma went out of the laundry room, “Omonim, where’s Dara?” I asked. “Don’t know. She’s kinda late tonight.” She said as she looked at the clock on the wall. I sighed and said, “Okay.”

 

Then I went to my room. Suddenly I heard Dara shouted, “Omma!” as soon as I heard her voice, I smiled widely. I’m thinking to check up on her at eleven, I know she needs time to sanitize herself. In my room, I was still face-booking at my laptop. I looked up at Dara’s Facebook and checked her friends, just wondering if there’s any guy out there trying to know about my sister.

 

Looking at the time, it’s already 11, I know that I should check her up. I slowly opened her door slowly, and entered it. I saw she was sitting in her bed asking, “Omma? Is that you?” then when I came in figure she asked, “What?”

 

I looked at her and sat on her bed and decided to ask with heartbreaking, “Dara, why are you so late?” she replied, “Ask me tomorrow, I’m worn out.” then she hid herself in her blanket. I decided to lye next to her, just want to caress her just like old time. then she suddenly asked, “What do you want now?” I looked at her face and her pretty eyes are perfectly shut.

 

All I wanna know is whether she’s okay or not, “Dara, are you okay?” I looked sadly at her closed eyes and she slowly opened it and said, “Oppa, I’m okay…” then she shut her eyes again. I decided not to interrupt her and let her go to her sleep and dream sweetly. I smiled looking at her angelic sleeping face. I wanna caress her like before. I can’t now though.

 

I rested there for at least like ten minutes. After ten minutes, I could hear soft snore from the figure that is sleeping next to me. I smiled and caressed her soft like silk face.

 

She jerked a bit and my hand is still on her face and sighed painfully, “Dara, I still love you…” the tears that forming in my eyes streamed as fast as ever. I immediately wiped my tears with my palms and sniffled a bit. I sat up and said to myself softly, “Ji Young! What are you doing? She’s your sister now. she’s not the girl that is destined with me anymore.” I then looked at her and said to her softly, “Dara, did you forget not about us?” I asked as more tears stream from my eyes.

 

Then it came to my surprise when she answered me, “Oppa, I never stop loving you…” she said opening her eyes.

 

I was shock and don’t know what to do…

 

*Ji Young’s POV ends*

 

a/n:

Thanks for reading! ^^ Comments are most welcome by me! Hope you enjoy. ^^