Oppa... Kiss Me

Give Up Your Heart - (HIATUS)
Woohyun’s strong arms held on to my body. My eyes scanned over his arm muscles.
Damn he worked out. “You’re awake,” he stated, smiling down at me. I felt so comfortable.
I moved closer to him, enjoying the warmth. “You’re nice and warm.” I mumbled. There was silence.
I looked up and he was grinning, his cheeks flushed. “Do I get a kiss for helping you?” he teased.
He grinned cheekily at me. My cheeks flushed at his question. “Is that a yes?” he asked.
“I think I can walk now that I’m awake.” I told him, wanting to avoid his request, but he was smart.
“Arasso, but I will only let you down if you kiss me.” He requested. I nodded and bit my lip.
“It will be easier to kiss you if you put me down,” I told him, winking. He blushed and put me down.
“Don’t even think of running away.” He whispered. I pecked his lips lightly, before running off inside.
I jumped on the sofa in the middle of the room, sitting between Sunggyu and Sungyeol.
I hid my face in Sungyeol’s arm as Woohyun came in after me. I felt his warm hands tickle my sides.
“Hey, what was that?! That wasn’t what I meant by give me a kiss!” he exclaimed, pouting.
Everyone’s eyes widened. Sunggyu choked on the milk he was drinking. “Mwo?” Sunggyu asked.
Woohyun blushed a deep shade of red. “I-I..” He stuttered.
“I wanted a kiss for helping her and she just pecked me and ran away,” He sniffled, pretending to be upset with me. I chuckled.
“Well I think Yoonji should give you an apology kiss.” Sungyeol smirked evilly, nudging me.
I stood up, thinking of a way to avoid kissing him again, as I knew I would fall for him again.
Woohyun cut off my thoughts by lifting my chin up and placing his lips on mine.
My knees felt weak under his touch and my head was spinning from the kiss he was giving to me.
I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling his lips closer as I moved my lips in sync with his.
He smirked. I could tell he was enjoying this, and everyone else was shocked that we actually kissed.
I wanted more and more of him, but I didn’t want to make things awkward so I pulled away slowly.
Woohyun panted and his lips, keeping eye contact with me. I blushed and looked away.
 
“Well I wasn’t expecting that…” Sungyeol commented, his jaw hanging open. I ran over to him and hid my face again, embarrassed.
“I always knew you two liked each other.” He smirked.
“I-I don’t like him.” I lied, peeking at Woohyun. His face grimaced, as if he was hurt by my words.
“Yeah, right, well then what was that?” L asked out of nowhere. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out.
“Don’t deny it Yoonji, you loved kissing him.” he teased, winking at me.
My eyes widened. He wasn’t jealous? Damn. I still had feelings for him, but I wasn’t sure what kind.
“I-I, L, can I speak with you for a minute?” I asked, refusing to look him in the eye.
After a short silence, I looked up to see L glancing at Woohyun for permission. Why did he even need permission?
Woohyun nodded slowly and stepped back from me, turning his back to me. I walked ahead.
I turned my head to L, who was still standing there. He sighed and looked at me, smiling faintly.
We walked over to me and gripped my wrist gently, pulling me into his and Dongwoo’s room.
He clicked the door shut and turned to me, his eyebrows drawn together in confusion.
“So,” he scratched the back of his neck. “What do you want to talk to me about?” he asked.
I in a breath and closed my eyes, smiling. Today would be the day I would confess my feelings.
“L oppa…” I started. His eyes widened. “I have to tell you how I feel-“ I continued.
A large bang echoed in the room and our eyes snapped to Sungyeol, whose head was peeping in. “Uh, hi.” He mumbled awkwardly.
“I remembered that I left my phone in here when I was talking to Sunggyu hyung while you were out with Hoya.” he explained.
I gestured for him to retrieve it. He smiled at me and scrambled over to Sunggyu’s bed and flopped on it.
He looked under the covers until a black phone fell out. He picked it up and clumsily wobbled out of the room.
I shut the door after he left. I stared at L again. I had to do this now, or else it would eat me up.
 
“L?” I whispered. He looked up at my face, tilting his head to the side slightly. I opened my mouth to speak.
“You have probably guessed by now that I have feelings for you, right?” I asked.
He froze and his eyes widened. He looked alert and even… full of dread. I mentally laughed.
“Yoonji I-I can’t-you’re-I’m-I don’t…” he stuttered, shaking his head. I smiled and chuckled.
“Oppa, will you just listen to what I have to say?” I questioned. He shut up, but stayed alert.
“And yes, it’s true, I do have feelings for you but I’m-I don’t know what kind of feelings they are anymore.
Sure, I had a crush on you at one point, but now I don’t know.” He sighed in relief.
I took a deep breath before saying the words that could change my mind completely.
I shuffled a little, anticipating how to word it. “Oppa…” He looked up. “Kiss me,”.
 
 
Woohyun’s P.O.V
 
I sat there, stiff and nervous. What were they talking about in there? What if-what if he was lying earlier and he really did like her?
What if she chose him over me? What if they’re kissing right now?
I cradled my head in my two hands and shook my head free of the images in my head.
My vision went black, and slowly, Yoonji emerged in L’s embrace. They looked at each other with need and passion.
Yoonji’s eyes sparkled as she whispered to L. “Saranghae. It’s you. It’s only ever been you, oppa. I don’t love Woohyun, I only need you with me.”
As I heard her voice, my heart smashed in to a million shards, and I was afraid of standing up unless I cut my feet walking on the broken pieces.
I started to shake and I mumbled out words that I couldn’t process. Everything was spinning and I felt myself falling. I kept hearing her voice call me.
“Woohyun.” “Woohyun..” “Woohyun…” “Woohyun?”  “Woohyun!!”
I snapped out of my trace to find that everyone’s eyes were on me and Yoonji was shaking me, and she had been calling my name.
My name… not his. I shook my head free of those thoughts.
“Woohyun are you okay? You were mumbling mess. It was scary.” She pouted.
My heart melted at the sight and I nodded, pulling her head to settle against my chest as I held her close to me.
I buried my head in her sweet chestnut brown hair, smelling her delicious scent – strawberries.
I looked up to glance at L. He looked back with mixed feelings, before peeling his eyes away from my stare.
He looked half relieved, half guilty. I froze. What if the image I had was real?
“Yoonji,” I whispered to her. She mumbled back cutely, making me smile like a fool for a moment.
“What did you and L speak about in there?” I asked. Her small figure froze under those words.
I sighed and tried to wish for the best. Perhaps I’d already lost the fight for her a long time ago.
 
 
Yoonji’s P.O.V
 
I froze as I remembered the kiss between me and L. Maybe he sensed from my reaction already.
 
“Oppa…” He looked up. “Kiss me,”. As soon as the words left my mouth, his face changed to one of shock and confusion.
I reached forward and gently touched his arm, trying to tell him it was okay.
He hesitated before walking forward ever so slightly and brushed my hair behind my ear with his hand.
His fingers tickled my ear for a split second before his touch was on my cheek. There was no warmth and no tingles left behind.
His face edged closer and closer to mine so slowly. Soon I felt his soft lips press against my own.
I let him kiss me for a few seconds before we both pulled apart.
The strange part was that were there should have been crazy butterflies fluttering in my stomach, there were none.
“Mianhe Yoonji, I don’t-“ he began apologising before I cut him off.
“Don’t be. There’s nothing here.” I spoke, referring to us both. He sighed with relief.
“You’re like my noona now. That’s the way we’ll stay. And hey, maybe someday I’ll be your brother-in-law!” he teased, winking at me.
I laughed and nodded. My mind wandered.
 
I wouldn’t mind that, I wouldn’t mind one single bit.
 
“Woohyun…” I whispered gently. I breathed in the scent of his t-shirt. He smelt just like heaven.
I heard him clear his throat. “Yeah?” he asked, his voice cracking slightly.
I smiled against his shoulder as I leant further into his embrace. “Johahaeyo.” I admitted.
There was silence from Woohyun as I pulled away from his grasp and caressed his cheek.
His hand caught my wrist gently, bringing my hand away from his face. He let out a breath.
“Mwo? I thought you hated me?” he asked, surprised. I stared at his dumbfounded face.
I placed a hand on his chest lightly. “Woohyun, are you really that oblivious?” I asked him.
 
“Goodbye Yoonji.” His voice cracked from his tears. “Goodbye.”
Anger and upset flooded my mind. I hit his chest a little harder this time, though it was not enough to hurt him.
“Don’t you ever say that word.” I growled. He was taken aback by my change in behaviour.
My face softened as tears threatened his eyes. He looked so vulnerable right now.
His head dropped. “Just let me go Yoonji,” he whispered to me weakly, pleading me to let him go.
A tear slid down my cheek. “What if I don’t want to? What if I can’t forget? What if I won’t?
What if I can’t let you go? I know it’s selfish of me but I don’t care at all.” I admitted to him.
 
“Do you really not remember that night? Did that kiss mean nothing to you at all?” I questioned him.
His lips parted in effort to speak, but he only closed his mouth again and stared blankly at me.
“That night… I wasn’t kidding around.” I looked down, peeking at his expression subtly.
He shook his head at me. “No,” he spoke. “Girls like you don’t fall for guys like me.” he continued.
I scoffed. “Girls like me?!” I hit his chest angrily. “Tell me Woohyun, what kind of girl am I?”
His face softened a little, but he was silent. “I know what kind of guy you are. You’re a good guy.”
He looked down, thinking heavily. A tear slipped down my cheek. “I fell for that guy.”
He looked back up at me, his eyes wider than before. I looked into his eyes.
“So don’t deny me of him, because right now I’d do anything for him.” I stood up and walked away, leaving him behind.