XOXO

Identity

 

Opal P.O.V.

What was Jaeyoung doing here? Don't tell me....! I move and struggle furiously, trying to somehow release myself from the chains. Of course, all the noise attracts Mr.Psychopath's attention.
 
"Trying to break free now, are we?" he asks. I don't respond. After a few moments of the man asking questions but getting no answer from me, things grow quiet again. Just as I thought things were mellowing down a bit, Jaeyoung regains consciousness.
 
"Where am I....is this....OPAL UNNIE!!!!" she screams as realization dawns on her. 
 
"Jaeyoung-ah, what are you doing here?! I thought you were supposed to be at home!" I question.
 
"I'm sorry! It's just that you were following that suspicious card.. And I was .." Jaeyoung mumbles in an effort to explain herself.
 
"Aww, how touching. Two sisters reunited.....chained and leading to their possible deaths" the kidnapper cuts in. 
 
I swear, if I wasn't chained up I'd smash the guy's face in. But since there was no way for me to do that, I shouted every single vulgar comment I could think of. The man only looked at me in fake pity. 
 
"Resorting to profanity now are we? Why does it always have to come to this...."
 
I was too busy boring hateful glares into the man's skull to notice that one of his henchmen was approaching me from behind. "UNNIE!!!!" Jaeyoung warns. But it's too late. 
 
In one swift motion, the henchman ripped off a piece of duck tape and taped my mouth so I could no longer speak. There goes my freedom of speech.
 
"Now if you're wondering why we have your sister held hostage, let me answer that for you. We're hoping that this will keep you from breaking our deal that you sealed earlier. You disobey, your sister gets punished," the madman stated calmly. 
 
I, on the other hand, had the unbearable urge to snap his neck off. How dare he put my family into danger!
 
The man opened his mouth to continue, but was cut off by a loud BANG. An explosion? Everybody froze. One moment, nothing but the sound of silence could be heard. The next, the door was smashed in and I had a gun to my head.
 
Narrator P.O.V.
 
"Nobody moves or the girl gets it!"
 
The intruders were all clothed in black, just like the kidnappers, so Opal didn't know if they were working with, or against her kidnapper. But judging by the fear that momentarily flashed across the man's eyes, she deemed it safe to assume they were against him. That didn't change the fact there was still a gun to her head though.
 
Slowly, one of the intruders started to clip the chains off of Jaeyoung and Opal, setting them free. They both were led, with a gun still to their heads, out the door and into a black van that had broken through one of the building's walls. 
 
That must've been the explosion sound earlier, thought Jaeyoung. What happened next was a complete mess. The kidnappers simultaneously threw smoke bombs at the rescuers, and gunshots were fired. The smoke was blocking everyone's view. After a couple minutes fighting in the smoke screen, the rescuers retreated. 
 
Hurriedly packing into the black van, they drove off into the distance, with the two sisters in tow.
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V.
 
Who were these people? I mean I'm very thankful that they rescued us, but I can't help but feel uneasy. What if these guys were also kidnappers and just kidnapped us from the hands of rival kidnappers? Ugh, my head hurts just thinking about it.
 
The van stops, and I assume that we've reached their headquarters or something. It was a tall building and, you guess it, black. The architecture and structure was beautiful, I'll admit. At first glance, it'd seem like a really expensive five star hotel or something. But after you've gone through what we just experienced, everything seems to be related to some secretive shady business.
 
Before I could admire the building a bit more, I feel a blindfold being slipped around my head. I don't even bother to resist this time. They probably have their reasons, and struggling wasn't going to benefit me or unnie in any way.
 
Opal P.O.V.
 
Should I be glad? I mean, I guess I should be....but how do I know if these people are on my side?
 
I'll just have to wait and find out.
 
When the blindfold finally gets taken off me, I first look for Jaeyoung. It seems like she got the same treatment I did; she just finished taking her blindfold off. 
 
We were being held in what looked like the place where criminals are asked questions about the crimes they've committed, aka, the interrogation room. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I can't help it. It's not like a committed a crime....right?
 
Narrator P.O.V.
 
There was a very tense atmosphere in the room; none of the men in black said anything and the two sisters didn't dare to speak up. 
 
The silence was unbearable; Opal just wanted for someone to come busting through the door to break the uncomfortableness. Luckily for her, that was exactly what happened.
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V.
 
I almost jumped out of my own seat when the door slammed open.  People dressed in black just started pouring in. Was this a flash mob or something?
 
Among the flood of people, there was one man who was the only one wearing sunglasses. Oh, and I should probably add that he was short. Really short. Like 4'9".
 
The short man with the sunglasses walked in front of unnie and took off his sunglasses. 
 
It took everything I had to hold back my hysterical laughter. His eyes were so....tiny! His pudgy cheeks made his whole face look like a steamed bun with two sesame seeds as the eyes. 
 
Judging by my statement earlier, I'm probably hungry. I hope we get to eat soon. 
 
Okay, no more fooling around. I put on my serious face and try not to look at the man's face because if I do, Im afraid I might burst out laughing. 
 
Social Rule #6: NEVER laugh at someone's face unless you want a punch to the face
 
The man spoke to both of us and smiled while making a welcoming gesture with his arms.
 
"Song Jaeyoung, Song Opal, welcome to XOXO Secret Spy Agency."
 
__________________________________
 
Okay! Here's your chap!
 
I hope you liked this because frankly, I had a hard time with it. I rewrote this 3 times. THREE TIMES. So please excuse my crappy writing skills. 
 
On a side note, does anyone know the whole choreography to EXO's "Growl"? I took 2 days to learn the whole thing via tutorial from YouTube and I'm going to see if I can do their "MAMA"choreo...Good luck to me!
 
-SeriouslyOMG
 
uhur ;~; ermehgod, my poor saeng rewrote this three times. Lets all be grateful, neh? ^^ my hard working saeng, I'm so proud. Okay~ I guess next chap is my turn. I'm so sorry ... That I tend to write short chapters. ^^; Don't hate me ... Next update will be in a few days. Our updates will be scheduled so yeah~ erkay~ bye~!
 
-KrisMeDeer ^^v
 
 
Please upvote too! Just click the arrow next to the title! Thanks to all you subscribers and upvoters! You guys rock!