Questions

Identity

Note:

Black- Korean
Blue- English
_____________________________________
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V.
 
I can hardly believe it! No wonder he looked familiar! I actually found him! Luhan! 
 
He was an orphan just like me, and went by Han at the time. He and I were best buds, playing pranks on Ms. Lee and the other kids at the orphanage. 
 
However, he got adopted one day (I suspect his doe eyes and baby face made him an obvious choice) and I was left as the only teenager in the orphanage.
 
Who would've known that I'd meet him again? I wanted to just go up and hug him, but given the circumstance that might be a little awkward. 
 
Hopefully, we can get caught up!
 
Opal P.O.V.
 
Jaeyoung kept smiling at Luhan, so I assume that he was the "Han" she kept telling me about. 
 
It really is a small world, huh? Luhan was Jaeyoung's childhood friend, my dance buddy back in middle school, and an agent from XOXO....this had to be fate. There was no way this was a coincidence!
 
Anyhow, the leader– Xiumin, I assume– handed us the XOXO contracts. Suddenly, I feel like I shouldn't have agreed to this.
 
I look over at Jaeyoung and she had just finished signing. Really?! I doubt she even read the terms and conditions. I know you're happy about being reunited with Luhan, but please be a little more careful!
 
Again I see that guy staring at me, and I give him a glare. Does he flinch? No. He smirks back at me. 
 
I can't stand him!!!! I swear, he does not stop staring and smirking at me, I'm going to break his arm. 
 
In the end, I decide to sign the contract. I mean all we had to do was train and go on missions, right? Also, Mom would receive 24/7 protection from other agents in the agency. I won't have to worry about her safety.
 
The easy part was over, but the hard part was still to come.
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V.
 
While I was waiting for Opal-unnie to finish up, I took a look at everyone in the room. 
 
What did I see? Pretty boys everywhere. Seriously?! I think I'm going to get a nosebleed from the overflowing hotness.
 
I was overwhelmingly happy, but also a tad scared. Unnie and I had gotten kidnapped because of our "traits". What does that even mean?! Traits?
 
Also, EXO from our school were actually EXO the undercover secret XOXO agents! I don't know what to believe anymore....
 
I hear a pen click and I look over to see unnie just finish her contract signing. She gave me a gloomy look. What did it mean?
 
Apparently the confusion showed through my expression, and Opal unnie quickly took the pen to write something on the palm of her hand. She showed it to me.
 
"WE HAVE TO TELL MOM"
 
....Oh crud.
 
Opal P.O.V. 
 
Explaining everything to Mom was a nightmare. 
 
Jaeyoung and I were escorted home by of the agency's men to ensure that we wouldn't run off and the look when Mom opened the door was horrific. 
 
I suppose she thought we had been caught by the police or something because she kept apologizing on our behalf even though we did nothing wrong. 
 
Anyhow, I decided to be the one to tell Mom because I was the unnie and the whole thing was my fault anyway. However, it was incredibly difficult because the men were only a few feet away recording and listening to every single thing I said and did, creating an excruciatingly awkward atmosphere. How was I supposed to start the explanation comfortably without feeling awkward?
 
Jaeyoung tried to loosen up the air by acting as if nothing was wrong. "Umma! How was your morning?" she said in a cheery voice. 
 
Mom was not so cheery however. "Yes it was perfectly fine. I just woke up and found my two daughters missing without a trace of where they went. Oh, nothing was wrong at all!"
 
At least you tried, Jaeyoung-ah. I tried my hand at starting the conversation. "Mom....we have something to tell you. Please don't freak out, kay?"
 
"Don't freak out?!?! Do you know how worried I was?!?!"
 
"Mom, I'm sure you were very worried but nothing really bad happened!"
 
"You two are escorted back home by men in black suits and you expect me to believe nothing's wrong?!?"
 
Before I could say anything in response, Jaeyoung cut in. "Could you guys not talk in English? I can't understand anything...."
 
Mom's face softened a bit. Good work, Jaeyoung! Your personality has saved the day!
 
"Jaeyoung, do you know how worried I was? I only woke up a few minutes ago but I didn't see you two anywhere! Then I see some broken glass on the floor! You guys could've been kidnapped for all I know!"
 
Jaeyoung opened to say something but quickly shut it. I took the opportunity. "But we weren't kidnapped. We just ran into some urgent business." Great lie, Opal. That lie is going to haunt me forever.
 
"Urgent business?" Mom asked, looking at me confused and slightly skeptical.
 
"Yes. This...business, that's what we and those men are here for."
 
I paused to study Mom's expression as she took in the information. No signs of alarm so far, only confusion and suspicion.
 
"Mom.....we're secret agents"
 
Luhan P.O.V.
 
When the two sisters left, the other EXO boys pounced on me. Literally. 
 
"WHO IS SHE?!?!?"
"Is that your girlfriend?"
"Hyung has a girlfriend~"
"You have very unique taste..."
"So did you kiss yet?!"
"Oh my god did you guys kiss yet?"
"I just asked that!!!"
"Whatever!"
"Her sister's hot"
"Don't say that about Luhan's girl"
"No, not her! The other one!"
"WHAT?"
"Did you kiss yet?!?!??"
"WHO IS SHE?!?!"
"I bet they already kissed!!!"
"What was the sister's name again?"
"Wasn't she in your dance club or whatever?"
"WHO IS SHE?!?!"
 
"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
God, I swear, these eleven are the most nosy people on the planet. I try to recall what questions they asked and try to answer. However, I only remember one of them.
 
"Jaeyoung is not my girlfriend."
 
Some of the guys, particularly Sehun and Chanyeol, looked disappointed. 
 
Then Kai asked about Jaeyoung's sister. 
 
"I don't know her name, but I remember she was in a dance crew with me and Lay"
 
Lay immediately had an a-ha moment. "So thats why she looked familiar!"
 
That should be all the questions. I started to walk out the door when Chen stopped me. 
 
I stopped. What did he want? 
 
Chen raised his hand to ask something and I let him ask. What he asked made me go rigid and make the rest of EXO go hog wild again.
 
"So did you kiss yet?"
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Ooh~ Here's an early-ish (or not) update since I already wrote this chapter. Hopefully, this chapter cleared up any confusion you guys had.
 
If you still have a question, feel free to PM me, SeriouslyOMG, or LayIsHan (new co-author). You can also post your question in the comments, and we will try our best to answer.
 
For all those who started school/going to start school soon:
I FEEL YOU. I'M NOT EXACTLY FOND OF SCHOOL EITHER. AND I HATE HATE HATE MY SCHOOL'S STAIRS. STAIRS, GO DIE.