Finally

Identity

Narrator's P.O.V.

"What. Did. You. Fudging. Do?!" Jaeyoung, for once in her life, took charge and grabbed Baekhyun's collar. She was swinging him around, and he was letting her. In all honestly, he did feel a twinge of guilt after seeing Opal run away like that. He didn't know where she went, and for all he knew, she could be in danger. Baekhyun, being a secret agent and all, was pissed at himself for letting her go like that. He hoped that the message was set in his eyes,  to let him go and find Opal. After a while, Jaeyoung did see it, but she wasn't sure if it was sincere.

"J-Jaeyoung ... you should let him go ... um now."

"No! He-"

"JAEYOUNG NOW!" Luhan pried Jaeyoung's hands from his friend's neck while she was still kicking in midair. "RUN YOU BASTARD." Baekhyun was already on his heels, but spun around with wide eyes as he stared at Luhan. 

"You just ... did you just call me a bastar-"

"GET LOST YOU FUDGE NUGGET!" With Xiumin's words and harsh tone, Baekhyun knew that Jaeyoung was about to launch herself at him. Baekhyun ran blindly, following what his slightly aching heart told him. 

"Yeah you better run!" Jaeyoung pushed herself off of Luhan, who had been embracing her the whole time. She blew the hair out of her eyes and stomped her foot. An awkward silence filled the air. 

No one spoke for a while, not wanting to break the glass and crack Jaeyoung. Luhan thought differently. "So are we going to find this girl or not, since you guys failed to." The rest of the agents gawked at the fearless Luhan. Maybe it was because they had known each other for a long time, or maybe it was just because he liked to tease Jaeyoung. He saw the vein pop up on her forehead and bent down, slapping his knees in a laughing fit. Very mature.

"Whatever. Just shut up." 

"Rawr~!"

"BE QUIET."

+++

Opal's P.O.V.

I've been running ... since forever. It's getting darker by the minute and I'm feeling lucky 'cause I haven't slipped and broken my face yet. That is quite impressive for me, but my sweatpants decided not to cooperate with me and tangling with the twigs and tree branches. After a while, I ended up sitting on a log. It was like I haven't seen a lamp post in years. I couldn't even see my own hand right in front of my face. 

Owls were making creepy noises and branches kept snapping. I refused to be scared, I will not. No. But they just kept getting louder and I was hearing more snaps from the twigs and leaves crunching under something. Is it a wolf? Oh my god. 

"OP-"

"ACKKKKK! WHO IS THAT WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT? ... DON'T TOUCH ME!! I'M GONNA KICK YOU IN-"

"SHUT UP!" I immediately put my leg down, which was ready to kick someone in the face. I started pulling my own hair when I realized I didn't even know where the guy was. Way to not be scared. I rolled my eyes and turned around in circles in hope of seeing the most annoying person in life. 

"Where are you ..."

"Here." I yelped in shock and felt lightheaded when his arm s around my waist. He wasn't respecting my bubble of personal space! I could feel his chest pressed right on my back and I was almost, ALMOST, lost my train of thought from his warm touch, but I'm smarter than that. I was going to turn around and give him a hard slap on the arm, but he beat me to it. What can I say, we're both stubborn. Make it extremely stubborn. He wasn't gonna back down if I didn't give up, and I didn't intend to. 

His arm around my stomach felt like iron. I couldn't even budge the lower half of my body. Dang, these agents, I swear. I must admit their pretty strong. I take back what I said about them needing to work out more. Remind me not to get on their bad side, that would be bad. "Let g-ow! What the heck?!"

He took his gigantic foot and kicked the back of my foot. It's an understatement to say it hurt. I went tumbling forward from the impact, but couldn't even bend all the way down. That darn grip of iron. I felt like he was killing my liver, so I angrily stomped on his foot in hopes of being freed. I was. But then I fell on the floor and scared my elbows. 

Wow, just my luck. I kind of regret it now ... I'dratherbeinhisarmsagain. Wait what? ....

"... Ugh ..." I flipped myself over and laid on my back. I was already dirty, so whatever. I heard twigs snapping once again and before I knew it, he had yanked me up again. My elbows were sore and I was shaking involuntarily from the cold and the weakness in my arms. Stupid arms. Stupid wind. I heard him sigh and some more rustling. I didn't want to be stuck with this kid, but I had no choice unless I wanted to go and fall into a ditch or something. I mean, he's an agent, he must have like super cool night vision or something right? 

"Shut up and keep walking." I was about to break his first command and say, "what?" but the hoodie forcing itself over my head answered my questions. "LIFT YOUR ARMS DANG." I immediately lifted my arms and slid them through the holes. Who knew Baekhyun could be this mean. Steamy bacon.

I didn't know if he was doing this because he felt bad, or he just didn't want me to die in his hands. I'm still mad at him though. I'm not going to forgive him just because of a hoodie, especially since he came all the way here to kick me. I was silently walking wherever my heart decided to take me, and I guess it was right because Baekhyun didn't say anything, when he suddenly slipped his arm around me again. I started to tense up and it was getting hotter in the hoodie. 

What kind of hug is this? And I'm sorry hug? Or did he just want to kick me again? "Ow! Why?!" Yeah, he kicked me again. I stopped walking and turned to attempt to escape his grip once again, but I hit my head on his chin. "OW! WH-" His hand clamped around my mouth and kicked me again. I didn't move. Another kick. Harder. WHAT DOES HE WANT?!

"Walk, you stupid." Oh. He could have said that before. I was clenching my teeth, and I think he could feel it. I continued walking with a piece of bacon stuck on my back and his arm around my stomach the whole time. It was kind of hard to walk, keeping in mind that we had to match our steps. I finally saw a lamp post and cheered in glee. "YAH! You spit all over me!"

"Your fault, you idiot. Oh, and can you not kick me and let me walk freely?! It's not like I was gonna run away or anything."

"I was cold." I stared at him for a minute. I guess I could share my warmth ... after all it's his hoodie. I lifted my arms awkwardly, gesturing for him to come and ... hug me. 

I should have expected this. Baekhyun smirked at me, shook his head, and walked away. Stupid! Ugh! I put my arms down and harshly pulled at the hoodie's neck, it was feeling constricting.

+++

Jaeyoung's P.O.V.

I was worried about unnie for the past 30 minutes, but Luhan kept rubbing my back and telling me to not worry, that Baekhyun was with her. First of all, I don't even know if Baekhyun fell into a ditch on the way or something. Secondly, I kinda hope he fell in a ditch because he does not deserve to be around my sister after what he said. 

"Oh my god, there she is," I heard the dimpled boy whisper. Lay, that was his name. Almost forgot whoops, still not getting the hang of names here. 

"Wher- oh. Okay ... she's- oh dang, she's wearing a really short-mmph!"

"Not needed at the moment Chen."

+++

Narrator's P.O.V.

After quickly driving to the airport and tracking down their target's steps and flights and hotel room, the group of agents set to work. Luhan, Chen, Jaeyoung, Xiumin, Lay and Kris were on one side of the hall. Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Tao were on th opposite end. Luhan and Suho were communicating with walkie talkies. 

"Okay ... she's going in ... ready ... GO!" Luhan bust out of the plants he was squatting behind and charged towards the unsuspecting lady. She let out a shriek as she was tackled to the floor and flipped over, face in the carpet. "Cuffs!" Suho pulled the heavy medal from his shirt's pocket and secured it around her wrists. Miyabi was starting to scream and kicking anything she could. Including Jaeyoung's nose.

"OW~! WHAT THE HECK!" Luhan swatted Suho's hands away and pull the cuffs a little tighter. How dare she lay her foot on his angel's face! Kris was holding Miyabi's legs down while Chen was gripping onto the woman's skirt; it was going to lift up soon ... and Chen is ... Chen is manly. He was trying his best to concentrate on the wall in front of him.

"BWAHAHA CHEN! YOU HORMONAL PUNK!"

"Shut. Up. Kris."

"YAH- OW MY NOSE. LADY YOUR IN TROUBLE NOW!" Kris grabbed both her ankles and slammed it against the floor, sitting on the woman's legs instead. She was going to die slowly now ...

"Your going to kill her ... she's wanted alive Kris, not half flat."

"PFFFT!" Jaeyoung could no longer hold her laughter and opted to shoving her face in Luhan's back to muffle the sounds. 

The rest of the agents were positioned in front of a hotel door to keep the people from coming out and seeing the commotion. They did not need to be caught at four in the morning, but Miyabi's shrieks were saying otherwise. Sehun practically had both feet on the wall while pulling on the door knob with a contorted face. He would call it a face of concentration. But it's just a face of ugly.

"OH MY GOD THIS GRANDMA IS STRONG," groaned Chanyeol to the left of Sehun. In minutes, they had Miyabi all roped up, cuffed, and gagged. 

"Move out!" With a count of three, all agents let go of the door knobs they were latched onto, and ran for the elevator before a cane or purse - or worse, a suitcase - could be thrown at them. A woman even opted to throwing her cat. Miyabi was no longer struggling, due to the gas she had taken in, courtesy of Luhan.

"YES! I can use that 3 million dollars to fix my nose!"

Oh god. 


OH MY SHIZZLES SO LIKE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY I AM SO FRIGGIN SORRY. GUYS, DON'T ASK WHERE I'VE BEEN CAUSE I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. ANYWAYS ................. MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS? ^^; OKAY WE LOVE YOU BYE! And SeriouslyOMG ..... I will bow down to you a million times, I'm so sorry~ T u T <3 love you .....