Queenka Problems

Identity

OH YEAH. I'M BACK FROM MY GETAWAY!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know ;)
This is part one of a double update!!!!!!! MY PRESENT TO YOU ALL~ <3
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V. 
 
"....I'm Luhan"
"....I'm Sehun"
"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
 
Holy mother of fudge cakes! I think my ear drums are going to shatter! From the sound of it, it looks like those two have the most fans in EXO. 
 
I just pray that I don't get too involved with them....fangirls can be very scary when angered.
 
After some more screaming and fainting on the fangirls' part, the assembly came to a close. I can't wait to start class! After all, this is my first time at a school.
 
I was home schooled by Mrs. Lee back at the orphanage, so I have a decent education at the least. 
 
However, not going to school meant not having the opportunity to mingle with others and develop a social standing. I hope I get to start establishing that as a first year at this academy.
 
Opal's P.O.V.
 
Jaeyoung-ah....I hope you're safe. From what I heard in the halls, Sehun, Kai, and Tao are first years in your class and all the others in EXO are second and third years. Hopefully she'll meet some good friends and get around well at this school....
 
"RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!"
 
Oh, there goes the bell! Better get to class....
 
Narrator's P.O.V. 
 
Students filed in through the classroom doors of classroom 1-B and took their seats while the teacher began calling attendance.
 
"Jung Sohyun?" 
"Here!"
"Kang Sungjae?" 
"Present!"
"Song Jaeyoung?" 
"Here and ready to learn, sir!"
"Oh Sehun?" 
"..."
"Huang ZiTao?" 
"..."
"Kim JongIn?"
"..."
"Three absences..."
(A/N: I am fully aware that the names are not in alphabetical order. Oh well! ;) Deal with it)
 
The class began with the English teacher, then the biology teacher. By the time the third teacher arrived, the three first year EXO members still hadn't arrived. Before Jaeyoung knew it, lunch had arrived. She packed up her books and made her way to the cafeteria.
 
Opal P.O.V. 
 
I see Jaeyoung walk into the cafeteria and I hurriedly wave her over. She sat down, took out her lunch, and I did the same. 
 
"So saeng-ah, did you like your first three periods of class?"
 
"Of course, unnie! It's so....formal and professional! Though there were some complications..."
 
"Complications?"
 
"Those EXO guys never showed up and I broke my mechanical pencil...I was used to those thick pencils we used at the orphanage so I accidentally broke the delicate lead pencil."
 
"Hmm...the pencil thing can't be helped. You just have to work on using a lighter grip. As for the EXO guys...I don't know."
 
The conversation continued for a little while longer. I asked Jaeyoung what she learned and she asked me about my classes. She and I were so immersed in our little convo that we both failed to notice a girl walk up to our table.
 
"What's this? The loner made friends with someone?" the girl sneered.
 
Jung Jihyun. School queenka. She has a sister, Jung Sohyun, who is in Jaeyoung's class. She's the typical queenka that appears in dramas and comic books(and fanfics!): dramatic, fake, and y. 
 
I have been this girl's victim since last year when I was a just a first year. Who would've thought that a seat at her "reserved table" would mean a year of bullying?
 
Not that it really mattered. Her attacks were never physical, and her words were too weak in conviction to really hurt. 
 
I have a reputation at this school as the loner. No, not the nerd or the geek, but the wallflower that blends in with the background. So as a result, I've never really had any friends. But that's okay. I have Jaeyoung now after all. 
 
And if things get to blows, I can hold my own. I wasn't taught several types of martial arts for nothing, you know.
 
But for now, I'll just keep quiet and stand my ground.
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V.
 
Who was this girl, bullying my unnie like that? When I looked at unnie's face, I knew that this wasn't the first time this has happened. But for some reason, my gut keeps telling me to keep quiet.
 
"This one's for the books...the girl who doesn't even talk to anybody is communicating with someone!!!"
 
How can something do such a thing? I look around and everyone is either staring or looking away. No one makes a move to help.
 
Finally, I can't take it anymore. "Stop."
 
The girl's expression falls a bit but it's back up in no time. "Excuse me?"
 
"I said to stop it."
 
The girl scoffs. "Can you believe it? Some small fry thinks she can actually stand up to me! Hey...you look familiar...oh! Your that chick who was staring at Luhan oppa on the bus!!!"
 
Luhan P.O.V.
 
I hear a commotion coming from the cafeteria and sneak a peek. 
 
That chick, what was her name again? Oh yeah, Jung Jihyun. She was having an argument with some first year...Looks interesting, maybe I'll go take a look.
 
Opal P.O.V.
 
"Jaeyoung, it's fine. Don't bother yourself with someone like her," I whispered into Jaeyoung's ear, pulling her arm back.
 
If there was anything I didn't want, it was Jaeyoung getting suspended on her first day. Sure she can be a serious hothead sometimes, and I can be too, but the key is self-control. I've learned to control and repress my anger over the years whereas Jaeyoung hasn't. Also, I believe that if Jaeyoung was to blow up at someone it'd be someone other than Ms. Royal Of The Year Jihyun. After all, I should be the one who gets the honor to screw up her plastic face.
 
Jaeyoung immediately shuts . We sit back down and continue eating as if Jihyun wasn't even there. And let me tell you, that really ticked her off. If I had the opportunity, I'd take my phone and snap a picture of Jihyun's face right now because it is just priceless. 
 
"YOU . DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!" the queenka shrieks.
 
Of course, I do just the opposite. I love pissing the queenkas off just for the fun of it. You can say that it's my revenge, but sometimes I just like seeing their pathetic reactions. Call me a sadist or whatever, but that's just how I am. If you can't just beat the crap out them, then torture them slowly until their heads explode. ;)
 
While Jaeyoung and I are busy erasing Jihyun's existence from our minds to purposefully annoy her, I see Luhan walk into the cafeteria and towards us. The rest of EXO trailed behind him. The audience around us parted like Moses did the Red Sea to let the pretty boys pass. (A/N: LOL did I just quote history right there?! So out of place...total nerd)
 
Things were about to get WAY more interesting.
 
Narrator P.O.V.
 
Luhan and the rest of EXO made their way across the cafeteria. More people stopped eating to watch the scene before them. Jihyun didn't know the series of events happening behind her and continued to spout vile comments at the two sisters. Only when Luhan tapped on her shoulder did she spin around. Her attitude changed 180 degrees, and a sickening fake smile plastered itself onto Jihyun's face.
 
"Luhan oppa!!! Omo, you scared me!" the two-faced queenka said in a high pitched voice. Luhan noticeably cringed and leaned away when Jihyun started to move closer in an attempt to latch onto his arm. "Yeah....um, mind telling me what's going on here?" Luhan asked, avoiding eye contact with Jihyun. 
 
Before Opal or Jaeyoung could answer, Jihyun beat them to it. "Oh it's nothing, really." Luhan gave her a suspicious look. "Are you sure? I heard shouting when I was outside..." Jihyun was quick to deny it. "Oh yeah...that was someone else."
 
Luhan saw that Jihyun wasn't going to let up, so he let the matter slide. That didn't mean his interest wasn't still spiked. "Could you move? I want to sit at that table," Luhan said, pointing at the table located directly behind Opal and Jaeyoung. Jihyun's expression faltered a bit. "But oppa, don't you want to sit–" "With you? No. Sorry," Luhan interrupted and moved past the shocked queenka. He took a seat at the table and the other eleven guys followed. Jihyun gave one last glare at Opal and Jaeyoung before storming out. 
 
Jaeyoung P.O.V. 
 
"Unnie, they're staring at us!" I whisper to Opal unnie. She just smiles back at me and responds with "What, do you have a crush on one of them or something?" Of course, being me, I freak big time. "UNNIE!!! How can you say that?!?!" 
 
Unnie laughs. Grrr...I'll get you back unnie. "It's alright I was just kidding anyways. So, after school I'll wait for you by the school entrance okay?" 
 
"Yeah yeah...I know. It looks like lunch is going to be over soon so I'll see you after school. Bye!"
 
The rest of the day felt like it flew by in seconds. I couldn't help but adore this school. I have to remember to ask unnie about this academy to get to know it more! Is this the joy of "school"? If it is, then I definitely was missing out on this when I was still in the orphanage.
 
Saying goodbye to my sixth period teacher, I went to my locker and took out the books I needed to bring home. Then I rushed to the school entrance to meet up with unnie....but she was already there.
.
.
.
.
And she was with someone.
_____________________________________________
 
Hope you liked the ending, cuz it's going to get crazy in the next chapter!(And sorry for the boring chapter) There's gonna be (finally!!!) some shady stuff happening. I know that some of you are anxiously waiting for some spy/secret agent action because this is a spy fic, so sorry for taking so long to finally get things rolling. 
 
Stay tuned and read the next chapter of the double update!