Ideal Types

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next morning, Youngmi had a day off, so Sukgoo came over to spend the day with BAP.

“Morning, boys!” He called out. “Morning, hyung!” Jongup and Junhong greeted first.

“Did you guys eat breakfast yet?” He asked. Youngjae blinked, “How would we be able to? Even the counter is taller than us.” He made a face.

“HURRY AND MAKE BREAKFAST, HYUNG! I’M FAMISHED!” Daehyun exclaimed while dramatically waving his hands around, nearly whacking Himchan in the face as he walked by.

“Mind my face, Daehyun! I’m the visual!” Himchan stuck his nose up. Daehyun just ignored him and hurried after Sukgoo who was walking into the kitchen.

He perked up in interest, “What are you going to make us for breakfast?! Oh, pleeeaassseee make something nice!” He crossed his fingers in hope as he tried to get onto his tip-toes to peer over at the counter.

Sukgoo poked his forehead back down. Daehyun’s face fell as he pouted, “Ow.” He rubbed his forehead.

“Get out of the kitchen, Daehyun. It’s dangerous.” Sukgoo lightly pushed him out. Daehyun rolled his eyes, “Oh please, hyung. I can take care of myself.” Before Sukgoo could say anything else, Yongguk dragged him out of the kitchen, “Get out, Daehyun. You’re slowing down hyung from cooking. I thought you were hungry.” He said.

Daehyun thought about it for a while and nodded in agreement before gladly sitting on the sofa next to Junhong.

--

After eating some breakfast, Jongup went upstairs to find some paper and a pencil. He brought back a pad and sat on the floor and started drawing.

Junhong, Youngjae and Himchan were huddled over a laptop playing Angry Birds, and Yongguk and Daehyun were watching TV.

Sukgoo came over and looked at Jongup’s drawing. He made a face, “Jongup-ah, I’m here you know. You don’t have to pretend to be a baby with your drawings...” Jongup looked back down to his drawing, “It... Isn’t that bad, right?” He held it up to the rest of the BAP babies. It was a drawing of a ‘cute’ girl.

She had very fat lips and eyes that took up half of her face. Her dress, however, was pretty cute.

Youngjae walked over and observed the drawing for about 10 seconds before bursting out in laughter. “OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT?!” He pointed while laughing some more.

Jongup pouted and held the picture close to his chest, “Hyung, it isn’t that bad! It’s my ideal type!” He reasoned. The rest of BAP came over and they all also laughed at Jongup’s drawing.

“Hyung! Scold them!” Jongup looked to Sukgoo in hope

Please log in to read the full chapter