Day Out

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Thursday so you decided to take the BAP babies out to the local park to play and take some photos.

“Hurry up and get changed, guys!” You hollered. “Ne, noona~” The chorused. “What’s taking you guys so long to change, anyway? Have you got your head stuck in your shirt again, Daehyun?” You teasingly called.

“No!” You could tell by his tone of voice that he was pouting. You laughed, “Araso, araso. Hurry up!”

--

8 minutes later, the BAP strolled down the stairs in their cutes tees and shorts with sandals.

“Aw, don’t you six look cute today?” You cooed. “I look the cutest, right noona?” Daehyun looked up to you with a cute smile. You just your heels and walked off towards the door, ignoring him.

 “Noona ignored you, hyung.” Jongup giggled.

Daehyun smugly smiled and ran over to you, “It’s because I didn’t kiss you that day when we made cookies, right? Aw noona, you don’t have to act all angry at me; I can kiss you now~” He puckered up his lips with closed eyes and leaned upwards although his face was nowhere near yours.

Sneakily, Youngjae walked in front of Daehyun after asking you to move a little to the side and teasingly put his cheek in front of Daehyun’s lips. When Daehyun didn’t feel anything he opened his eyes to see Youngjae’s cheek.

He jumped back with a loud gasp, “YOU CHIPMUNK! WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN FRONT OF ME?! YOU RUINED MY MOMENT WITH NOONA!” He stomped.

He looked around to see where you were, but you were already half way out of the door with the other four BAP babies.  You winked at him with a teasing smile, “I think Yongguk looks the cutest today, actually. Mehrong~”

--

The seven of you finally arrived at the park and it was bustling with people.

Junhong tugged at the end of your shirt, “Noona, can we go to the swings?” You smiled, “Of course. Come on guys. Junhong wants to go to the swing.” Junhong eagerly pulled your hand while racing over to the swings; he didn’t want anyone going on it before he got to it.

There were two swings so Jongup sat on the other one. Yongguk offered to push Junhong but you reminded him that he was a 4 year old, so he quickly reddened and stepped back. You pushed Junhong and Jongup at the same time, stretching out your hands to push them both at the same time.

The other four BAP babies went over to the climbing frame.

“I WANT TO GO ON THE SLIDE!” Himchan called. Yongguk rolled his eyes, “How old are you? The slide is for noobs. I’m climbing up onto the roof.” He pointed to the highest point of the climbing frame.

“Are you even allowed to climb onto the roof?” Youngjae questioned. Yongguk shrugged, “I am.” Youngjae stared at him for a while before going to find Daehyun who was on the see-saw, fervently waving him over. 

--

After playing for 45 minutes, Yongguk saw the ice cream van, “Can we get ice cream, noona?” You stared at him in amusement, “Really? Yongguk asking for ice cream? Well, this is a first.” You chuckled. Yongguk crossed his arms, “You know what? Forget what I said-“ “I’m kidding, Yongguk.”

“I say choco! You say ice cream!” Youngjae clapped his hands to the beat. “Choco!-”

“ICE CREAM!” Daehyun excitedly yelled.

“Choco!-” “ICE CREAM!”

“I say vanilla! You say ice cream!” Youngjae started again.

“Okay, this is getting a little old now-” “Vanilla!-” Youngjae cut off Daehyun.

“Shut up.” “ Vanilla!-” “Shut up.”

Youngjae huffed, “You’re no fun, Daefatty.” He stuck out his tongue at him. Himchan held Daehyun back before he lunged for Youngjae in public.

“But if I get you all ice creams, I’ll have to feed you all.” You said. “No you don’t noona. We can eat ourselves.” Jongup said.

You shook your head, “4 year olds eating ice cream neatly doesn’t really seem legit to me.” “Don’t worry noona. We’ll eat extra sloppy for your sake.” Himchan nodded.

You made a face, “So I have to clean you all?” “Well, you can’t win noona. You have to put some effort into this.” Yongguk raised an eyebrow.

“Noona, why don’t you feed Daehyun? He’s extra sloppy without even trying.” Youngjae chortled.

“NO I’M NOT!” Daehyun looked like he was about to cry so he tightly held onto your leg. You patted his head, “Not so loud, Daehyun; we’re in public. I give up, guys. Let’s go get your ice-cream.” You pried Daehyun’s hands off your leg, but instead he held onto your hand. You left it at that and

Please log in to read the full chapter