Karaoke

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Guys, I need to leave you for the afternoon.” You announced.

“Wae, noona?” Jongup asked. “I’ve got something to do so your manager will be here soon to watch over you. I’ve already told him.” You explained.

“Aw, noona! Why did you call manager hyung?! He ruins everything!” Daehyun whined. “We can’t have any fun while he’s around. He’s such a wet blanket.” He pouted.

Himchan slapped him on the head, “Yah, Jung Daehyun. Don’t talk about manager hyung like that.” He shook his head. Daehyun rubbed his head, “Araso, hyung, but you didn’t have to hit me, did you?” Himchan ignored him.

“I could always drop you guys off at the nursery for the day...” You suggested.

“NO!” Yongguk yelled in protest. “I’d rather stay at home with manager hyung than go to the nursery.”

“I want to go to the nursery!” Junhong waved his hand about. “Me too. Home is boring.” Youngjae added. Everyone else agreed to going to the nursery but Yongguk.

“Can’t we just leave hyung at home alone and you take us instead, noona?” Jongup looked to you.

You shook your head, “I can’t do that. It’ll be too much hassle. Your voices are all normal, though. Won’t it be a bit iffy if you were to go the nursery?” You asked.

Youngjae shook his head, “Don’t worry, noona. We’re not dumb; when we’re at the nursery we put on our high-pitched, squeaky voices.” “Even this one?” You pointed to low-pitched Yongguk. “Nah. That’s the reason why he doesn’t want to go.”

“Yongguk hyung is lazy.” Junhong added. Yongguk narrowed his eyes at him, “Aish, you-“ He lunged for him, and Junhong clung onto your leg. “I’m not la

Please log in to read the full chapter