Live

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

There were still around 2 weeks left until the BAP would turn back into adults after a long 200 days.

You planned to take a visit to Inkigayo – where Infinite were performing – and decided to take the BAP babies along with you, after much persuasion from the six of them.

“Remember to be on your best behaviour, okay?” You sternly looked to the babies. They all had round eyes as they innocently nodded their heads with cute smiles. You raised an eyebrow, “Alright, guys. Cut your innocent act and get your shoes on; you’re freaking me out.” You walked to get your bag and your coat.

“Who are you going to see, noona?” Junhong asked. You tapped your nose with a wink, “That’s for me to know and for you to find out. Come on, let’s go~”

--

“Hyung, look! It’s 4minute sunbaenims!” Youngjae whispered to Himchan. “They’re so pretty!” Himchan nodded in agreement and the two quietly fanboyed while walking.

“Hyung, have you got any food?” Daehyun rubbed his tummy and looked to Yongguk, who raised an eyebrow, “Seriously, Daehyun? We just finished breakfast about 20 minutes before coming here. You’re hungry already?” He pouted, “It’s not my fault I’m hungry. So do you have any food?” “Of course not.” Yongguk rolled his eyes.

“Where is their waiting room?... Where is their waiting room?...” You murmured while looking around the busy corridors. Infinite had given you a VIP pass and said that their waiting room was very easy to spot, but 10 minutes had passed and you still couldn’t find it.

“Who are you looking for, noona?” Jongup asked. “We could help you look.”

“Why won’t you tell us who it is, noona?” Junhong pouted. “I want to know! I want to know! I want to know!” He demanded. Yongguk slapped the back of his head. His face fell, “Ow, hyung.” “Be quiet. And talk more baby-like.” He shot him a look. Junhong went over to you and held your hand.

You finally spotted a shiny ‘INFINITE’ sign on a door up ahead and grinned. You quickly took BAP down the corridor and knocked on the designated door. The BAP babies were too short to see the sign on the door, and so they d

Please log in to read the full chapter