Over

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Saturday when you stepped into the BAP dorm to find that they were all still asleep.

You quietly closed the front door and looked around, “That’s odd... they never sleep in this late... Or am I early?” You murmured to yourself while looking at your watch. “Guys?... Are you awake?” You cautiously called out while making your way to the bedrooms.

Daehyun, who had just woken up upon hearing your voice, slowly opened his eyes. He raised a hand to rub his eye when he saw that his hand was of normal size. He blinked rapidly to check if he was seeing things. He loudly gasped and threw his blanket off his body, also seeing that his body was of normal size again. When rushing towards the door, he flipped his head to the right and caught sight of himself in the mirror. He had turned back to normal!

He dashed down the stairs and ran over to the old clock that started this whole baby fiasco. Inside the pendulum, a number no longer existed. Instead, it had been replaced with a ‘x’.

Daehyun’s face lit up and shouted, “GUYS! WE’RE BACK TO NORMAL! GET YOUR ASSES UP!”

At that moment, you walked into the living room to see a fully grown adult standing at the clock. He turned around and his face brightened up. He ran over to you, “NOONA! WE’RE BACK TO NORMAL!” He jumped up and down while hugging you tightly.

You warily hugged him back, “..Daehyun?” You guessed from his heavy Busan accent. He flashed you a killer smile, “Aw, noona. You still recognise me~ Because you love me, right?” He picked you up and spun you around in glee. You gasped and held onto his shoulders, “Daehyun! Put me down at once!” He pouted but complied.

One by one, BAP woke up from their sleep and ran down the stairs to check the clock, followed by jumping up and down in glee at the fact that they were once again fully grown adults.

“So, I guess today is my last day, right?” You asked once everyone had settled down with their bowl of cornflakes.

Jongup nodded, “We don’t need a babysitter anymore.” Junhong pouted, “So we don’t get to see noona anymore?” The other BAP members frowned at that question.

“You can still see me around! I’ll come and visit you guys a lot at music shows... That is if you give me a VIP pass.” You grinned.

“Noona- Danbi- I don’t have to call you noona anymore, do I?” Yongguk scratched his head with a meek smile. You laughed and shook your head, “Danbi is fine.” “Danbi is right. We can still see her a lot.”

“It’s probably better this way for you, right? You don’t have to babysit our 6 bums.” Himchan mused. You nodded, “I guess you’re right, Himchan.”

“But you’ll miss us, right noona?” Youngjae asked. You sighed and nodded, “As much as I hate to admit it, yeah, I’ll miss you guys a lot. I’ve grown to really like you guys over the past 100 days.”

“You’ll miss me the most, right noona?” Daehyun sweetly grinned at you. You rolled your eyes, “Those smiles don’t look half as cute now that you’re not a baby anymore.” You said. Daehyun’s face fell. You laughed, “I’m kidding, Daehyun.”

“So you will miss me the most! Hah, I knew it! I’m noona’s favourite BAP member!” Daehyun claimed with a

Please log in to read the full chapter