Another

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, Sukgoo walked in at 9am, startling the BAP babies.

“Hyung? What are you doing here?” Yongguk asked. “Where’s the pabo?” Youngjae added.

“Youngmi isn’t your babysitter anymore.”Sukgoo announced.

Everything was silent.

“..What, hyung?” Himchan asked.

“Youngmi isn’t your babysitter anymore.” He repeated.

“WAHOO!” BAP cheered while jumping around the living room. “No more pabo!” Youngjae shouted. “No more near death experiences in the bath tub!” Junhong exclaimed. “No more banana milk spillages!” Daehyun grinned.

“And no more unnecessary crying from you, Jung Daehyun.” Yongguk shot him a look. Daehyun held his hands up in surrender, “Not my fault! And that time at the supermarket you guys told me you needed more time! I’m a baby, after all! How else did you think I’d make a fast enough distraction?!”

“Why did she leave, hyung?” Jongup asked. Everyone quietened down and looked to Sukgoo. “That is confidential information, and none of your concern.”

“Then are we going to get another babysitter? Or are you going to babysit us, hyung?” Himchan asked.

Sukgoo shook his head, “I’ve found another babysitter for you guys. In fact, I called her to come over. She should be here by now...” He looked to his watch.

“Is she a pretty noona, hyung?” Daehyun asked with a big smile. Sukgoo raised an eyebrow at his expression, “Aren’t you a little young to be a ert? You’re 4.” “Actually, I’m 19. Mentally. I have to know if I need to make a good first impression.”

“About being pretty… I’ll leave you to be the judge of that.” Sukgoo said. “I’ll take that as a pretty noona. Yay!” Daehyun cheered.

“Are you sure she’s good, hyung? She’s running late; already giving us a bad impression.” Youngjae said, slightly frowning.

At that moment, a knock could be heard.

Daehyun’s keen ears picked up on it, “Oh! She’s here!” He ran over to the door to be the first to greet the babysitter.

Sukgoo walked over and opened the door, “Oh, Danbi-shi! There you are! I thought you forgot about our meeting!” He opened the door wider, and you gratefully walked in with a small bow.

Daehyun’s jaw fell open and he froze on the spot, *THIS is our babysitter?! PRETTY NOONA! YAY!*

The other BAP babies that were on the sofa turned, and their jaws also dropped as you walked in. *Wow. She’s so pretty.* Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows, *She looks familiar.*

“I’m sorry I’m late! There was major traffic.” You bowed again and straightened out your skirt. You ran your fingers through your hair, making sure you looked presentable.

Sukgoo lightly waved it off, “That’s fine. At least you’re here now. They are the six babies you’ll be babysitting for the next 100 days.” He explained.

“Oh right!” You giggled as you clapped your hands together. You waved, “Hello there- oh, why

Please log in to read the full chapter