Goodbye

Babies for 100 Days?!: B.A.P Edition
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was the 97th day of BAP being babies. They were 3 days away from their half way point. They decided they wanted to go to the nursery today.

Youngmi came early in the morning and helped the BAP babies get dressed before preparing their breakfast for them.

“I hope breakfast will be something edible.” Youngjae whispered to Yongguk. “The only breakfast that was good was the cornflakes.”

“The milk tasted a little funny, though; it wasn’t the brand we usually drink.” Himchan pointed out. Yongguk rolled his eyes, “Does the brand of the milk make that much of a difference?”

“Yes!” Himchan huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

“I don’t think noona’s cooking is that bad. I think hyungs are just picky eaters.” Jongup said.

“We are NOT picky eaters! We just have high standards for food. It’s going into our tummies after all.” Daehyun said while patting his tummy, “Speaking of which, I’m hungry! How long does the pabo take to cook?” He pouted.

Youngjae rolled his eyes, “The bottomless pit is going to explode if we don’t get food soon.” “I’m not a bottomless pit!” Daehyun slapped Youngjae’s arm.

Before Youngjae could fight back, Youngmi called the six BAP babies over to the dinner table, and she placed their breakfast in front of them. She helped Junhong eat his while the rest of the BAP babies just stared at the food. Himchan sighed.

“Not these eggs again...”

--

“Oh my! Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong! How nice to see you all!” Miss Chae cooed as Infinite ran into the nursery. “Hello to you, too, Miss Kim.” Miss Chae greeted you, and you bowed.

“It’s been a while since we’ve seen the seven boys here. Was there a particular reason as to why they weren’t attending?” Miss Chae asked you. “Oh, um,” You were at loss of words, “Not particularly... But things came up, and it was... inconvenient to be sending the boys to nursery.”

Miss Chae nodded, “I understand that some things come up sometimes. It’s fine, really.” “Actually, Miss Chae... today will be the boys’ last time here at the nursery...” You said. Miss Chae gasped, “Last time? Wae?”

“It’s nothing to do with the nursery. This is a wonderful nursery, and I think the boys think so, too. But we’re moving homes, so we’ll be moving to a nursery that is closer to where we are living.” You explained, trying not to look too nervous. You weren’t very good at lying.

However, Miss Chae just nodded with a small smile, “I understand. I hope you are all safe and happy in your new neighbourhood.” She shook hands with you.

“Thank you, Miss Chae. I’ll be leaving now. I’ll come back for the boys later.” You bowed to her and said bye to Infinite before leaving.

 

“Look hyungs,” Junhong pointed. “Those seven boys are back, finally.”

“Oh yeah.” Yongguk nodded.

Jongup brightened up, “My painting buddy is here! I’m going to go over to the paints. See you guys later~” He waved.

“I’m going to go to the sandpits. Come with me, Youngjae hyung.” Junhong dragged Youngjae outside before he could say anything else.

“Sungjong might go to the book corner. Let’s go over to greet him if he comes, Yongguk! Chanhee said he wanted to read a book earlier, too. Maybe we’ll see him there.” Himchan and Yongguk left.

Daehyun stomped on the ground and pouted, “You guys left me!” He quickly ran to the playground to find someone to play with.

--

“Let’s make a sandcastle, hyung.” Junhong grabbed a bucket and spade.

“Won’t we need some water? It will make the sandcastle more stable.” Youngjae suggested. Junhong sat up with wide eyes, “Oh yeah! Water! You’re so clever, hyung.” He grinned while taking his bucket inside to get some water.

Once he returned, the two began making a big sandcastle in the middle of the pit.

“Should we put a moat around the edge, hyung?” Junhong asked. Youngjae looked at the castle f

Please log in to read the full chapter